• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fatmanonice: Sorry, but I don't feel comfortable using people from DA's work. I'm on DA and I have respect for those artists. You can PM him and ask for permission to use it.

3Years: It hasn't been a month yet dude... wait a bit.

Kurizu208: I don't recognize your name, so I'm sure its been long enough. ;)

AK42: You need to provide an image.

-----
Siggies!
Ultimate Link:

Thanks for the artistic freedom. :D

Metaknight0:

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
dont know if you rember but your wolf destro-- no... OBLITERATED my diddy, but it was laggy :)

and here to request a sig (not sure if its open or not)

just go crazy with it whatever smash related image you want

as long as it says upB offensively somewhere in there, and of course JonBeBonanza.......yay or nay?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Text: Stingers
Subtext: (In Italics) Life and death are merely empty words lacking any power over me.
Font: Whatever you think is cool
Image: http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3407/zeldasvartvitthrjpgzq8.jpg
Dimensions/Size: Whatever you think is cool
Signature style: Sig
Border: Whatever you think is cool
Colors: Whatever you think is cool

...Hey, at least I'm giving you lots of artistic freedom :p

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Fatmanonice: "Sorry, but I don't feel comfortable using people from DA's work. I'm on DA and I have respect for those artists. You can PM him and ask for permission to use it."

I had a feeling you'd say that. Really, when it comes to good Geno pics, Google image search brings up close to nothing so... I really don't feel like creating an account just to ask someone who probably hasn't been on in months whether or not I could use their work.

*comes back after awhile*

Could you just use this pic instead then?

http://www.bsu.edu/news/media/11949/021503BillCosby2.jpg

Sorry, you probably don't like me hanging around your thread...

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
hey dudes if you would be able to make a sig for me that would be great. just the green version of the ice climbers and the irish dude as the tag...i think that should be it and anything else you wanna add

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
dont know if you rember but your wolf destro-- no... OBLITERATED my diddy, but it was laggy :)

and here to request a sig (not sure if its open or not)

just go crazy with it whatever smash related image you want

as long as it says upB offensively somewhere in there, and of course JonBeBonanza.......yay or nay?
Do you want Diddy or some other character?

Hola sugar!
Grace my darling!!! *glomps* Nice to see you back on here. :D :D

I had a feeling you'd say that. Really, when it comes to good Geno pics, Google image search brings up close to nothing so... I really don't feel like creating an account just to ask someone who probably hasn't been on in months whether or not I could use their work.

*comes back after awhile*

Could you just use this pic instead then?

http://www.bsu.edu/news/media/11949/021503BillCosby2.jpg

Sorry, you probably don't like me hanging around your thread...
Yeah I can use that one. :)

hey dudes if you would be able to make a sig for me that would be great. just the green version of the ice climbers and the irish dude as the tag...i think that should be it and anything else you wanna add
It would be much appreciated if you could read the first post so you can get the order form, and provide me an image please.

SIGGY:
Caturdayz:

Kaien:

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
www.imageshack.com

JonBon: NO! Diddy is really good. Buzz is just used to playing a really good Diddy hear, so its just when its against him. Get good with Diddy, you'll do well. ;)
its teh l@g!!!! lol

it's not my thing to main a specific charachter anyways...i'm going for all 35 but regardless... his ike and your wolf= win....(in the presence of lag) lol

so is that a go for the sig?

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Text: fighting alone half the time!
Subtext: The Irish Dude
Font: Monotype Corsiva - size 18
Image: (http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/iceclimbers/iceclimbers.jpge)
Dimensions/Size: 468 x 200 pixels / 193345 bytes
Signature style: (you decide)
Border: you decide
Colors: Font: bright Green

If you could have the background…kinda like the neon lights…that would be great.
i couldnt find a pic with popo in the green...:( this will work though. i know your pretty much awesome with background choices so if u feel you could do something to go with it better feel free to dominate it lol

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Um, what is that site supposed to do O.O
it allows you to host images you have saved to your computer. by host i mean it gives you a code that you can post into myspace, email, forums etc. And if you want a certain picture for your sig, save it to your picture folder under whatever name you want, and then go to the website, from there go where it says browse, find your pic and then click it. you upload it and it send you to another page with a bunch of codes. You want the one at the bottom that says U R L....

make sense?

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
THANKYOU VERY MUCH!!!

Now My Story look better. The pictures look kinda lame, but it's better then without them : D

BTW, ive been thinking about it.

My image (if you havent started it alreaddy, i mean if you have started it, don't worry about it)

I'd like the second one I gave you more. With Link on Epona. just one. kind of abstract, and dark. but put your own creativity into it ;)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok I'm kinda confused...

When you say "One request per month," do you mean I have to wait a month after I request, or one month after you fulfill my request, or after I've been put on the list, or what?

Cuz I wanna request another sig and give you more creativity.
Its 1 month after you actually request.

I think its been long enough for you.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Why someone would want 2 sigs is beyond me; as far as I can tell, every single one of her sigs are extraordinary. Can't you just be happy, and make the waiting list shorter in the process? I understand if its Brawl-related, but... you know.

*anticipates his sig*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom