• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB 64 Tournament II : WE ARE BACK Update....

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
Where do you find global rules in this forum cause I tried looking for them last night I couldnt find it, at least when it comes to off topic comments (or in this case, spamming)

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
Your a dork

Hey and this isnt spam right... its related to the tourny. nobody answered me tho
Yea I dont see how anything you or the rest of us said is considered spamming, tho they are unwanted/unrelated topics. Its more off topic if anything. But to answer your question yes he does show up to the tourneys and Tigerbomz even replied by saying "read the whole thread" followed by a bunch of other nonsensical jargon lol
jk man :)

craiigg

Smash Lord
it wasnt spam as much as it was off topic discussion

what i said was more of a warning incase more people thought it would be okay to GO off topic which is a bad habit in the 64 section

Superstar

Smash Champion
Poop, I didn't answer:

The screen was about 50 X 32in nothing to that would be too distracting.
I measured my TV. About 25", around there, width. 50 is like...double my TV's size. Bout as big as that large screen I hate in school.

Mostly though, it is possible to get used to. Large screen stopped bothering me after a long time of playing on it.

And Tigerbombz made me crack up when he said Not JK.

RUFIOOO

Smash Cadet
hurry up with the vids already?! wat u waiting for?! TOMORROW?!
/yawn...isai would of had the vids up already...
/stillwaitingforvidsuploadkthxbai
GOOD!!! i dnt wanna see that fuking NUB SHIET ANYWAYS!!! i rather watch hair grow on my assss then ur fuking rtarded video! PWNED
NOT JK!!
:)
lol Sureeee buddyyyyy...
Really now.. you are you tryin to convince... us, or youuuuuu.
You saying you dont want to see those vids is equivalent to you saying you hate dildos
PWNED SHUN GG NO RE THX BAI
see how incredibly gay that shiit is.. new material matthew..
FACE !

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
ouch.....
some little kid just got owned, pwned, 0wned, and every other form of "owned".
And my personal favorite

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
lol Sureeee buddyyyyy...
Really now.. you are you tryin to convince... us, or youuuuuu.
You saying you dont want to see those vids is equivalent to you saying you hate dildos
PWNED SHUN GG NO RE THX BAI
see how incredibly gay that shiit is.. new material matthew..
FACE !
wow...not gonna lie...dittos suckk horse cockk with fuking **** too! so u think ur tight now by copying all my shiet now huh? Next time u do that imma fuking whoop ur ***ggggggot asssss.
NOT JK! if anything u need more material cuz everyone in this fuking forum is trying to copy my shiet cuz im soo baddassss n l33t! sniff

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
videos should be up this week. its kind of a ***** uploading it from a digital camera that takes mini vhs tapes. but i got them on a dvd now, so alls i have to do is edit and then it should be ready hopefully soon.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
wow...not gonna lie...dittos suckk horse cockk with fuking **** too! so u think ur tight now by copying all my shiet now huh? Next time u do that imma fuking whoop ur ***ggggggot asssss.
NOT JK! if anything u need more material cuz everyone in this fuking forum is trying to copy my shiet cuz im soo baddassss n l33t! sniff
you do know there are tards like you all over the internet right?

so this isn't "your" stuff or "your" style , this is just trolls stuff and trolls style xP

you're nothing new or spacial

RUFIOOO

Smash Cadet
LOL... there you go.. theres some of that "new" material i was looking for.. physical threats on a forum hahah... perfect

being that there is no way in hell you could ever do that in person right matthew lol
haha sure you can play smash, but outside the digital world, tigerballz (based on, in that picture above, EVEN THE GIRLS ARE BIGGER THAN YOU) it'd be a complete joke.

All i have left to say is, You should change your sn from 'tigerbombz' to "the angry inch",
which is now my new nick name for you matthew. If you dont get it... look under your g-string.

OHH PWNED SHUN GG NO RE BAI THX STFUPPERCUT SNIFF FYI ABCDEFG LOL DGAF PWNED AGAIN :chuckle:

just like how you got McOwned last page? LMNO SUPERCUTS DDP C3PO
HAHAH (C3P0)

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
haha you think your so funny huh? i would dare you to say that to my face! but wait i can't hear you with that cockk in your mouth. you know i would of been your baby daddy right but the guy behind me had fuking the correct amount of food stamps! why dnt you go back to fuking cotton fields fuking **** face! fuking i would send a pic of my fuking anaconda but i dnt want you waiting 2 days to see it. du ma if you scanned me with a dbz scanner THAT SHIET WILL BLOW UP! zomg pwn imbahax gameshark gamegenie l33tsauce calm da *** down back the *** up eat it to the dome stfuppercut wowserz! worth it sniff boss tycoon gg no re k thx bai bbq

RUFIOOO

Smash Cadet
haha you think your so funny huh? i would dare you to say that to my face! but wait i can't hear you with that cockk in your mouth. you know i would of been your baby daddy right but the guy behind me had fuking the correct amount of food stamps! why dnt you go back to fuking cotton fields fuking **** face! fuking i would send a pic of my fuking anaconda but i dnt want you waiting 2 days to see it. du ma if you scanned me with a dbz scanner THAT SHIET WILL BLOW UP! zomg pwn imbahax gameshark gamegenie l33tsauce calm da *** down back the *** up eat it to the dome stfuppercut wowserz! worth it sniff boss tycoon gg no re k thx bai bbq

hahaha WOW talk about MASSIVE insecurities lol
The truth hurts more doesn't it, Angry Inch hahaha

You couldn't have proved me more right, in any other way :laugh:

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Tiger you have made my day..

<Tigebombz> im tite like azn p u s s y

remember that? lol

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
du ma if you scanned me with a dbz scanner THAT SHIET WILL BLOW UP! zomg pwn imbahax gameshark gamegenie l33tsauce calm da *** down back the *** up eat it to the dome stfuppercut wowserz! worth it sniff boss tycoon gg no re k thx bai bbq
Rama lama ding dong oompa loompa smorgasbord shpadoinkle sk33t sk33t sk33t ti mi shoe inni minni mini moe giva dogga bon fizzle mah ballz in yo mouf tigerbomz. doodoo caca pp.

There, being that this is similar jargon to what you say, tell me how this could not look incredibly stupid to ones point of view

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Rama lama ding dong oompa loompa smorgasbord shpadoinkle sk33t sk33t sk33t ti mi shoe inni minni mini moe giva dogga bon fizzle mah ballz in yo mouf tigerbomz. doodoo caca pp.

There, being that this is similar jargon to what you say, tell me how this could not look incredibly stupid to ones point of view
isnt Jargon suppose to mean complicated and some what hidding in true meaning?

what tiger says is not complicated, nor misleading

Top Bottom