• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPAU 2 Results!!! Need melee results!!

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I would like to announce that Ori_bro was the cause of Zinoto dropping the infinate. Him mentioning to me that Diddy is a comeback character when he gets the infinate not only caused Zinoto to get the infinate, but jinxed him, and therefore, caused him to mess up.

:yeahboi:

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I would like to announce that Ori_bro was the cause of Zinoto dropping the infinate. Him mentioning to me that Diddy is a comeback character when he gets the infinate not only caused Zinoto to get the infinate, but jinxed him, and therefore, caused him to mess up.

:yeahboi:

:phone:
I said Diddy could be a comeback character. But if you need a scapegoat Julian, I am here.

:denzel:

JTsm

Smash Master
I was confused since I saw him play Falco on a serious set.

I guess I'll put fox up there too. lol

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Oh but still, Rizk was referring to the Fox that got Top 7.

Also, I didn't win a game with mk in singles so please only have Snake next to my name. :)

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I thought Rizk got Carls confused with AJ7 for a second, since the mini-results had him on 7th instead of Carls.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
:213: WuvS FFantastic Shoutouts :213:

1: Ally ($192.00) :metaknight: :snake: :kirby: - I'm still in love with that shirt. Good stuff on taking our money as always :3
2: Zinoto ($96.00) :diddy: :zerosuitsamus: - You and Ori didn't do that MM :[ That was slightly depressing. But thank you for the friendlies, advice, and saying I should be #3 <3
3: Azure_Kenny ($32.00) :metaknight: - Fun car ride home, that was pretty funny~
Also: Booty, booty, booty.
4: L_Cancel :olimar: - LSKDFJ:LSDFKJ Finally got to meet you in person, day made!
7: fZk :diddy: - GGs dooder. I feel like I did better against you though I still lost.
7: Carls493 :fox: - Sorry I didn't get to play you that much, though the times we did, I got DESTORYED lol. Good stuff taking over Rizzy's spot since he couldn't come.
9: LOE1 :warioc: - "FF? No."
9: FF Ori_bro :olimar: :popo: - STOP GETTING ME TICKETS
13: FF JTSM :snake: - Thanks for another great tourney :] Insanely enjoyable! Also, I felt bad for going HAM on you game 2, but it had to be done, I guess(?) FISH FLOP
13: PzO :marth: :snake: :metaknight: - You're bad at Melee, stay free. <3
17: FF Xatic :warioc: :snake: - Shaga > Sen. Derp. But really, about time you're back bbygurl! FISHFLOP!
17: DRB Juushichi :mario: :random: - GGs in bracket, wish I could have given you more of a match. Nice to meet you~
17: ThuGz :metaknight: - Watch Yuru Yuri. Good anime. Also, that greasy hand john.
17: Gifts :snake: - $653.80 for a 1oz. bag of Cheez-its seem legit.
17: SoulPech :jigglypuff: #4 Peach I hear. Also, good to finally meet you and play this legendary Puff. Stay free against Olimar :]
17: zyth :dk2: - AllBrawl da bess.
25: FF WuvS :yoshi: :kirby: - Though I placed horribly, I felt I did amazingly well. And a lot of kind words from people <3
25: CS2Magus :falco: - Nice to see you again! You've improved a lot from (I think) PS2! I'm glad to play someone that likes my Yoshi lol.

Special Shoutouts to:

Vending Machine for charging $1.40 for pop. Such an awkward number.
That one girl that gave me a ticket outside the venue, she's a keeper.

EDIT: Also LOE1, I used Kirby against Magus because Spacies are dumb for Yoshi.

EDIT 2: Shoutouts to Tutu for asking me about the stream, then when it goes up, he has to leave D:
Also, I'll start the video upload stuff tonight* (probably.)

