• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why someone would want 2 sigs is beyond me; as far as I can tell, every single one of her sigs are extraordinary. Can't you just be happy, and make the waiting list shorter in the process? I understand if its Brawl-related, but... you know.

*anticipates his sig*
I actually appreciate what this man has to say. Thanks. ;)

BTW, I'm working on your sig now. ;)

I know I made the rule for 1 month, and apparently I actually do make good sigs. :p But I feel like I can never keep you guys happy or satisfied. Perhaps I keep getting better each month....

I think that the sig you have now is good enough o_o;

Thats a really cool one :p Who made it?
LOL I made it. People keep forgetting to credit me for my sigs. >.>

Oh and hugglebunny, I hope you plan on using the matching avi at another site because you have to have premium membership to use it here.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I'm somewhat active and have had an account for like...1.5 years now and I don't have a sig either :/

What's up with that?

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
anyone know where this art came from? was it ripped from something somewhere or did someone create these here?

edit-im referring to the character sprite heass

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Could you please make me a sig? Whenever I get on the waiting list, I'll come back and put the info, so yea. Thanks a lot Sugar. =). I'll be checking daily.

To the person above me. You can select a "main character" now somewhere in your control panel, and those are some of the sprites for the characters, but how he got them bigger beats me. Look at the bottom right corner of my side bar thingy where it says my user name. Yea...

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Got a double post, might as well make good use to it. ;)

Sig for annoying(numbers):

I apologize, but the image quality made it very hard to work with. Hope its alright though.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ya know the [more] button. They've added a head of all of the Brawl characters recently.
Where, on the DOJO or here on SWF?

Epsilon52: Its from Nintendo. They show up in the sticker book on Brawl or something.

Could you please make me a sig? Whenever I get on the waiting list, I'll come back and put the info, so yea. Thanks a lot Sugar. =). I'll be checking daily.

To the person above me. You can select a "main character" now somewhere in your control panel, and those are some of the sprites for the characters, but how he got them bigger beats me. Look at the bottom right corner of my side bar thingy where it says my user name. Yea...
I can make ya a sig. Use the order form and I'll be happy to make you one. ;)

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
so im still lookin for a pic of the green ic's but owell. ill just keep the same pic on the order form... i wish i knew how to make these. it looks awesome

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Where, on the DOJO or here on SWF?

Epsilon52: Its from Nintendo. They show up in the sticker book on Brawl or something.

I can make ya a sig. Use the order form and I'll be happy to make you one. ;)
Okay. =). And the sprite heads are from the boards. When you go to reply to this, look to the right, where those smiley's are. It'll be hard to see, since it blends in, but towards the bottom of the smiley box, there's gray words that say "[More]". A little window pops up, and scroll down, and it has a bunch of smiley's, like 100 pokemon, some original sprites of Link, and Mario, and people like that, and it has the head of every single Brawl character. =).

D

Deleted member

You are on SP's list, Sand Tiger. Try checking it on the first post, will ya?

Boxob

Smash Champion
I'd like a Sonic sig, I really liked the effect you used on making Gimpyfish's sig, with the boxes and stuff, it was cool. If you could fit that in it'd be awesome. Any image of Sonic running that doesn't look too kiddish would be good. Text : "You're too slow!" with some type of cool font. The background can be anything you feel contrasts well with Sonic that isn't pink, another shade of blue, yellow. The specific color is just what you think would look best.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Okay. =). And the sprite heads are from the boards. When you go to reply to this, look to the right, where those smiley's are. It'll be hard to see, since it blends in, but towards the bottom of the smiley box, there's gray words that say "[More]". A little window pops up, and scroll down, and it has a bunch of smiley's, like 100 pokemon, some original sprites of Link, and Mario, and people like that, and it has the head of every single Brawl character. =).
yep, that's right. I gave directions on how to do that and then I hit post and my computer randomly shut down.

but there's an easier way too.

