• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
I'm at a lost of words right now: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-214989581

P.S. Anyone have a 31/30/30/31/31/31 HP ice Pikachu I can borrow? It will help a lot with my breeding.
That just encapsulated everything I detest about Xerneas and Extreme Killer Arceus. The dude completely flowcharted right in front of a powerful attacker with STAB on their super effective moves.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Ah, I should really brush up on my competitive Pokemon again soon.
I do find it odd that neither Charizard or Lucario Mega Evolved. Was the mega evolution being saved for Mewtwo? I see that as kind of a waste. Mewtwo is still a forced to be reckoned with in Ubers with or without a Mega Stone.
Charizard, on the other hand, will probably struggle a bit outside of checking Primal Groudon, and Lucario could always use the extra fire power and speed tier.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Uh guys, I have some really, really, REALLY good news.
My Smash Bros. Soundtrack Disk arrived today in the mail.
...Next stop, Mewtwo.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
...Next stop, Mewtwo.
U.S. or elsewhere? Dammit, speed I'm at school and now you have my hopes up.

M24S4

Smash Cadet
I am such an idiot i forgot to order my cd...
And i live in europe so i even had one week more to do it
...Next stop, Mewtwo.
Poor sakurai is missing

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Oh crap! Does it come in a big package, or a small one? I have a really tiny mailbox, so I need to pick up large packages at the Post Office.

I haven't gotten my email confirmation yet... I must be further down the list than I thought!

Spatman

Smash Ace
Yes, Sakurai is a very cool guy and so on.
But He took and continues to take wrong choices... (wrong in my opinion). Well, all people make mistakes, but it's more difficult to accept this thruth when the persone who makes a mistake is one of your idols and when your biggest fun in the current console generation depends from his work...

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Honestly, I'm amazed by how much the Smash fandom talks about Sakurai.

Back when I was mostly a pokemon guy, people always said "really Gamefreak?" or "really Nintedo?" when something didn't go their way. You saw people talk about Masuda or whoever from time to time, I suppose, but nothing like we see here in the Smash Fandom.

I suppose it's in part because we're always going nuts about how our favorite franchises and characters are represented, and when something doesn't go how we want it to, we need someone to blame for it. Right now people are blaming "Sakubias".

And some people still haven't gotten over his attempts to make Brawl anti-competitive. Even after all the improvements we saw in Smash4, there are still plenty of people out there who are convinced he hates us competitive players and everything we stand for.

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
So I wonder if this CD coincides with Mewtwo's release at any rate? It'd be cool if we got an announcement this week.

C3CC

Smash Lord
Please leave Mewtwo's Neutral Air intact... Please leave Mewtwo's Neutral Air intact... Please leave Mewtwo's Neutral Air intact... Please leave Mewtwo's Neutral Air intact... Please leave Mewtwo's Neutral Air intact...

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Please leave Mewtwo's Neutral Air intact... Please leave Mewtwo's Neutral Air intact... Please leave Mewtwo's Neutral Air intact... Please leave Mewtwo's Neutral Air intact... Please leave Mewtwo's Neutral Air intact...
You're worrying about the Nair?
You should be worrying about his Up Throw, Shadow Claw and Shadow Ball! O.O

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
You're worrying about the Nair?
You should be worrying about his Up Throw, Shadow Claw and Shadow Ball! O.O
Guys theres no way mewtwo is going to loose shadow ball

That was in melee and it was well known in mewtwos moves

It will probably. Be replaced with this if gone

Oh by the way the smash CDs is not the only thing that came out

Five nights at freddys 3 is out as well.

I_hate_usernames

Smash Ace
My cd hasn't arrived yet but I'm debating whether to open it or not. (its weird I know)
I know that feeling, I brought a numbered steelbox PC edition of Dark Souls 2. But my friend ask me to shout him the reg PS3 version, and since we got that, I've left the steelbox unopened, I don't know why!

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I think I've finally found myself a good avatar to keep for a while.
Courtesy to Quas Quas, of course. ^-^ Such an amazing deviantist.

Mewtwo will be here soon, my fellow brethren.

Last edited:

ZombieVito

Smash Journeyman
Ah, I should really brush up on my competitive Pokemon again soon.
I do find it odd that neither Charizard or Lucario Mega Evolved. Was the mega evolution being saved for Mewtwo? I see that as kind of a waste. Mewtwo is still a forced to be reckoned with in Ubers with or without a Mega Stone.
Charizard, on the other hand, will probably struggle a bit outside of checking Primal Groudon, and Lucario could always use the extra fire power and speed tier.
The team is intended to be my in game team. I just played Ubers for the lulz.

Spatman

Smash Ace
Shadowclaw is his fair? if so, I don't like it XD
aesthetically, I mean. But also conceptually: Mewtwo shouldn't use his fingers as claws to attack, imo

it doesn't matter if this move was strong: it can be perfectly replaced by another fair equally strong, but more beautiful and coherent

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
Also people won't be able to up b cancel out of the meteor in this game so that'll be nice.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I think I've finally found myself a good avatar to keep for a while.
Courtesy to Quas Quas, of course. ^-^ Such an amazing deviantist.

Mewtwo will be here soon, my fellow brethren.
You got much more space than that for a Premium, bro. :p

Top Bottom