* = Like between 2-7am.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

1: Ally ($192.00) :metaknight: :snake: :kirby2: - Close set man! I'm glad you were able to come to all these MI tourneys (and to the tourneys were MI went), it really helped me evolve my gameplay. Hope the school year goes well for you and see you at PS5.
2: Zinoto ($96.00) :diddy: :zerosuitsamus: - P1 would've took the infinite to 999%, learn2infinitescrub.
3: Azure_Kenny ($32.00) :metaknight: - GGs man. I think Aggroknight is better for dealing with :diddy:. Knowing you, you're gonna learn the MU and it'll be completely different in our set next time around ;).
4: L_Cancel :olimar: - This is the match I'm actually most salty about. You should've won our set imo. You're a really talented player and adapt in less than a game. I still remember our match right before Apex where you bodied me lol. Hopefully you'll be at Lordy's house tourney, I'll try and give you a better match next time ;). Also, I'm a Lcancelbeliever.
5: Gio :metaknight: - Yooooo Top 5 Gio!!!! That suicide was disheartening. Next time you'll take it home ;)
5: lain :popo: :metaknight: - I'm glad to hear you plan on practicing again. MI's getting better, it's time to bring the king back up to his glory.
7: fZk :diddy: - Thx for fixing my controller again. Next time we're at the same tourney, I'll teach you the :olimar: MU. Good stuff tho, you're improving and it's definitely showing.
7: Carls493 :fox: - Good stuff man. Keep it up.
9: LOE1 :warioc: - I play one game of my melee match and instantly there's 20 ppl watching your set with Lain lmao. Good stuff man, LOE1's showing his stuff.
9: FF Ori_bro :olimar: :popo: - I saw a couple of your sets. Good stuff, some close matches but all solid. MI is definitely improving.
9: AJ7 :falco: :fox: :peach: - GGs man, didn't know who you were until today lol. I could tell you had :diddy: practice though. Keep it up and I hope to see you at more tournaments.
9: SpartaKick :snake: - Nice seeing you again Dan. If you ever want housing during the school year for AA tourneys give me a call. Some heartbreaking losses, but you'll be back in full force I'm sure.
13: FF JTSM :snake: - Thanks for hosting this. Lots of people enjoyed themselves and I think it's safe to say that this was a huge success. Also thanks for driving me to the sf Friday :)
13: Kee :olimar: - Good stuff man, you always continue to impress me with that olimar. Keep it up man.
13: Marco :metaknight: - :woman:. Heartbreaking Frigate loss :(. You'll get him next time.
13: PzO :marth: :snake: :metaknight: - Good stuff today. Glad to see you back in action.
17: FF Xatic :warioc: :snake: - GGs in melee. Always a pleasure to see you.
17: DragonMaster77769 (goddy) :metaknight: - Sup Goddy. Next time we should friendly.
17: DRB Juushichi :mario2: :random: - GGs in friendly. Keep that :mario2: sexy.
17: ThuGz :metaknight: - Good stuff Sean. I see you improved quite a bit. Keep it up.
17: BulletSquall :snake: - Nice seeing you again.
17: Gifts :snake: :metaknight: - No :zerosuitsamus:? Good seeing you again Kyle.
17: SoulPech :jigglypuff: - GGs man, :diddy: - :jigglypuff: is hard. You have to choose when you go again extremely carefully, but when you do make it count.
17: zyth :dk2: - Thanks for letting me use your fan.
25: Legit :gw: - Nice seeing you and West MI again.
25: Jawesome - Next time, let's friendly.
25: FF WuvS :yoshi: :kirby: - My favorite :yoshi2: <3 GGs in friendlies man. Each game was like last hit.
25: CS2Magus :falco: - GGs in friendlies.
25: me9595 :luigi2: - I was watching your :luigi2: and I think I might steal some of those moves lol.
25: Apasher :dedede: - Glad that you could make it out here Aaron. Next time we will play some games so I can show you what I mean practically. But basically that's what high level play comes down to. Try it out :)
25: Stewy :popo: :dedede: - Nice seeing you again Stewy.
25: Flow :random: - Another random main? :yeahboi:

I'll do melee shoutouts when the results are up.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I am the Ohio Fox that placed 7th. If you saw a texture there that's in my avy, I made that.

I had some close calls, but when I ran into lain, I knew it was over from there. I may have to pick up a different character just for :popo: if I'm no longer willing to try and miraculously defeat them with :fox:.

I'll post my shoutouts sooner or later.

JTsm

Smash Master
JTsm's tourney host shoutouts! :denzel:

