• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Information Database and Q&A

Ghostbone

Smash Master
lol Kyokoro.
If you ban Smashville, there'd be another stage to take it's place as the most overused stage ever >.>

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I also dislike SV. Too mainstreeeaaammmm D:
I actually think BF is the most neutral one, but who cares they are both pretty much fine.

T-block

B2B TST
I intentionally counter-pick stages that aren't ideal for me just for diversity.

At the last tournament I was at, I let my opponent go to Halberd even though they already won there just so he wouldn't pick FD, and I counter-picked Delfino and PS2 despite Rainbow Cruise and Brinstar being legal (using MK).
I do that too to some extent.

On Saturday, I was doing a MM against a ROB using NS stage list, and I didn't ban Port Town because I wanted to play on it lol.

I got wrecked there, but w/e xP

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I do that too to some extent.

On Saturday, I was doing a MM against a ROB using NS stage list, and I didn't ban Port Town because I wanted to play on it lol.

I got wrecked there, but w/e xP
Drake CP'd you to Port Town? xD

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I remember one time that some people here went game 1 on PTAD via striking.

It was so awesome.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
K BPC nameseach plz

What good vids of PS2 do you have from Europe? Any top players playing on the stage? It'd help to try and get it legal in Australia >.>

Tesh

Smash Hero
There was a doubles match I saw on a livestream not too long ago (maybe a few months) where these 2 mks decided to tornado against a GnW on the air phase. Well they wound up going into special fall and both dying at like 30%. It was pretty hilarious.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Yeah he did.

I WAS going to ban it.

But it's just so fun.
Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, Port Town is no longer legal here.

I'm salty, but it's not worth all the drama I'd have to cause to keep it in.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
People were *****es, probably?
More or less this.

Our ruleset and scene is more or less run by a council of our active players, and while I technically could just say "**** you" and run everything myself, I'm shooting myself in the foot if I create drama by fighting the other 5 of 7 people who wanted it gone. It's not worth it to me.

They're trying to move both PS1 and PS2 to CP though (leaving us with 7 starters), which irks me, because their reasoning is quite literally "We don't like it." And there's very little I can do about it, despite explaining the mentality behind larger starter lists, and addressing virtually every concern that was raised regarding the actual stages.

Nothing has even happened to prove the stages are a problem, either. I'm just being overruled by the majority.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I found pretty funny how people here don't mind me testing stuff in-tournament...
Either that, or they trash-talk about me at my back....

Akaku94

Smash Journeyman
well, MK was their best argument, so either a) they don't care anymore, or b) they'll talk about how MK never really broke the stage, and it should be banned for some other reason...

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Why world is so against stage diversity??
Chile use Apex's stagelist as their standard and debates if Frigate should still be there....
And they all agree that PS1 is non-neutral because people can camp on it.

WHYYYYY???
[/drama]

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
How the hell can you ban Frigate?

Link them a match of an MK air-camping on BF when they ask to ban PS1.

Last time I spoke to vVv Zero, he showed me their stage list and it was pretty liberal.

It had Green Greens and everything. That wasn't too long ago either. :c

Ask if she has a sister.
I just found out that she's a twin, lol. They look identical from far away, but from up close, you can see thaat one of them is ugly, and the other one is like Hayley. I was so confused, lol.

You can have the ugly one. =P

Top Bottom