• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, OH - Nope's Monthly "It's a Piece of Cake" Smashfests (Jan. 31st)

clowsui

Smash Legend
Safe haven? Fat chance lol, we're the f*ckin' dirtiest part of town compared to you guys LOL. Y'all some wimps sittin in the corner playing with some toy guns and ****, we're out there doing the REAL thing. Smashfests close to every week, incredibly high average tournament attendance, good placings in Melee and Brawl...it's all good. I don't blame you for thinking that you guys are better. It just shows how much more education you guys need.

tl,dr; come to Cincinnati.

(Trash talk is fun. But seriously, are you guys coming to Cincinnati on that day?)

soap

Smash Hero
wait will there be melee? its either here or that smashfest thing near cleveland cuz im still in cbus for some reason

Nope

Smash Lord
throw gas on the fire, i already lit one =DD
also paranormal i'd come to this.
except getting a one on the ACT would be easier than kicking all your ***** >=D
come on the 20th if you wish to prove me wrong, i'll gladly take any "humblings"
The only reason it would be easier is because your parents would drive you to the ACT and not to this smashfest. (Clowsui is 15 and can't drive yet) In other words you could take the ACT but you couldn't even get to the smashfest let alone beat us!

Edit: yes soap there will be some Melee but its 40 min from cbus tops

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
oh ****, by the jerk, do you mean rhienhart (sp)? if that may be the case, he had a very nice rob last time i played him on wifiwars.
Haha, yes ParaSin I'm that JERK :D It'd be really cool to meet you there, my friend. Although I must say, I haven't really used rob in months, but you might see him pop in! Count on Katon and I being there :bigthumbu

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Alright let me get this all sorted out. Nope's smashfest is tomorrow. There will be melee, 64, and brawl.
Clowsui's is in a week and there will be 64, and brawl. Clowsui will not come to the smashfest tomorrow and is trying to get the springfield crew to come to his smashfest and have a crew battle with his cincy guys in brawl. How much of that have I got right???

Oh ya.....about those vids from last month.....anybody been uploading those....at all?

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
throw gas on the fire, i already lit one =DD

also paranormal i'd come to this.

except getting a one on the ACT would be easier than kicking all your ***** >=D

come on the 20th if you wish to prove me wrong, i'll gladly take any "humblings"
come prove that to me then.plz do

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
i would like to announce that my girlfriend will be joining us tomorrow and she is pretty kick *** =D

SAM: Hellz yeah I am :) My whorenado is amazing ;D

clowsui

Smash Legend
ATTENTION ALL SPRINGFIELD/DAYTON SMASHERS:

I need a list of potential attendees so that we can accurately determine whether pools is necessary and how big crew sizes should be.

If possible, a rankings list of individuals within your city would also be nice for seeding purposes. Rank by who you think is best etc.

wakka444

Smash Ace
well....as ive seen it its free..doesnt exactly qualify as a tournament, more like free competition for bragging rights

or am i mistaken nope?

clowsui

Smash Legend
Hey guys:

How would you feel about doing crews another time? If we run crews w/ you guys on the twentieth we may not be able to hold singles :/ I know, I've been hyping and trash talking this whole time but after thinking about it our lack of time is a huge issue for all attendees.

We can do it some other time, maybe? We'll have plenty more weeklies...you guys are a lot easier to gather up in one group to play outside of their city than Louisville, so yeah.

Thoughts?

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
sam and i want to know when the next one will be, sorry we had to take off but like i said earlier in this thread, it was our ten month anniversarry.

she really wants to play and get better for that Middle of Ohio Tourny, and so do i.

and to Digm, im sorry we only had limited games, next time we'll actually play and i'll actually try to play Mario this time.... xD

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
Safe haven? Fat chance lol, we're the f*ckin' dirtiest part of town compared to you guys LOL. Y'all some wimps sittin in the corner playing with some toy guns and ****, we're out there doing the REAL thing. Smashfests close to every week, incredibly high average tournament attendance, good placings in Melee and Brawl...it's all good. I don't blame you for thinking that you guys are better. It just shows how much more education you guys need.

tl,dr; come to Cincinnati.

(Trash talk is fun. But seriously, are you guys coming to Cincinnati on that day?)
really? lol?

wakka444

Smash Ace
Melee Doubles Winners:
Wakka-Mewtwo/Marth
Silhouette-Marth/Fox
i feel like a winner yay=D

In order to keep me happy lets not bring up brawl doubles for sil and i it was awful XD

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Good games, all around. That was 12 hours....arguably well-spent. I hope you guys'll be ready for my lucario next time except for you, Lou, because there is no way I'm playing him against your G&W again. As it turns out, that's suicide for me, and next time melee singles will happen!!!

(Sil, I checked and Fox actually does an up-smash after the down throw.)

Nope

Smash Lord
Ok so January is coming up and I'm thinking the next fest should either be the 24th or the 31st. The reasoning being the 10th is kind of soon and the 17th is the Midwest champs so those two dates are out.

Edit: Middle of Ohio is now also on the 17th instead of the 10th

Nope

Smash Lord
which date does everyone prefer? And I will get the videos uploaded I promise I've just been lazy and I leave for Montana tomorrow for Christmas but I will be back before the new year

Edit: I Think I'm just going to set the date to the 31st

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
I can go like anytime, i might need a ride, and ill have my wii and smash melee/brawl if you need a setup. i just dont want THIS to happen.....
if you really need a ride im sure either sil or I could possibly hook you up. just give us an address and we'll see whos closer and see what we can do.

id almost want to say sil will have to get you because ill have Sam with me and because i have a truck, it would be a tight fit with my setup and stuff in there

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
which date does everyone prefer? And I will get the videos uploaded I promise I've just been lazy and I leave for Montana tomorrow for Christmas but I will be back before the new year

Edit: I Think I'm just going to set the date to the 31st
Wait a second. December 31? New Years Eve? Or do you mean January 31st cause I'm confused here.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
update the OP plz... xD

also, cant wait for this, and paradigm, this time, i wont go easy on you with my mario and expect a new character to fight.... :] ill give you a hint, "he's our boy"

also, Sams peach has gotten pretty good (for a girl anyway) so hopefully P^3 will be rocking some doubles :]

EDIT: Sam says she would like to see more v@g!n@$ at your house so she said make many more copies of digm and there would be enough :]

Top Bottom