• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spring Smash Showdown - CoT5 Combo Giveaway! $100 POT BONUS & PRIZE! LIVESTREAM

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
Hype hype hype:

Tinman and I will be doing

50 cent

DOUBLE GANON PUNCH TIME MM.
Best of 3.

~what is punch time?~
In order to "buff" ganon, punch time is basically this:
At ANY point of the match, ganon can yell PUNCH TIME. You must stop WHATEVER you are doing, and take a ganon punch.

He has 3 per match.

fUddO

Smash Ace
So as long as you stay below warlock punch KP you're ok? This might almost make him win every match. The thing is, perfecting Ganon is very doable.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
What kind of Warlock Punch?

When it comes to damage/knockback...

R standing for reverse, A standing for aerial...

WP < RWP < AWP < RAWP

It's an almost 10% difference in damage, never mind kill percent, between the first and last. Then again, the last two are moot if neither of you can FoG from an Air Dodge.

*edit* lol, thought I was editing, my bad for double posting.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Aww. Lame. No reward for mastering that FoG to RAWP.

Which, might I mention, is god tier on shieldbreaks.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I will bring a recording setup.

Hype, I appreciate the effort but save urself the trouble. I have an effective system for recording videos and uploading them to the national Youtube channel.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
I still need a partner for doubles. If anybody is interested in teaming, hit me up. I probably won't have a teammate though, since nobody really knows who I am. xD

Patches

Smash Master
I still need a partner for doubles. If anybody is interested in teaming, hit me up. I probably won't have a teammate though, since nobody really knows who I am. xD
If plans fall through with me and Fishy, I'll team with you. I'll let you know at the tourney.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh right, which reminds me

A few days ago I saw a match, me vs. MPrime, Ganon vs. Falco, on FD.

That was Game 3, not Game 1. Game 1 and 2 were too long to be recorded, since the Wii didn't have infinite replays.

Anyways, does anyone either have a tri-wing screwdriver, or know if Omega Collectibles has them? I'm getting a white controller, I want to remove the springs from the shoulder buttons. My controllers... are at the end of their lifespan, not always reading hard stick presses properly, and dropping inputs all the time. Serious BS, I don't want that **** happening in tournament.

Anyways, tri-wing screwdriver?

*EDIT @ BRYAN* I'll bring my N64. On the off chance that we have one TV more than we have Wiis, I'll hook it up. Don't get your hopes up though. It'll also probably just be for friendlies more than it'll be for a side-tournament. But don't worry, I'm planning a side-tourney tournament for July, Smash 64 will be featured.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im more than likely coming to this, anyone provide housing for me and someone else?

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Hold on, I have another person.. i'll see who i'll team with.

If Peachy confirms, you team with him, Neko.
And i'll team with Meek.
And i'll team with you, Neko if Peachy doesn't confirm.
He's a God at doubs by the way.

Sorry for double post.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
:(. Cause were going to canada to do stuff hitting up the tournament and I don't want too drive back the same day. Im coming from ny.

Edit: I forgot, MONEY MATCH???!755887¡

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
lol its the other way around...theres top 6, until they play for 5th, at which point theres a top 5 (and a 6th place person)

and i conclusively will not be able to make this
sorry guys :(
no lol... top 5 is top 5 (2x 5th places) yes in theory its top 6 when you say top 5, it includes the 6th person who also got 5th. w-e dumb convo

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
:(. Cause were going to canada to do stuff hitting up the tournament and I don't want too drive back the same day. Im coming from ny.

Edit: I forgot, MONEY MATCH???!755887¡
3$ ROB Vs Ice Climbers
3$ MK vs Ice Climbers

Let's goooooo! Nice you're coming, hopefully you'll pull some upsets to make things interesting at this tourney =)

Top Bottom