• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros. 2: Now With Wicked Hot CoHost - March 7th - Greenfield, Ma -SSBB/M

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
So this thing is gunna have like 60+ people right? Cause I don't feel like having attendance drop any... Ma is too good for that ****.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
That's the only one I know of. But still the people going are intense. I really hope attendance pulls thru on this... low attendance would suck for my wallet.... but whatever this'll bew a **** tourney no matter what.

Spife

Smash Master
how far fatal?
can we push it back a week? I know that would **** a lot of things up but I'm so tempted to go to alukards myself. Lotta big names.

NOHK

Smash Apprentice
i think we figured out that your post has to be longer thanyous ignature for it to how up in one of your postings so you have to elongate every single word.

hype.

that failed..

Spife

Smash Master
i think we figured out that your post has to be longer thanyous ignature for it to how up in one of your postings so you have to elongate every single word.

hype.

that failed..
get *****

I know it's to late to change the **** date but who had it first? THey're larger then we are but it's not fair for them to hurt our attendance like this. I'd go to alukards if I could (but I should be more committed to SMB). I guess it wont hurt the brawl attendence but anyone who's not traveling that far for greenfield should hoof it another 3-4 hours for where ever that one is, if it's going ot be as big as it looks like it will be.

:urg:

p.s. that worked

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
If melee kids still show up and don't have a lot of other people to play I will play you people. I am terrible but better than a level 7 CPU I believe....

BombermanFanatic

Smash Cadet
HYPE!!!
I'm dragging pretty much every brawler I can find to this. I can trash nearly all of them, so they will probably just put more money in the pot.
More people in th ebracket lessens my chances for getting destroyed in the first match by Icylight... in both brackets. Blue pikmin and their ungodly grab range :ohwell:

nuro

Smash Lord
This looks cool I need to figure out how I am getting here though. I hope I can get JL and OBM to come.

From now on Ace you should tell people that they need to turn off their wiimotes after they start up brawl. There was a TV at Mass Madness that was unplayable because of some idiot who didn't take the batteries out of his controller. You might want to post that in the thread. Also, if anyone is caught trying to disturb a tournament match by pressing the HOME button on their wiimote they should be disqualified.

I'm pretty sure Lylat is neutral now.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Nuro, I'm definately adding that to the rules. Lylat as a nuetral I'm not sure about and there's been so many complaints that for now I'm not changing it. Maybe at three though.

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
Just in case Deoxys isn't coming (because if he's not going then I'm screwed):

Is there anyone who is positive they are going to SMB who is willing to take me there? I live in Boston if it matters.

Spife

Smash Master
I'm afraid I'm going to have to Spife out of this tourny, I mean, you guys will get the venue, I'll see to that, but I'd rather just Spife to NY for that tourny. There wont be a lot of city Spifing and a lot of big Spifes will be there. Plus the melee Spifetendance will be smaller at this tournament, but I'm not giving up. I know SMB can get bigger then MM because of the space, because of the chairs, and because it's actually more convienient for the rest of the ****ing country.

Incidentally, I'm bad at Spife-libs.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I'm gunna go ahead and take a poll of what people want for a third, potentially fourth event.

Brawl Crews, Low Tier Doubles, AllBrawl. Melee is gunna be small cause of East Meets West it's a fact sadly, due to what happened with the NY Tourney and this. I'll be taking a vote for event number 4 if we have time for it.

joeST

Smash Rookie
i think im prolly gonna make this one. nice to c mattdotzeb possibly going to a tourney he can PLAY at. lol at the guy that said "YOUR WORKIN HERE ARENT U?!?" haha

Top Bottom