if you type the following:

: marth :

but without the spaces, it will become:

:marth:

see?
but there's a problem with that. some of the characters as he said have origonal pics.

like look

: link :

becomes this:

:link:

but this:

: link2 :

becomes this:

:link2:

oh, and it also works with other things, like this:

: laser :

:laser:

i hope that didnt utterly confuse you -_-

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord

Link Lord

Smash Journeyman
In a place where people are tortured endlessly and
Let's see... my request that got on the list was posted on the 20th of February, and today being the 21st of March, that would be thirty days!
Ew... Exactly one month... I didn't know that. LOL. :)

Anyway, here I go again-

Text: Link Lord
Subtext: Cut The Darkness
Font: You decide.
Image: http://leschevaliersdelaube.l.e.pic.centerblog.net/uvx4559f.jpg
Dimensions/Size: As big as my current sig.
Signature style: Sig
Border: You decide.
Colors: You decide.

Man, this is gonna look great!

Have fun!

Azumouse

Smash Cadet
Ill ask before i request it, can you turn a normal olimar picture into strikers charged style?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Boxob: Please provide me with an image, and I'll be glad to make you a sig.

B0mbe1c: Thanks for bringing it to my attention, I did miss you. O_O Sorry.

Azumouse: That would take a long time to do, and I just don't have the time, sorry. :(

Mr. M

Smash Journeyman
Pensacola, FL Wargh! King Dedede, how dare you be
Text: I will rule the SmashWorld!
Subtext: Mr. M
Font: don't care, go crazy
Image: http://static.pcinpact.com/iv/images/bdd/news/v-1723.gif
Dimensions/Size: Er, uh. Default sig size? :p Just make it a decent size like most of your sigs.
Border: don't care, go crazy
Colors: don't care, go crazy

Show me your creative side, sugar. :) Go crazy, have fun. My old sig is too old now, and lost it's awesome and funny. Time for a new one.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Text: Ryudo_Sama
Subtext:
Font: I don't care, just have it in red.
Image: Here
Dimensions/Size: Same like yours
Border: doesn't matter
Colors: black

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
first page at the bottom of the post has the list it's huge

link lord: are you just asking her to make you a sig that looks like your current one but better?
ummm i'm actulally telling her to make me one like the one i have but wosre.... YES BETTER!

She had made me one for ness it was all G-d out, but ness sux ( at least i don't like him as much) now in brawl so i did the heisman on that hoe :)

auroreon

Smash Ace
If I decrypt a screenshot from brawl and gave you the Jpg, could you use the character in the screenshot for a signature, or would I need to remove the background from the image first, because I don't know how to do that.

And would it be possible for me to give you 8 differnt screenshots and you decide the one that would work best, because I'm sure you would do a much better job of deciding on one than I would.
I completely understand if thats too much work.

If you can do this then I will request tommorow, when I get a new SD Card adapter (my one broke :()

Oh, one more thing, you say on the first post that you don't do animations yet, does this mean that there will be a time when you will do animations?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
If I decrypt a screenshot from brawl and gave you the Jpg, could you use the character in the screenshot for a signature, or would I need to remove the background from the image first, because I don't know how to do that.

And would it be possible for me to give you 8 differnt screenshots and you decide the one that would work best, because I'm sure you would do a much better job of deciding on one than I would.
I completely understand if thats too much work.

If you can do this then I will request tommorow, when I get a new SD Card adapter (my one broke :()

Oh, one more thing, you say on the first post that you don't do animations yet, does this mean that there will be a time when you will do animations?
Yes, please you can use any pictures you wish. Um... it might be best if you choose, because, after all, its your sig. I wouldn't want to choose one you hated. ;)

Just remember to use the order form when you do.

I don't do animations at all, but I provided a link to someone who does. He might be able to help. I've been playing around with animations, and I can kind of doing it, but I need more practice to where I can get more comfortable with it before I start taking video requests. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom