• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, OH - Nope's Monthly "It's a Piece of Cake" Smashfests (Jan. 31st)

clowsui

Smash Legend
Warfie get ***** *****
I two stocked yo *** last time and I'll do it again, OS + Cincinnati have trained me and now my skill is even better

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Clowsui: be there this weekend and well see who is better, Springfield or Cinci, with the infamous tri-Game Clash of Crews (TriG CoC)

Hows that for an event name?

lou4222

Smash Lord
Were talking about Brawl. Springfield pounded Dayton in Brawl. I dont think we think we could beat Cincinnati....... but we wouldnt get punished. I dont think the day too far off from when we can compete with Cincy though. Cincy has Overswarm who is one of the ebst in the Midwest. Id love to play them in crew battles in brawl. It would be a lot of fun. Looks like Clownsui wanted to start the flames. Mission accomplished

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Since I'm still officially crewless at the moment, I could give you guys some (much needed) help in melee if you need any for the unconfirmed crew battle.

Looking for a partner btw, I don't want to have to pull a Camper Bob (FC6 he teamed with a com 9) except maybe in brawl.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
The name's semi-taken what with the Central Ohio Krew. Also how is 'field 'posed to beat Cinici when they couldn't beat Dayton? d;
I know i tried to come up with something different, but nothing was as good as 'clash of crews' that had a pronouncelble acronym that sounded cool with trig.

in my johns we were down one of our best fighters and you counter wakka 100%

and im pretty sure if all of springfield banned together and used our best in each game we would be quite the force to reckon with.

Nope

Smash Lord
Warfie get ***** *****
I two stocked yo *** last time and I'll do it again, OS + Cincinnati have trained me and now my skill is even better
First off you have met warfie once so I don't think that word is really appropriate to say... so lets never say that one again. Second off we are still waiting for crew space for http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=209415 it's ok if your scared! =p

Also Lou that sounds good to me! I'm pumped for saturday

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
lolz lou and holtz sound soooo confident....gotta get past me and waltz for that 2v2 brawl...i know just to pick green hills to get rid of lou's confidence haha

wakka444

Smash Ace
ummm hmmm.......yea its official i have absolutely no trash talk for brawl let alone doubles...ohhh got it
i call sin for my team
see that i just won XD

clowsui

Smash Legend
lol MHoltz you do realize the whole n-word thing is classic ec/wc trash talk style?

no offense meant by it at all, in any case.

anyways if the tourney is moving to dr. x's you guys are coming right?

crew battles there, too, then.

Nope

Smash Lord
ya I would love to come! Classic ec/wc trash talk (maybe between people that know each other well and have a history it would be different) lets just keep that word out of context ok? Regardless of what your intent is just let it go. We could care less about trash talk but that word in particular is one not to be thrown around lightly.

Now that is taken care of on to the important and more fun stuff! Crews sounds fun and there should be at least 4 of us there maybe more. Should we bring any setups? do you need any help with any setting up before hand we could come down a little early if you need us to. I'm excited for this now

Edit:
lolz lou and holtz sound soooo confident....gotta get past me and waltz for that 2v2 brawl...i know just to pick green hills to get rid of lou's confidence haha
Whos the scrub with two posts talking in my thread? Must be some noob that just found smashboards from gamefaqs lol

Warfie

Smash Rookie
Warfie get ***** *****
Aww Clowsui is unsure about his game so hes resorted to name calling! How cute! j/p LOL. its cool man there was no offense takin (but i do agree with Mholtz though)

But what i did take offense to though is you saying you two stocked me?!?!?!?!..... O yea that must of been while i was eating my food and was turned away for almost the whole match joking to Nope/Mholtz about your spacing! LOL..... I love that you trash talk too, I've been known to do a little of that myself, Im sure it will make our match's that much more intense and fun.

