• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPAU 2 Results!!! Need melee results!!

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Carls' Shoutouts!

Tutu :sheik: - I finally got to meet you after those episodes on All is Brawl a long time ago. You're nice. I'm gonna need to learn the Sheik MU better now, maybe even use a different character besides poor Fox against her. GGs.

1: Ally ($192.00) :metaknight: :snake: :kirby2: - Nice meeting you a third time. In a small amount of time, you're the best Kirby I fought, but I wanna fight your Snake more, too. GGs.
2: Zinoto ($96.00) :diddy: :zerosuitsamus: - Nice seeing you again, too. Awesome job on that infinite. I hope I get to Brawl you again some other time. I also wanna see and maybe Brawl your ZSS eventually.
4: L_Cancel :olimar: - Nice meeting you and seeing your Olimar. I wanna Brawl you sooner or later.
5: Gio :metaknight: - Great job with MK. I'm still learning how I can handle him. GGs.
5: lain :popo: :metaknight: - I never stood a chance against :popo:. Like I said, I may pick up a different character just to face them and your pocket MK. GGs.
7: Carls493: :fox: - Guaranteed for Ohio PR.
9: FF Ori_bro :olimar: :popo: - Thanks for the great housing. I like your family and I got some Olimar experience from you. GGs.
9: AJ7 :falco: :fox: :peach: - Those were some intense friendlies we had: Fox dittos then Fox vs. Falco. We've probably been at it for about 20 minutes! When you stuck with Falco, it looked like we constantly trying to top each other because you learned what I did with Fox at that point, like I sorta did with your Falco. GGs on the friendlies AND the money match.
9: SpartaKick :snake: - Your Snake's still great, but I got my vengeance from being beaten by you at RAGE. It helped that I fought some other Snakes here, too. GGs.
13: PzO :marth: :snake: :metaknight: - All three of your characters were pretty solid, and I thought I was done for against MK on PS1. GGs and I hope to see you again.
17: DRB Juushichi :mario2: :pit: - Thanks for the mini-housing and sending me on an adventure trying to find "James Tower" at OSU campus. :D
17: ThuGz :metaknight: - GGs. I don't think I've seen your Pikachu anywhere, though.
17: Gifts :snake: - GGs. Thanks for helping me with the Snake MU. It may have contributed to helping me defeat SK.
17: SoulPech :jigglypuff: - Top Puff Player, yo. Never scare me like that again in Doubles, lol? You also made me RAGE at AllBrawl, yet I was able to get two of my characters! WRATH SHALL BE HAD NEXT TIME!
17: zyth :dk2: - I got some good DK experience from a player called S2. Do you know him? Besides that, you kinda helped me out against :olimar:, too. GGs in both pools and bracket.
25: Jawesome :pikachu2: - Nice Pikachu. I kinda got some MU experience from ThuGz at RAGE, so I kinda knew how to handle him. I think you were setting me up for a chaingrab most of the time. GGs.
25: FF WuvS :yoshi2: :kirby2: - Nice meeting you and GGs. MX helped me with the Yoshi MU a lot. If only he was able to meet you at this event. That would be fun, right?
25: me9595 :luigi2: - Nice Luigi. I had a bit of MU experience for him, too, but I don't fight him too often. GGs, but sorry that your team had to see my partner SD on the last game. The next time we meet, we SHALL Smash you. :D

Everyone else - GGs and nice seeing you all at this venue!

SoulPech

Smash Master
SOULPECH'S SEXY SHOUTOUTS!

1: Ally ($192.00) - Good job on winning again. Enjoyed the BDubs experience with you! Boner talk.
2: Zinoto ($96.00) - Excellent job on the infinite on Ally. In my eyes, you won the tournament :)
3: Azure_Kenny ($32.00) - Ori told me that you may be the best MK main in the state. Good job!
4: L_Cancel - Last time I met you was back at Smashfield 2009... O.O ugh I'm old.
5: Gio - Yoooooooooooooooooo
5: lain - Nice playing you in doubles. MK and IC too good.
7: fZk - Good games in singles!
7: Carls493 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Ds6joW5RM&t=1m7s :'(
9: LOE1 - Nice playing you in friendlies. Still think :dedede: and :jigglypuff: matchup is even :)
9: FF Ori_bro - I very much appreciated you hosting Columbus! I honestly didn't want to leave and I'd like to come back for every SPAU tourney. You're still :088: for that ticket. :)
9: AJ7 - YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
9: SpartaKick - YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
13: FF JTSM - Thanks for hosting! Had a lot of fun
13: Kee - Good sets. I will learn from Olimar and will come back to **** face!
13: Marco - Thanks for introducing yourself. You're the first that came up to me and said that *blush*
13: PzO - Good games in bracket. I really hate Snake, but Next time, I'll just use Wario or some ****.
17: FF Xatic - YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
17: DragonMaster77769 (goddy) - YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
17: DRB Juushichi - We're still free.
17: ThuGz - YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
17: BulletSquall - YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
17: Gifts - YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
17: SoulPech - I'm still free.
17: zyth - YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
25: Legit - Good friendlies. GW is a **** and I hate him so much!
25: Jawesome - YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
25: FF WuvS - I'll stay free with :olimar: as long as you keep staying free against :jigglypuff: :]:]:]:]:]. I'm happy to chill with you for the weekend. Sorry for your eye
25: CS2Magus - YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
25: me9595 - I'm sad I SD'd against you in doubles T_T
25: Apasher - Good friendlies. :D
25: Stewy - **** Ice Climbers. I hate that matchup
25: Flow - YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now that I posted these, time to catch up on internet shenanigans!

