• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern California Tournament - San Bernardino 2/18/06 [RESULTS]

Zenith

Smash Ace
Lightsaberboy said:
soo....does anyone know when the next San Bernadino tourney will be held?
Yeah, I need to get my s*** together, also I need practice with real pros.
Besides I'm scared to go to the biweeklies in Westminster.

Lightsaberboy

Smash Champion
yea, i thought the tourney was gonna be this coming saturday, and i didnt know the date was changed until sunday :(

Which sucks, cause it would've been just a 15 min drive for me.

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
Zenith said:
Yeah, I need to get my s*** together, also I need practice with real pros.
Besides I'm scared to go to the biweeklies in Westminster.
Don't be intimidate by the bi-weeklys, the guys who go there help u get better. ..that is if u ask em how. SuperFriends got good by going to bi-weeklys, now look at em all, they dominate 1st-3rd spots for SoCal tourny (assuming dsf & ken don't show up =p )

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
The date issue sucked X_X Sorry I couldn't make :( Even though the last one I went too lasted forever, I had tons of fun :p I hope you keep hosting them XD

Zenith

Smash Ace
MrPBody said:
Don't be intimidate by the bi-weeklys, the guys who go there help u get better. ..that is if u ask em how. SuperFriends got good by going to bi-weeklys, now look at em all, they dominate 1st-3rd spots for SoCal tourny (assuming dsf & ken don't show up =p )
So would it be a OK suggestion to go? Cause I can and will go, I just don't wanna be flattened worst than I was at the SB tourny. I tell you one day I wanna be able to win an MLG championship, but I can't even pass the first round of a tourny, so what hope is there now, but if the ppl at the bi-weeklys will help me get better then HELL YEAH I'm there.

Top Bottom