• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros. - Greenfield, Ma - January 17th -SBBB/M *First Post Updated*

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Address is in. Rule post coming soon... but, I mean, really you guys mostly know the rules right? :p

I'll get on that **** this weekend I hope. Get Hype! Bring Set Ups! Praise me unto a god!

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
oh yeah. I'll bring a wii and stuff if you need it. I dont know if I can bring a TV....Ace knows the mega huge tv i'm talking about.

but I DO have a smaller one that would fit in my car better ^^ let me know if I should bring that one.

Spife

Smash Master
i'm giddy that everyone is coming to my town. I'll have to clean it up...
man what if I purified the town of greenfield of human life? it would be eerily empty

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
oh yeah. I'll bring a wii and stuff if you need it. I dont know if I can bring a TV....Ace knows the mega huge tv i'm talking about.

but I DO have a smaller one that would fit in my car better ^^ let me know if I should bring that one.
Everything helps. Everything ALWAYS helps.

i'm giddy that everyone is coming to my town. I'll have to clean it up...
man what if I purified the town of greenfield of human life? it would be eerily empty
That's the creepiest post in here so far.

That said, if you did that I probably wouldn't have to pay the venue fee...

And we could hold LONG *** TOURNEYS. In Fact... the entire school could end up being the Venue for Ohana that way. Oh what's that? What about housing? Oh well we've got tons of houses that are no longer occupied, with comfortable beds and all the trimmings.

Do it.

Spife

Smash Master
You made my day <3
And i'm a horrid procastinator, I wouldn't even start it till like, 2 hours before the event. But I think all the smashers should buy/make a town and live in it. That. Would. Be. Ballin.
Except Banks. Something about him and his rankings I don't trust...

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Remember guys. TV's and Wii's, and exstension cords are needed. Please please please bring them. We may not be able to fit all three events if there aren't enough set ups. And I don't want this to happen.

EDIT: Rulesets and schedules are now in. The first post is completed. I pretty much am copying Dazwa's rulesets from Lobster3, but I legalized the Wall Infinite for D3(and thusly everyone else) as there are NO PERMENANT WALLS LEGAL and NO TEMP WALLS NUETRAL. If this is an issue with you guys let me know.

I took his stage list because, well, it was pretty much the stage list I was going to use and all.

Also the schedule is up. I currently have Melee Singles inbetween Brawl Doubles and Brawl Singles. Main reasoning for that is in hopes of getting some of the Brawl kids to enter and maybe get a few more well rounded smashers. Also so Melee Players aren't stuck waiting around or staying really late if they don't want to.

If any of this is a problem for you guys or looks like a problem in general let me know and I'll see what needs to be done. Feedback is much appreciated since this is my first time as a full TO.

Special Note for KevinM.(That means no one else should read this. NOSEY NOSEY PEOPLE!) See that half hour where there's no sign ups. That's when I get to play. It'll let me warm up for teams and get the juices flowing. See how I have sign ups going constantly for all the events. That'll hopefully let me get a game or two in before Singles starts, I'm hoping OBM, Dazwa, Darc or yourself will play me in that small time frame so it's a really really good warm up.

Other than that, I'm not playing friendlies till everything is done. Promise. Also, I plan to ask(see: Force) Dazwa to double check the brackets prior to events starting and you prior to Melee's start. In case I miss anything that needs correcting. So no worries mate.

Spife

Smash Master
Sounds good ace. I don't wanna promise you guys extension cords, I mean, I'll have a lot, and I live in town but I don't know if I have enough for the entire venue. I also only have 3 screens and a cube D:
I don't know if we can use their equipment either

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
I'm going fer sure. You better not be late for this Sion (better pick me up too). >:o

Looking for a teammate for Brawl Teams :o

Edit: I will attempt to bring a TV. Depends on whether or not I can get a ride to there and back.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Also the schedule is up. I currently have Melee Singles inbetween Brawl Doubles and Brawl Singles. Main reasoning for that is in hopes of getting some of the Brawl kids to enter and maybe get a few more well rounded smashers. Also so Melee Players aren't stuck waiting around or staying really late if they don't want to.
We must seriously share a brain or something, I was just telling someone last night that exact same plan for LOBSTER.

Spife

Smash Master
HYPE
I can give you guys tours. Tours=I show you my basement. You don't return. Any takers?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
We must seriously share a brain or something, I was just telling someone last night that exact same plan for LOBSTER.
That's really eerie actually.

I was considering holding Melee last, or first, like you were going cause I don't want people getting really screwed up. But at the same time, it seems like getting more people to play all games would be a bit better. Plus there's time between everything to hopefully adjust.

But yeah, mad creepy.

Almo

Smash Ace
i like the list of stages except castle siege and norfair :(

oh well.

dazwa if i go i want a rematch.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I love how matt placed decently at one tournament and now **** talks everywhere. :p

Anywho, Dazwa want to team with me in Brawl?! :D

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
wait this is tomorrow during a weekday with only a 5$ entry fee?

i'm sad for this tournament, plan better next time OP!!!!

Spife

Smash Master
wait this is tomorrow during a weekday with only a 5$ entry fee?

i'm sad for this tournament, plan better next time OP!!!!
lol
10(+7)januarychars

Speaking of, why everyone think it in decemeber? It not in decemeber why you think that? you think wrong!

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
ooooo i wanna go to this, just need to check my schedual and crap.

my superslut, wolf, and daisy will be here if theres nothing conflicting

ohhhh i should totally bring my ar, and show off move swap in melee. its too good XD hopefully there wont be too too many crashes >___>

Top Bottom