• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Information Database and Q&A

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I *almost* feel bad for randomly argumenting in the Colombian Ruleset Discussion.....

Let's enjoy the silence in this thread while we can. The animals will become restless soon enough.

*plays music*
*crosses arms behind head*
*puts feet on the desk*

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I liked the short while when this thread were an actual Social...

Guys, any tips for a 13-stage striking order?

Tesh

Smash Hero
I never saw what was wrong with just 1-1-1-1-1 etc. It seems most fair to me. I don't get why unity has 1 guy striking all of his stage at once with a 1-3-2 order. could someone explain the logic behind these groupings?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I wanted not to break your calm :c
I'll host a tournament and I wanted to ask, but I don't know another place with people that know what they are saying, aka do not think "That's just time-consuming" or "why would we play any stage other than Smashville?" and stuff....

Tesh

Smash Hero
If 2 people agree, they can always do it that way. All of my sets start with the question "Smashville or do you wanna strike?". Sometimes I say sure, and sometimes I want to strike for BF or Ps1, or something I can camp on.

MK hasn't been banned here yet cause we're all going to Apex.

I never mad tho

Edit: There's this chick in my school that looks like Hayley, but blonde.

I got dis so bad

Destiny Warrior

Smash Apprentice
Asking here because title says this is a q&a thread.....

I know that 75m is banned. However, I might be playing this game with my non competitive friends, so we don't really have a banlist. With Meta Knight, what strategy would you suggest I adopt on this stage? Preferably something offensive, because I suck at defensive play on these kinds of cramped stages.

Hi. You're in the right place, don't worry.

As Metaknight, the best thing that everyone will tell you to do is get the lead and run away, lol, since the stage is large enough for Metaknight to lead a game of chase.

But since you want a more offensive approach to this, what I would recommend would be to use your multiple jumps and fast aerials to hit enemies who are standing on platforms from below. The platforms are going to force enemies to the air a lot if they want to approach you, so take advantage of this by attacking them out of their missed attacks, or air dodges. Alternatively, you can spam your nado, and catch airborne enemies, haha.

There are some MK users in this thread that I'm expecting to help you soon, whos words will probably carry more weight (since I don't use MK). Hope this helps though.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
What Twinkie said is basically spot-on, this stage is like a giant aerial playground so just use Mach Tornado to run around the place if you get in a tight spot, and juggle your opponents with up-aerials by getting underneath them or the platforms they are standing on.

OH **** that girl i was talking about does NOT look like Hayley omg aaaaahhh wtffff, i feel so unclean now, uuugh i dont want this i dont want this!!! D:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
She could still catch you during your cooldown though. You should've tornadoed or glided man, you can finish off with no lag and start your planking in peace.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Am I the only one that's tired of how game is overcentered arround Smashville?

I'd ban that stage because of how overwhelming it is on our Metagame, if weren't because of that hardcore thinking where I can't ban it because I don't like it, aka "there's nothing wrong with it".

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I intentionally counter-pick stages that aren't ideal for me just for diversity.

At the last tournament I was at, I let my opponent go to Halberd even though they already won there just so he wouldn't pick FD, and I counter-picked Delfino and PS2 despite Rainbow Cruise and Brinstar being legal (using MK).

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
It's probably because people think SV is the most neutral of all stages. I personally think BF takes the cake there but hey, we all got different opinions.

Top Bottom