• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Me? I'm not that good. I make Falco and Ganondorf look like bottom tier. where are you btw?

Well, if anyone knows where the Glenwood community is, PM me. I'll be there until Sept.

Edit: Melee >>> Brawl btw.
Who cares.
You play.
I live in the Kempsville area.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
ANYONE GOING TO SEE DARK KNIGHT TONIGHT IN IMAX:
my dad has my cell today so I have no one's numbers. if you'd rather just meet at the theatre, that's cool...but yeah, I have no way of contacting you. send me numberrsss??? just the people going tonight, since I'll have my phone again after today

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
lolllll you're a dork for writing that, Riku ;)

I've seen that set like 4 times already...sooooooo good. both players also have some of the most epic vids on youtube. Shiz vs. Forward [where Forward quits after 3rd stock] and of course: M2K Vs. PC Chris @ EvoEast...

*waits for Riku to say "OHHH MANNN"*
hahahaha ^_^

LOL. OHHH MANNN.

There, I said it.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
*interupts Toasty speech*Well maybe If we do get some melee set-ups I can get that Ness vs Roy battle Toasty? :D, And since you use Fox now how about Fox ditto's and Marth vs fox match-ups.

Edit: NO D0N DON'T GO BACK TO COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
no guarantees man :( if there's Melee on the 9th, I might not play it until after I'm out of the tourney. We'll see. I might only play Fox.

Its okay toast,also my fav match-up in the world is Roy vs Fox, and Marth vs Fox, and Fxo dittos so im okay with it :D.:psycho:

D0N

Smash Ace
*interupts Toasty speech*Well maybe If we do get some melee set-ups I can get that Ness vs Roy battle Toasty? :D, And since you use Fox now how about Fox ditto's and Marth vs fox match-ups.

Edit: NO D0N DON'T GO BACK TO COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T
Ill still be on the boards and i can play some weekends as long as housing is there. I just wont be playing much for a little while until my mind settles back on college.

The jubilee tourney is in Raleigh which is 3 hours away from where i will be and classes start early next morning so im not going.

EDIT: IF THERES ROOM IN A CAR I CAN GO TO CHU'S BI-WEEKLEY. LET ME KNOW IF ITS POSSIBLE

Serpent

Smash Apprentice
I might be going to Jubilee, but I'll be bringing 1-2 friends. I have a 4 person car, so there might be room for one more. However if both of my friends are going, I recommend not going with me as the driver side back seat gets tight (Mini Cooper). But if you are desperate (and it isn't that bad, and you can switch seats around, and the drive isn't that bad) you are welcome to come.

Also, I don't think I can make it to TDK tonight because of distance and gas (normally I'd come, but I've already seen the film in a Universal Studios theater, so I'm satisfied). If I can get a friend to go with to chip in, I may go. And if we can play Smash at Kadaj's it might give me more incentive to drive that far. But again, probably not.

rhan

Smash Hero
If there isn't Melee on the ninth....I'm bringin my own set up. Imma set up dat jank up right outside of HiScore and steal thier electricity!

I'm so hood. :p

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
I need Kadaj's number. if anyone going to see Dark Knight tonight has it, give it to me then
Yo here's my # 757 817 9183 my old phone isn't gonna be on for a while so use this one I just posted

Also toasty as far as jubilee what's gonna happen as far as housing?

O yea I gotta new friend Im just dying to try out.this particular friend is always being over shadowed by his realatives... But it's cool tho
Any takers???

O yea dobee, serpentn etc its cool you can play smash with us. Sorry I didn't read the other post at 1st

and if you see envar just give him the # I posted up top

lol I called his phone and his dad picked up lmao I was like yo toasty wasup man :grin: his dad was like um this is his dad. And I'm all like ?.? Rolf it was priceless

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Anyone planning to do some Smash training this weekend? I would like to get some practice in, but I can't have anyone over and I don't have a source of transportation. (My dad is being an *** and telling me I can only use my truck for work and errands only)

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
toasty is there a time for the 9th yet? cz my friends coming in from MA (spending his whole summer there the b.astard) and we want to hold a LAN for him and i want to know what time we'll be leaving to see if i can make the LAN-LAWLRUNONS

oh and um...is there any way you could run me by melrose when im down there >_> theres some....compromising stuff there that ill need to empty before the realtor sees it. ****ing roommates have no foresight at all

edit: also - i need to get down there and play doug and don so i dont get ***** like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVImpxyZfIE&fmt=18

DOUG YOURE COMING ON THE 9TH RIGHT?!

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
i knows - which is why i said i need to play them
btw don you better be pulling SH bair into landing reverse giant punches all over the place when i get down there

edit: BY THE BY. i just watched azen v vanilla on toasty's youtube, and ill say this: if anyone picks luigi's mansion and goes there as MK i am going to drop a hot carl on your face

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Guys, I really need some practice over these next few weeks, I wanna bring my A game to the tourney on the 9th, but I need to work on a few things with several characters.

And Caboose, don't get paired with me if you don't want MK @ Mansion because if you don't ban that stage and I lose a game, its bound to happen.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Mansion is garbage.

I beat uki in a MK ditto without using DI and more than 3 moves-4 including the glide attack after UpB.

Not saying i wouldn't have beat him anyway =P Its just Mansion is made for camp and gay

EDIT: YAY MY SIG IS BACK!

D0N

Smash Ace
I would honestly say D0N is better than that vid...
Thanks. :)

i knows - which is why i said i need to play them
btw don you better be pulling SH bair into landing reverse giant punches all over the place when i get down there

edit: BY THE BY. i just watched azen v vanilla on toasty's youtube, and ill say this: if anyone picks luigi's mansion and goes there as MK i am going to drop a hot carl on your face
I wont disapoint you. We'll have some good matches.

And IF THERES ROOM IN A CAR I CAN GO TO CHU'S BI-WEEKLEY. LET ME KNOW IF ITS POSSIBLE

Edit: http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=WbC3P-GQtjg watch from 1:05 to 135 for some falcon inspiration. The rest of the vid isnt all that great tho.

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
Only Whodat did. I think I was going to be offered a job to work there as it was pretty much down the street from where I lived but I think the manager or whoever of the place jumped ship and went down to NC to start one.

That's why we went to FATS for desendency. The electric bill wasn't paid for the past few months and any of us didn't have the money to pay it off....doesn't help we didn't know about the money until the day of the tourney either.

Kadaj - My Marth is coming for you this time.....it's ready now. Ikuze, Kadaj!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Sen: MM, Marth Ditto??? I just started learning him for-real for-real this week. I might have played a match or two with serious intent a week or so ago....so yeah I'm still new to the character...

$1-3 normal tourney rules 2/3 ????

about Ascendency: don't forget those *******s who "rented" stuff but then never returned it :(

D0N

Smash Ace
Kadaj, thanks for having us over yesterday...D0N...nice entrance. And nice to play DK/Zelda...hardly ever get to play either :) good ****
lol, it was a grand and unexpected entrance. fun matches with everyone yesterday. Playing everyone with zelda definatly helped, mine still needs some work. Playing Kadaj with DK really helps me with spacing and fighting against technology with a giant ape is always fun. And then theres always that talking bird with a gun always *****in about is bread lol.

D0N

Smash Ace
My bad, let me rephrase that:

And then theres that talking bird with a gun always gaurding his legendary bread of life+9. Just a crumb of that stuff can make you a god!

Top Bottom