• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stylin on Ya Results

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
btw why are foreigners always tryin' to hate in our threads? did we raid theirs?

Foy

Smash Champion
Nah. He who must not be named just comes in here sometimes and talks crap. Or his minions.

:D We all kinda play the same game so everyone shouldn't hate.

But WNY can beat Jersey crew. In either game.

RTF

Smash Lord
No Longer Bumping With Content, Smörgåsbords
Nah. He who must not be named just comes in here sometimes and talks crap. Or his minions.

:D We all kinda play the same game so everyone shouldn't hate.

But WNY can beat Jersey crew. In either game.
I block people's sigs/avatars that I don't like.

I also try to mentally block ridiculous arguments certain someones make.

powershield them bad things like mewwwtwookiinnng

Sheth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shethblade
3DS FC
4639-8959-1952
Finally, it's been said but DON'T TAKE ANYTHING WNY SAYS SERIOUSLY. They're really a great bunch of people who just forum troll like its their job.
^This, so much.

Troll throttle is STUCK AT FULL.
-Almost spent the time finding, then even making, a related image, before realizing I was trying too hard smashboards is serious business not an imageboard. Though I'm a big fan of a picture being a thousand words/an amazing means of communication.

Foy

Smash Champion
Hey, i hope Inui doesnt come in here and say WNY is bad at bawrl.

Cause they suck at it i heard.

Inui inui inui inui doom Banks, Scar, Raynex

Banks

Smash Hero
SUP FOY

you gotta stop summoning people or you might bring on the apocalypse.

where was this tournament anyway

hubble

Smash Ace
Whens the next tournament in the area? I'm willing to drive out to buffalo/syracuse, i just want a tournament soon.

You guys NEED TO STEP UP your money match games, it makes you better at these games

Mana I'm looking at you.

Foy

Smash Champion
Yo goggles throw another tournament in early Jan. Call it "Pre getting Pounded 4 times in the ***"
Call out everyone who thinks they are better then WNY. We are the best.

hubble

Smash Ace
I'd be down for a tournament whenever. **** we should just hold (bi)weekly stuff.

Whos driving down to pound4 that i can get a ride from. I'm good for gas mony etcccc.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
@ Goodies: I know, we were just laughing through the entire match. It made no sense! DOn't worry, I'll manage my money better for Syracuse and try to enter all four events.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I say this:

Biweeklies, in which the days Brawl and Melee are held on are switched. (ie: Next tourney would have Brawl on Saturday and Melee on Sunday). That would clear up most schedule problems for people who can't make it on Sundays (As an added bonus for me, I could make it to EVERY Brawl tourney).

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
the brawl community still isnt up to the size I want it to be...

we had the whole state show up this weekend, and we still couldnt get 30 people in the house.

altairian

Smash Lord
we had the whole state show up this weekend
Didn't a couple people not make it?

But yeah I already found a couple more Albany area kids, and they probably have friends that play too.

To the people looking for biweeklies, just remember that means people will rarely travel to your events and you'll just be playing the same people over and over. For people with jobs like mine it's easy to get the occasional saturday off, but twice a month every month (plus traveling OOS for big events) is too much =\
Not saying don't do it but...you'd probably get the same result from smashfests. Without the hassle of kicking people off tv's for tourney games.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yea, it was really nice when rochester, buffalo, and syracuse all had bi monthly touranments.

3 tourneys every 2 months is workable, if i were to make monthly tournaments, id need some kind of guarantee as to the turn outs for them. cause regular tourneys tend to have people drop off in attendance the longer they stay around.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i think they should be 1.5 to 3 months apart.

it'd be fun for a while, but in the end for most people it might be too hard to get to them every month. especially when a lot of people are away at home or school sometimes. but for real it's just better pacing to have them spaced a part... it's hard to dedicate 1 to 5 (or more seriously our region is huge) hours of travel time. Most of us are poor. I can barely make it to these as it is and I wouldn't have gone if I didn't get a good partner and thought I had a shot at 3rd (which I def did... i slacked off / didn't get high enough or too high) so I ended up making negative in the end. And I'll def suck with less people practice. **** this turned into a personal rant... ****...........................

foy come visit me this weekendmangggg

Kantō

Smash Champion
if we work something out bewtween the TO's in there respective cities, we could have 1 tourney a month in a different place everytime. also, where is the buff. TO's? and 1 more person needs to step up and start hosting too. cura is now doing fests, so thats a start. we need something in albany, or mabye Bville. anywhere really. i dont wanna wait 2 months in bewtween tourneys.

Top Bottom