• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPAU 2 Results!!! Need melee results!!

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Again, thank you Zinoto for all the help! I feel kind of bad that you literally did 90% of all the videos.
However! All the videos you highlighted are being uploaded right now (with the exception of Apasher v Ally because it's still processing.) After those are done uploading/processing, I think that we should be done (I think there were some friendlies or something I was gonna upload, I'll go back and double check and whatnot.)
Now to go pay that ticket that FF Ori_:088: got me.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Yeah... I got the money order for $20 >_> They can take it or leave it.
Also, all the bracket sets are now uploaded and updated on the video thread that is located here. I think there were some friendly sets and random other things I was gonna upload because why not. But for now, I believe that is everything from the stream so enjoy :3

Top Bottom