• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stylin on Ya Results

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
neil i got you with snakeee, they'll be up by tomorrow morning.

i have loser's quarters with KID and CJT,
loser's semi's with KID and SNAKEEE
loser's finals with SNAKEE and JesiahTEG
and grand finals with PikaPika! and SNAKEEE

then a few other random friendlies

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Thanks a lot for uploading!
A lot of those are probably MMs too, idk if all of my matches with Goggles are on that, but just to be safe, our set was:
Game 1- MK vs ROB (idk wat stage, its the only one he used mk against me)
Game 2- Wolf vs ROB on Smashville (I think we had a MM like that earlier, the one where he won was the MM)
Game 3 Lucario vs ROB
Any other matches between me and goggles were mms.

Edit- Yeah, I just checked. The first two you have uploaded are wrong.

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
Thanks a lot for uploading!
A lot of those are probably MMs too, idk if all of my matches with Goggles are on that, but just to be safe, our set was:
Game 1- MK vs ROB (idk wat stage, its the only one he used mk against me)
Game 2- Wolf vs ROB on Smashville (I think we had a MM like that earlier, the one where he won was the MM)
Game 3 Lucario vs ROB
Any other matches between me and goggles were mms.

Edit- Yeah, I just checked. The first two you have uploaded are wrong.
edit: nevermind, i have game 1 and is game 3 the lucario rob on halberd i already have up there?

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Ok, this is the first time I've checked Smashboards in forever. Let's set some **** straight.

This is what should have happened. Snakeee came in and should have won this tournament easily. That's what we expected.

Here's what really happened.

First off, he lost to DA KID. I hope everyone reading this understands, we NEVER lose to him. Neil's lost to him once out of like 50 times, and I've never lost to him. If you lose to KID, something's definitely wrong with you.

Next, I took a game off him and I don't even play this game anymore. Got ***** one match but I stopped trying halfway through, then last match was last hit. That's WAY too ****ing close for a "top" player.

Third, Snakeee definitely got by by the skin of his teeth vs Neil, last hit last stock last game in the first set. Again, WAAYYYY too close for a top player vs a terrible Pikachu.

And, last, but DEFINITELY most importantly...San was playing TERRIBLY. I read someone said San's Ike and Inui's Ike are compareable...I'll just say this. If San's TERRIBLE IKE when he's playing worse than my A$$ is as good as Inui's...Then San's Ike is at least twice as good as Inui's normally.

Seriously, NEIL BEAT SAN. Do you know how often that happens? I'll tell you, NOT ONCE IN LIKE THE PAST YEAR. That's how bad he was playing. And, that match on Brinstar was still last hit. Ridiculous.

I have nothing against Snakeee at all, he's easily one of the coolest and most chill smashers I've ever met. He put up with your ****talk which makes him awesome in my book.

However, for the people saying he came in and ***** us, you guys are all absolutely ********. He got his $hit pushed in pretty ****in& hard by a SONIC PLAYER that never wins, A pikachu that just gets lucky all the time, and a Snake player that mashes forward tilt and hopes he wins.

Idiots.

Edit: Wow who loses to Goggles...Dear god.

Edit2: I love you Snakeee.

Edit3: I still don't understand how we lost teams.

Edit4: Oh, and I seriously couldn't take Melee finals seriously I was playing so bad just jumping off and side B'ing over and over lmfao WOWWWWW neil get luckier please

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Snakeee ***** no one, I almost took games off of him. O.o

He told me when you guys did friendlies you went really even, and both of you three-stocked each other.

Also, lol at TEG saying "Top" player, when he's a BRoomer too.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
That explains why Inui's in it, then.

Still, he said they went back and forth. I find it odd that Jesse would say that considering that happening.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Here's a breakdown of all the matches we played.

First match in friendly he 2 stocked me.

Second match I 2 stocked him.

Played in tourney, he 2 stocked me first match.

Then I one stocked him EXTREMELY close.

Then, he obliterated 3 stocked me.

Then, he won one stock VERY close.

He's cool as hell and I love the kid, but ****** us was farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from what really happened.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I....have no idea how to respond because I'm not sure what was intended by Jesiah's posts :laugh:. He pretty much put EVERYONE down I guess so it's hard to feel offended. In any case, I try not to get too upset if someone berates my skills in a game, and at least he said I was a cool person heh. Truth is, I haven't been on top of my game lately though, but now I feel that I definitely have gotten a lot better. I'm home for the break and that means a lot of practice with my brother ^_^

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Amazing character. Terrible show.

LOL @ Alby randomly dropping knowledge and Jesse on the blast train, ROOOOOFL

<3 those edits

Top Bottom