• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spring Smash Showdown - CoT5 Combo Giveaway! $100 POT BONUS & PRIZE! LIVESTREAM

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Anyone wanna MM me? If I show up.
I'll take any matches.
Even D3 vs Dk.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
:( have fun guys

can we get a googs vs tin man fist fight MM, no beat downs, just see whos stronger lololo

and please please please let hype vs tin man be recorded

-Googs

Smash Lord
this is to short notice im out guys bus tickets way to expensive for me at this point. I'm done exams april 15th so host one sometime after that and i'll fist fight tinny with my ****

edit: No homo

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Poke.

$400 MM my D3 vs your DK.

Green Greens only.

XDD
I'm not entirely sure if I'm just trolling or not.

Seriously though, name an amount and I'll play it. I'm fairly confident in the MU (with fairly good reason).

Barrier

Smash Cadet
Melee/Project Melee money matches? I'm down.

Might do Brawl too, but I won't be entering the tournament. I'll just be chilling mainly.

-Googs

Smash Lord

Iliad

Smash Lord
Chris aka Drekken from Pownz wants to bring equipment and run a livestream for the tourney and possibly further tournies. He and his crew will also promote the stream and get some more viewers.

BUT

They want your blessings before they do so, so I'm posting on their behalf. Tin / Gi if you could contact me asap it'd be appreciated.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
I'll MM you with ROB! :)
I'll use a Character :D
How does 5$ MM Bo3 sound?

Dirt.
15$ MM my DK vs your D3.
Bo7.
Stages
Green Greens.
Japes.
Smash Ville
Rainbow ****.
Battle Field
Lylat Cruise.
Aaaaand.
Final Festination.

Sound good?

Barrier

Smash Cadet
^

> see this
> what do

Does anybody want money from a very rusty and non-enthusiastic Brawl player?

Patches

Smash Master
I might be bringing a couple of friends to this, they want to see what competitive brawl is like. So add +2 to the attendance

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'll use a Character :D
How does 5$ MM Bo3 sound?

Dirt.
15$ MM my DK vs your D3.
Bo7.
Stages
Green Greens.
Japes.
Smash Ville
Rainbow ****.
Battle Field
Lylat Cruise.
Aaaaand.
Final Festination.

Sound good?
If I have the cash for the tourney then YES. I don't want to end up tripping 40 times in a match and being unable to pay. Something like that happened in a friendly once, total BS.

Patches

Smash Master
I don't know yet. I'll find out once I hang out with them again. I'll see if he booked the date off work. If he did, then both of them will be coming. ( One being our driver )

Edit: They're not very good players, btw. Like, easy wins. I'll try to help them get better, but no promises. Like I said, they just want to see what this is all about. Also, if they get confirmed, so does my tv. So, I'll let you know as soon as I know.

Top Bottom