• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
sorry i'm not sure, PM him. I'm releasing rainy smashville this weekend hopefully, and some other crap

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
The awesomeness of Super Mario Galaxy 2 is keeping me busy, so I won't be doing stuff for a while. =)

gamedan85

Smash Cadet
beautiful stages everyone! Keep it up! When I get a new computer I might make some stages too! :)
But that'll take forever....

Kati

Smash Lord
With levels containing sandbag, what do I edit in brawlbox to change its start/respawn point?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Interesting... xD

xD

Don't worry about this pic, I'm not making the same and don't know anyone making the same... At least in that part of the stage O.o

Keep up the good work, and don't forget the sky :p

EDIT: Almost forgot xD

What you guys think when you see a pic like this one? xD

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Interesting... xD

*LOLWHAT?*

xD

Don't worry about this pic, I'm not making the same and don't know anyone making the same... At least in that part of the stage O.o

Keep up the good work, and don't forget the sky :p

what D8 did you maid the stage too? xD

didn't find the sky model first I now I did :3 thanks

OMFG! 8D wonderful GIF! must... resist... to... save...that... gif!

Fen__

Smash Ace

I think that the Jigglypuff on the left should lay off the amphetamines.

EDIT: Also, you might want to find a version that doesn't have that watermark.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
I think it should either have a more realistic and detailed car and background, or the stage should be directly on the gif itself.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Just testing, I've prepared the gif to make a new What Is Love stage. But as br3compactor said, the toon car is no good for this. This is why I did not make this stage in a first instance, but as I've seen some people making their own gifs with my stage, I need to make this one before someone does. I'll probably get rid of the car for this one and I'll leave only the gif, or maybe try to find more realistic textures, which I doublt.

@Fen__ Yeah, I will get rid of that watermark, it won't be difficult :p

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
But you can import a whole modeldata with an animation in it, and then add the other models you need to it

I mean, you actually can import it, but you have to rearrange everything you had before

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Actually the pic I posted before was kwark's stage, but I wan't going to say the name xD

Gonna make 3 different placements for this one too? O.o

EDIT: New Saffron pic

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Nice. It's coming along fast. Just needs the fence and the platform on the lower-left part of the stage.

Mit

Smash Ace
And propellers on the platforms if he goes that far :p

Are you still looking around for lighting models as well? The current one seems a bit dark. Atleast with the front of the buildings being in shadow. Can't wait, though.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I'm not looking for lights yet, and as I can now edit the lights, that will be the last thing I'll do to the stage. Maybe I improve the lights a little before finishing it, but only for making better pics of it xD

gamedan85

Smash Cadet
So, if I wanted to make an animated stage, I know I can use a gif. But how do you make moving platforms? Do you change the modeldata?

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
My idea for someone to do *cough*mewtwo*cough* I cannot make stages or import that well.
Making a stage based off this epic fight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oEezcgrZJQ&feature=related
Okay I know it's kinda short but still it's epic and maybe you could spice it up with your stage making magic
So how hard do think it'll be to do this?
Another idea is to replace Cresseila Spear Pillar with Darkrai and have him attacking the opponents and such...maybe have him put to sleep the opposing players?
Cool huh?

Kati

Smash Lord
Not quite what I was looking for, but its close. I still want Sandbag in the stages I have, but I wish to make him start in the centre and respawn 10 or so feet in the air.

Has anyone tried Tabuu's stage with the sandbag..? I couldn't imagine such a wide level without it.

thx though ;)

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
My idea for someone to do *cough*mewtwo*cough* I cannot make stages or import that well.
Making a stage based off this epic fight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oEezcgrZJQ&feature=related
Okay I know it's kinda short but still it's epic and maybe you could spice it up with your stage making magic
So how hard do think it'll be to do this?
Another idea is to replace Cresseila Spear Pillar with Darkrai and have him attacking the opponents and such...maybe have him put to sleep the opposing players?
Cool huh?
I was thinking on including cresselia and darkrai in my alive rayquaza's lake night stage. Now I'm sure I will include them xD

I'll try to make them move a little so they seem to be fighting or something, I'll see about that

About darkrai replacing cresselia... The attacks cannot be edited for now, so he would be throwing boomerangs just like cresselia does. But the replacement is possible, and easy indeed. Plasmakirby ported darkrai over dialga's in a newmoon island stage of his.

Not sure if he finally released it or not (I know of this stage because I helped him in placing darkrai in the background and fixing the lasers) I learned much things by helping him with this, and my rayquaza's stage was made with the knowledge I earned during this.

I could make a simple port for darkrai into spear pillar if you want. And as I'm mastering now that stage, I could make a single file able to replace any of the 3 spear pillar versions.

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
hey hackers,
my brawl game is...well.. old. so when ever i pick any melee stage (except hyrule temple) is it possible to open up, lets say, green greens, edit it so little it is not noticable, and save it a a stgcustom1.pac? without a .rel?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
The rel is needed for any stage. And a stage needs its own rel. If you try to put a greengreens stage into a stgcustom stage, you need a st_custom rel file based in greengreens' rel file

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
I was thinking on including cresselia and darkrai in my alive rayquaza's lake night stage. Now I'm sure I will include them xD

I'll try to make them move a little so they seem to be fighting or something, I'll see about that

About darkrai replacing cresselia... The attacks cannot be edited for now, so he would be throwing boomerangs just like cresselia does. But the replacement is possible, and easy indeed. Plasmakirby ported darkrai over dialga's in a newmoon island stage of his.

Not sure if he finally released it or not (I know of this stage because I helped him in placing darkrai in the background and fixing the lasers) I learned much things by helping him with this, and my rayquaza's stage was made with the knowledge I earned during this.

I could make a simple port for darkrai into spear pillar if you want. And as I'm mastering now that stage, I could make a single file able to replace any of the 3 spear pillar versions.
yes! yes to all of it!
*waits for darkrai to use psycho cut*

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Hey, what's a good stage to replace if I want to include a bunch of characters in the background? I've already tried Pictochat and New Pork with no luck.

Laeryn

Smash Rookie
I have a question. I have downloaded Final Egg Galaxy from Brawl Vault, and used a .rel to put it over Summit (instead of FD). But now it has no background (it's supposed to have FD's). Why? XD

Top Bottom