1: Ally ($192.00) :metaknight: :snake: :kirby: - Yoooooo congrats winning even though you got lucky :denzel:
2: Zinoto ($96.00) :diddy: :zerosuitsamus: - Now you have to practice the infinite A LOT more this time :denzel: still good stuff getting 2nd.
3: Azure_Kenny ($32.00) :metaknight: - Glad you came to this man. GG's in our set ;)
4: L_Cancel :olimar: - Glad for you to came. Really chill dude :)
5: Gio :metaknight: - Yooooooooo :denzel: Good stuff in winner's bracket.
5: lain :popo: :metaknight: - Dudeeeee. Guess it wasn't your tourney. =/
7: fZk :diddy: - 3rd time beating me in bracket... sdklfjsdlkgj Good stuff though.
7: Carls493 :fox: - Good job for beating SK. Thanks for coming out!
9: LOE1 :warioc: - yooooo the legend continues!!! :denzel:
9: FF Ori_bro :olimar: :popo: - Thanks for helping me out with TOing, bby <3 FISHFLOP
9: AJ7 :falco: :fox: :peach: - Beating Lain with Peach? Oh man o.O
9: SpartaKick :snake: - Nice seeing you again! Wished you did better Snake main </3
13: FF JTSM :snake: - 13th? Not too bad I guess. Didn't feel too stressed out this time around ;)
13: Kee :olimar: - Thanks for making it out of this.
13: Marco :metaknight: - yooooo sorry to DQ you and Thugz =/
13: PzO :marth: :snake: :metaknight: - I thought you would never show up to this. lolol. PINGAS
17: FF Xatic :warioc: :snake: - Don't worry about your losses bby. No pressure <3 Glad you came to this.
17: DragonMaster77769 (goddy) :metaknight: yooooo you were really hard to beat. 1st two games scared me. GG's
17: DRB Juushichi :mario: :random: Yooo Ohio rep :denzel: I knew youplayed someone else, but I'm putting a question mark for you. lol
17: ThuGz :metaknight: - yooo sorry about our set. I think you try too much at once. Just try to assess the situation and not think about everything.
17: BulletSquall :snake: - yooo snake main represent!
17: Gifts :snake: - What I said above ^ Good seeing you again.
17: SoulPech :jigglypuff: 17th as Puff? what's next????
17: zyth :dk2: - Yoooo AllBrawl too good. lol. GG's in our Melee set.
25: Legit :gw: - Thanks for coming man. ;)
25: Jawesome - Forgot who you played... Thanks for coming out tho. lolol
25: FF WuvS :yoshi: :kirby: - Beats me in pools... Gets 13th. wat. GG's in our set. I'll get you next time.
25: CS2Magus :falco: - GG's in our pool. Sorry I didn't get to play you more.
25: me9595 :luigi: - yooo Luigi represent! Thanks for coming ;)
25: Apasher :dedede: - PINGAS keep practicing and looking at vids dude. GG's in our melee set. You ***** me last game. lol. Thanks for helping out :D
25: Stewy :popo: :dedede: - yooooo thanks for coming out!
25: Flow :random: - Don't know who you used either. Same as Juu.

Tutu: Thanks for coming for Dubs.
Juggleguy: Yooo thanks for letting me use this venue. Too good :cool:
TechChase: For ditching this tourney :denzel:
WTP: For helping out with seeding and pools. Really big help with that.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Shoutouts to Tutu showing me how to appropriately **** Fox and play Zelda appropriately. We will have to actually play some more some other time.

I played Pit with my ? character. Shoutouts to come a tad bit later.

LOE1

Smash Lord
L cancle over tc any day :yeahboi:
btw tc, nah i cant spelll anythin wright

:wario:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
**** you people lmao.

The only person who goes to more tournaments than I do usually is Roller. And you call ME the next L?

**** you Jason, you're going down rofl.

And I'ma eat a whole pizza right in front of you after I win.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
**** you people lmao.

The only person who goes to more tournaments than I do usually is Roller. And you call ME the next L?

**** you Jason, you're going down rofl.

And I'ma eat a whole pizza right in front of you after I win.

LOL the most cruel of punishments XD

Anchovies and green peppers are the best toppings.

Shoutouts to Zinoto for being willing to walk with me all the Wendy's in that hot *** heat to help me look for my lost bag, abd for carrying two TVs from the parking lot to the venue. You're one of the nicest people out there.

Apology shoutouts to SK for me being really annoying, I think that's first time I've seen you mad lol.

Shoutouts to zyth and goddy for eating with me.

Ron for being there in his secret agent get up.

WTP for a fun time in doubles

Tech_Chase for L_Cancelling

West Michigan for always being really chill

Jtsm for hosting

Wuvz for streaming

14 for seeing him in the first time since Siis6

Meeting Carls for the first time. I totally expected you to be Latino lol.

Ally for those matches on Rumble falls and Eldin.

Sorry if I missed anyone, that was pretty much everyone I interacted with.
I think that's everyone I actually spent time talking to at the tournament.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I hate anchovies and green peppers ._.

anti-shoutouts to Quiznos for putting mushrooms on my sandwich when I didn't want them.

I hate mushrooms too. ._.

Top Bottom