Last but certainly not least 2v2's or doubles what ever you might call it, will belong to Cake and ChamP! who can stop the Kong brothers!? Not MK, Not G&W, Not Lucario, And certainly no little snakes!!!!!!!

lou4222

Smash Lord
I really cant wait for this smash fest. Its gonna be a lot of fun. If its moved to Dr Xs place the Cincy smashfest/ Tourney should be amazing. If it does indeed get moved and we are allowed to come it is essential that we come up with a name. This weekend we all need to brainstorm for names and look for venues for our tourney that we want to host. And Warfie, the Kong brothers will be a minor road bump on the way to the doubles throne. Metaknight and lusorryio, even smaller. Like I said Brawl doubles is over before it started :)

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Danget so who am i going to team with for brawl doubles?
I know, i challenge wakka for sin as a team mate, let him decide.
though champ and i didn't make a bad team.

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
I really cant wait for this smash fest. Its gonna be a lot of fun. If its moved to Dr Xs place the Cincy smashfest/ Tourney should be amazing. If it does indeed get moved and we are allowed to come it is essential that we come up with a name. This weekend we all need to brainstorm for names and look for venues for our tourney that we want to host. And Warfie, the Kong brothers will be a minor road bump on the way to the doubles throne. Metaknight and lusorryio, even smaller. Like I said Brawl doubles is over before it started :)
This coming from mr game & crotch himself...ur turtle cant save u from shuttle loops :laugh:, and as for snake...his grenade game isnt as good in teams haha

and to the always confidence nubcake (yes u warfie), don't think that you and champ can match us...we know what happened in Lancaster don't we? I have a little present for mr. Diddy himself, ill give it to him personally next time ur at holtz's

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
hahaha you two fighting over me as if im gonna make the difference...
yhe two of you, sil and wakka, will be lucky if i dont team with sam.

FYI LKP, zac has to be there if im going to be there, sam wants to see all of us together again sometime

clowsui

Smash Legend
TO ALL DAYTON/SPRINGFIELD SMASHERS:

Treat this as your training event.

12/20/08

clowsui presents: Christmas Smash Bash @ Dr. X's

Get wrecked in crews.

Get wrecked in singles.

Get wrecked in doubles.

Because in the end, let's face it:

Cincinnati's just better.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
TO ALL DAYTON/SPRINGFIELD SMASHERS:

Treat this as your training event.

12/20/08

clowsui presents: Christmas Smash Bash @ Dr. X's

Get wrecked in crews.

Get wrecked in singles.

Get wrecked in doubles.

Because in the end, let's face it:

Cincinnati's just better.
dear clowsui, come to ours, or gtfo.

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
I need to check the boards more often I just saw this! I might be able to come, and I'll try to bring The Jerk. (Weather permitting, because my car is a death trap.)

I can bring a Wii for sure, and might be able to get a TV.

Nope

Smash Lord
sounds awesome katon a wii would be good I don't know if we will need it but we should have a good amount of tvs. Make sure you do end up coming Saturday is just cloudy!

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
I need to check the boards more often I just saw this! I might be able to come, and I'll try to bring The Jerk. (Weather permitting, because my car is a death trap.)

I can bring a Wii for sure, and might be able to get a TV.
oh ****, by the jerk, do you mean rhienhart (sp)? if that may be the case, he had a very nice rob last time i played him on wifiwars.

lou4222

Smash Lord
Katon you should definitely come. You and the jerk would make this so much more fun. I had a blast playing you guys that one day and hope to do it again soon. Hope to see you then!

clowsui

Smash Legend
Clownsui, are you trying to stir the flames...... or throw gasoline on this fire?
throw gas on the fire, i already lit one =DD

also paranormal i'd come to this.

except getting a one on the ACT would be easier than kicking all your ***** >=D

come on the 20th if you wish to prove me wrong, i'll gladly take any "humblings"

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
ohhhh fizzle dont pull a camper bob oh please dont hahaha
You know Viperboy took a set from PC by listening to the Bob (choosing the weirdest stages and spamming turnips) and besides, everyone is coming to this thing in pairs for some reason so I might be in a little trouble here:psycho:

Edit: clouwsui, if that is your real name, just come to the smashfest if you wanna go at it. You afraid to leave the safe little haven of Cincy or what? It's time for an epic 3 game crew battle/money match cause that's what the people (the people=me) want to see!

Top Bottom