• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Wario Advanced Technique and Combo Thread! Defensive Tire Play!!!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Added a guide prefix to make this stand out more.

This could really use some images.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Ho ho awesome! Thanks a lot Zigsta!

Edit: Help with pictures would be great, I'll be busy doing videos! :p

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Hmm that should be next on the list. Wanna make a write-up about it Masky?

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Haha if you say so xD it's awesome now that I have my capture card! xD

(S!C)

Smash Journeyman
ive learned the buffered chaingrab in one hour, just from fictions buffered chaingrab thread.
the chaingrab must be perfect and have to work to 100%.
its good when you are able to handle it without looking on the screen.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Whoa nice dude :p I still have to practice it heh, can't seem to get it to work in matches!

Labernash

Smash Lord
Oh, great! Thanks. I didn't wanna get kicked out of my first tourney! I hope to one day use it on a Bowser. I once got the poor dino (CPU) to nearly 600 before I decided to go a waftin.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
I think the maximum percentage for guaranteed fart is like 165% (according to K Prime)

Labernash

Smash Lord
Oh, I gotcha! I normally take it to about 200% just incase. =) I love wafting. A little bit of myself dances inside after I waft stage spike. Or even miss for that matter. "Lololol farts." Yeah, I'm THAT guy.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Pretty sure you can Waft Bowser, but I know you can't fsmash him.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
might be a frame thing... maybe if you buffer a stutter step or some sh*t... I know the waft is guaranteed though bcos you dont have to turn around and its got a ****load of range.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
If the range on Fart was much bigger, I dont think it would be fair. it's already disjointed, has an insane amount of knockback, comes out fast and can be used in the air or on the ground. asking for more range is just being greedy.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
THAT range is poor? No my good sir, Lucario's grab range is poor. The fart is reasonably HUGE (and disjointed)! A large sphere of doom around a fast, maneuverable character? I'll take that out on a date!

Asking for more range is just being greedy.
Dude.... you do realize where you are right? xD

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Bump for new AT added, also made a video that's cool to go with it! :D

Labernash

Smash Lord
I see where chair is coming from, with range like Marth's standard B move, but waft has good enough range for what it is, not to mention you can head butt em on the way up. BTW, I did FAir while holding a tire. I have no idea how, I can't do it again, but I did it. I just got hit by Yoshi's egg and I was trying to throw my tire during the flinch, but I FAir'd. Maybe my game skipped some how or something. It dosn't seem too usful, as I had to be hit, but I reckon it could be checked out. Has it been heard of for something like this to happen? I'm scared.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
we visited this quite recently... if you pick up an item and hold the a button, you can do aerials with C-stick. also, if you pick an item using airdodge and you buffer the C-stick, you will do an aerial instead of throwing the item.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Oh! Interesting! I use Wiimote and nunchuck, but I guess same scenario. Thanks!

B.Mack

Smash Ace
dude dont use Wiimote+nunchuk... I used to use it before, but it sucks incredibly... the switch to Classic Controller Pro is pretty easy to get used to and I believe its a superior controller to GC.

you cant even begin to use tires sexily until you make that switch.

(S!C)

Smash Journeyman
GTEX DACUS
uhm input for the dacus as soon as possible... that should be bdacus then ;) just after the glidetoss do the following input at the right time:
controlstick forward + cstick up, let the controlstick flick back and then only cstick up again

oh ok, if your back looks forward, bdacus wont work, then dacus is the better choice, a difference from a few frames ? xD

and without tire, you can dacus 2 bdacus :D

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Whoa :O I gotta try that! Dacus to bDacus?! Wow!

I was thinking about making a section called: AT Combinations. Pairing together more than one AT can be really awesome, such as Dacus to bDacus (thank you S!C), instant throwing with zibble dropping, multiple intstant throws, much more to be found out! :D

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Whoa infinite bDacus :O do you think Wario could outrun the cars on Big Blue with that? xD

(S!C)

Smash Journeyman
Is it possible to be looking to the left, but bdacus to the right?
no
just as i said

oh ok, if your back looks forward, bdacus wont work, then dacus is the better choice, a difference from a few frames ? xD

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
K just making sure.

How would this "infinate Bdacus" actually work?

Not like the person is going to get hit by the first one then run into the second one.

(S!C)

Smash Journeyman
on fd 4 example is just space 4 2 full dacus and a half xD
so in fact you actually dont need that "infinite bdacus"
and i only use bdacus to approach as fast as i can, i actually dont want to hit him with the dacus because its so easy to sdi.

Top Bottom