zyth

Smash Lord
Zyths :salt: shoutouts

:denzel: Doubles $20 per team :denzel:

1: Ally + SpartaKick ($144.00) : Gratz on dub-wait this result was a forgone conclusion :denzel:
2: Azure_Kenny + L_Cancel ($72.00): We shoulda got you guys game 1. so close yet so far. ggs tho
3: LOE1 + fZk ($24.00): run more LOE1 ull grow up to be just like Tech
4: Zyth + Ron: Two DQs and we get 4th :denzel: :yeahboi: :troll:
5: lain + Zinoto (DQ'd): GET DQED
5: Tutu + WTP: didnt have a chance to play you guys this time lol
7: Gifts + FF Xatic:are matches were too close, my heart was poundin so hard
7: Stewy + Me9595: Ggs guys
9: ThuGz + Rabbi (DQ'd):GET DQED
9: Kee + Bulletsquall:didnt get to play you guys but cmon i know u guys can get higher
9: Carls493 + SoulPech:didnt get to play you guys
9: Legit + Jawesome: didnt get to play you guys

:denzel: Brawl Singles :denzel:
$10 entry

1: Ally ($192.00) :metaknight: :snake: :kirby: :almost lost to the infinite, then came back and 3-0'd lol gratz
2: Zinoto ($96.00) :diddy: :zerosuitsamus: :you just cant take the pressure huh? lol gratz
3: Azure_Kenny ($32.00) :metaknight: :this guy hereis a skeeper
4: L_Cancel :olimar: :finally got to meet the top MI oli lol. those doubles matches tho I had ur number games 1 & 2 lol
5: Gio :metaknight: :get Donkey Punched more :denzel:
5: lain :popo: :metaknight: :Yooooo gj comin in after me and getting DQed in dubz man :yeahboi: too bad we didnt play any singles
7: fZk :diddy: :didnt get to play you this time but gj
7: Carls493 :fox: :oh man this guy. had him in my pools he beats me. play him in Losers R2 and he beats me again :salt: ggs and gj tho lol
9: LOE1 :warioc: :wow ur actually a lot better than u were before, gj beatin lain
9: FF Ori_bro :olimar: :popo:we didnt get to play any at this, gj tho
9: AJ7 :falco: :fox: :peach: :fun Project M matches man
9: SpartaKick :snake: :1st in Dubz, 9th in singles, I see a pattern
13: FF JTSM :snake: :fun tourny, gj hostin it. Melee too stronk
13: Kee :olimar: : G dude ur Oli is really good
13: Marco :metaknight: :dang u went and learned the DK - MK match up....**** Nado
13: PzO :marth: :snake: :metaknight: :didnt get to play you
17: FF Xatic :warioc: :snake: :fun dubz match
17: DragonMaster77769 (goddy) :metaknight: : we ate at quiznos
17: DRB Juushichi :mario: :pit: :fun project M matches, i got to see some more stuff you could do in it now
17: ThuGz :metaknight: : didnt get to play you
17: BulletSquall :snake: : nice seein you again
17: Gifts :snake: : fun dubz matches
17: SoulPech :jigglypuff: : fun AllBrawl matches
17: zyth :dk2: : :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt:
25: Legit :gw: :didnt get to play you
25: Jawesome :nice pools matches
25: FF WuvS :yoshi: :kirby: : didnt get to play you today, gj with the stream
25: CS2Magus :falco: :didnt get to play you
25: me9595 :luigi: :fun dubs
25: Apasher :dedede: :fun melee matches man
25: Stewy :popo: :dedede: :fun dubz
25: Flow :random: : didnt get to play you

Melee results
TBA: I got ***** lmao

All Brawl Results
TBA: shout outs to the game for givin me characters i dont know how to play and dropping Bob-Ombs in my face

Shout outs to:
Tutu for Quiznos Grime :denzel:
Ron for the ride and bein :salt: that I showed up before Lain so we didnt get DQed
Zinoto for droppin the infinite and the easy win :denzel:

Do I look like Zyth to you? There's no black stereotype food item that I enjoy on that level.
LMAO I'm dying

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
All videos from this will be on WuvS' youtube page, MrAcidApple.

If someone could link that would be great I'm on my phone.

:phone:

lain

Smash Master
shoutout to me getting julian and i dq'ed in dubz :'<
shoutout to gio for bodying me
shoutout to loe1 for bodying me
shoutout to elliott for bein a real ***. you were right bro, & good **** again :]
shoutout to l cancel for saying 3 words to me and making me die laughing
shoutout to how dragonmaster77769 for best generic smash name LOLLLL
shoutout to sparta (and me) for staying free
shoutouts to the MI scene for coming out in great numbers again! we just might yet have a good scene!
shoutouts to everyone i smoked and chilled with :D sorry if i missed anyone

this tourney was so full of upsets lol. fun nevertheless, i may just be practicing for the next event we'll see!

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
shoutout to me getting julian and i dq'ed in dubz :'<
shoutout to gio for bodying me
shoutout to loe1 for bodying me
shoutout to elliott for bein a real ***. you were right bro, & good **** again :]
shoutout to l cancel for saying 3 words to me and making me die laughing
shoutout to how dragonmaster77769 for best generic smash name LOLLLL
shoutout to sparta (and me) for staying free
shoutouts to the MI scene for coming out in great numbers again! we just might yet have a good scene!
shoutouts to everyone i smoked and chilled with :D sorry if i missed anyone

this tourney was so full of upsets lol. fun nevertheless, i may just be practicing for the next event we'll see!
Shoutouts to WTP's neighbors for calling the cops on us.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
2 dqs in dubz lul

and saw part of the stream and that 5 game GFs

of course the tourney ended up not running late >___________>

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Zinoto, you're a God of kindness. If you want you can, but you don't have too. I actually started like half a hour ago so uh...

:233: Video Thread :233:

Doubles:

fZk/LOE1 vs SK/Ally (Winner's Round 1)
fZk/LOE1 vs Jawsome/Legit (Loser's Round 2)
SK/Ally vs Zinoto/Lain (Winner's Semis)
Ron/Zyth vs fZk/LOE1 (Loser's Semis)
L_Cancel/Kenny vs SK/Ally (Winner's Finals)
L_Cancel/Kenny vs fZk/LOE1: Game 1 Game 2 & 3 (Loser's Finals)
L_Cancel/Kenny vs SK/Ally (Grand Finals)

Singles:

Pools:

L_Cancel vs FF Xatic
L_Cancel vs Bulletsquall
Kenny vs Marco
Kenny vs Goddy

Bracket:

FF WuvS vs fZk (Round 1)
Ally vs Apasher (Round 1)
Carls493 vs Ally (Winner's Round 1)
Juu vs FF WuvS (Loser's Round 1)
Zinoto vs L_Cancel (Winner's Round 2)
Lain vs Gio (Winner's Round 2)
Sparta Kick vs Kenny (Winner's Round 2)
Lain vs AJ7 Game 1 Game 2 & 3 (Loser's Round 4)
L_Cancel vs Gio (LQF)
Ally vs L_Cancel (Loser's Semis)
Zinoto vs Ally (Winner's Semis)
Gio vs Kenny (Winner's Semis)
Zinoto vs Kenny (Winner's Finals)
Kenny vs Ally (Loser's Finals)
Zinoto vs Ally Set 1 (Grand Finals)
Zinoto vs Ally Set 2 (Grand Finals)

Random/Stupid Stuff:

Pool Fillers (With SoulPech and FF WuvS)
Friendlies with SoulPech and FF WuvS
SoulPech vs Juu

EDIT: Apasher had to tell me I'm ******** and that Game 3 and was 2+3. So there's that.
EDIT 2: Thank you Zinoto with the highlighting help <3 Also much appreciated to get these done and out there for the people!
Also, I'll upload/update more throughout the night. But here is a start :3

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
What Hot_ArmS said. We had exactly 32 there was talk of a 16 man bracket, but we decided to go with a full 32 bracket to make it more interesting.

JTsm

Smash Master
16 man bracket would have cut down a lot of time, but I wanted to make everyone happy and let everyone get into bracket.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
The bag of Cheez-Its wants to be in FF.

Whoa, Ori is :088: enough for FF, we don't need that horribly priced ordinary food in here too.

The :snake: in L_cancel vs. ??? is Bulletsquall
Thank you for the name and thank you for the highlights! They're being uploaded/processed as we speak.

EDIT: Added a few more beginning Double matches and starting bracket matches~

EDIT 2: I repeat, Zinoto is a god of kindness. He's highlighted like double the amount of videos that I have lol.

Top Bottom