• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Another question, if you edit Onett so that the cars come from the background and drive into the foreground, is there a way to reattach the collision to the cars? 'Cuz changing the car position bones just places the collision permanently onto the spot the car would drive through.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Just a question. Not pretending you to do it, but... Has anyone played this old stage of mine anytime?

It's a simple question xD

libertyernie

Smash Ace
I've got it as an alternate for Mario Circuit in the Stage Expansion Pack I've made. It's an OK stage, but it could use something on the left side if you want to make it more interesting.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
No, the shy guys follow a predetermined path and changing the angle of the stage would make them trespass the grass or something xD

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Yeah, that's why it will take some time to be finished xD

But the actual thing in the video is made in only 1-2 hours today. And I don't feel I'm changing much in the main animation, I like how is it and the places it visits. Little changes only with this.

The other changes will be about the collisions in the platforms, the animation and size of the flying platform, and maybe something more... But the video shows the concept.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Is there any way I can add a flash of light to a stage? you know, for, um, stuff

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Is there any way I can add a flash of light to a stage? you know, for, um, stuff
Light itself, I doubt it. But there are lots of semitransparent models you could use wisely so it seems there are light flashes O.o

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
DONT use JPGs, the quality goes down because of the compression. All the others are good, but for transparent textures you should use tga with an alpha channel. Png is good too, but the transparencies keep less information of the image and it sometimes look slighly worse in-game. So use tgas, or png if you don't use transparencies.
Would that improve the quality of my Tina texture?

Win! But its animation seems slightly off...

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
You're assuming wrong. It could be perfectly ported to any stage, even Wifi Room. But the normal thing is having it on mario kart, because it's an edited version of the mario kart stage xD

When I finish it, I will make it compatible with a few more stages, not only mario kart.

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
You're assuming wrong. It could be perfectly ported to any stage, even Wifi Room. But the normal thing is having it on mario kart, because it's an edited version of the mario kart stage xD

When I finish it, I will make it compatible with a few more stages, not only mario kart.
I'd port it to Green Hill Zone, Lylat Cruise, Castle Siege and maybe Bridge of Eldin but that's just me.
BTW I'm loving Darkrai Spear Pillar and I lol everytime I hear Cresselia roar in Darkrai's place :p

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Does anyone know how to remove the safety bubble on Norfair? I have tried moving all three models, the door, the shutter, and the bubble, to the right by 1000 units in all animations they use and in their tstance. The bubble still appears but the shutter model is in its tstance where the bubble is. Is it not possible to remove it through BrawlBox? Do I have to use an edited rel file or something similar? I need to remove the safety bubble entirely but keep the lava wave for a stage I am making. If someone could help me that would be great.

Brizzle

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know how to remove the safety bubble on Norfair? I have tried moving all three models, the door, the shutter, and the bubble, to the right by 1000 units in all animations they use and in their tstance. The bubble still appears but the shutter model is in its tstance where the bubble is. Is it not possible to remove it through BrawlBox? Do I have to use an edited rel file or something similar? I need to remove the safety bubble entirely but keep the lava wave for a stage I am making. If someone could help me that would be great.
I believe SuperGuzzi was able to that. Why don't you ask him?

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
hehe, texture hacking stages arent like characters, right? hehe
could someone tell me how? hehe.
step 1: export the texture.
Step 2 : edit the texture.
Step 3: save.
Step 4: import the texture.
hehe

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
exactly how long does 1 frame of animation take, or how many frames would be a second?

Top Bottom