• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros. - Greenfield, Ma - January 17th -SBBB/M *First Post Updated*

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
yay.

yes, i placed 25th. lost to dazwa (3rd) and pat/pro (17th).

i love skype! lol. alright sure, i have school the next 2 days because ashland hates me lol, but i have all week off from work, so i could probably find sometime this week to play you.

cool. there shouldn't be alot of lag anyway, since anyone who would consider going to this is reasonably close, which means it should have a green connection. and i play in yellow and orange all the time and don't mind.
Doood, Im a skypewhore. XD im on a holy crusade to get ppl into skype cause voice chat is too good =D annnnnnd i hooked up my capture card to it so i can show off melee moveswap to ppl naow=D

i feel ur pain, i have school for 2 more days too. (DAM MASS SCHOOL SYSTEMS AND U NOT CANCELING SCHOOL TOMORROW SO I CAN HAVE TUESDAY OFF!!! but i guess yay for budget cuts cause i got a 2 hr delay out of this)

Wow... I feel like I definatly should have known that already. Weird.

Still eastern mass though. :'(

hahah its ok. i havent shown my actual location for sometime, its been somthing stupid or completely made up (like riding the llamacario)

ouch yeah....thats really out of the way...im still gonna find a way to get to this. hmmmmmm....alot of ideas are coming :D

anyway i indow this tourney and thread with hype and llamacario

*Hype hype hype hype*

10llamacarios

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
lulz, that thing is like the best mindgame. just throw him out while playing. and your opponent's brain will spontaneously combust and you win right on the spot

im planning on ruling the world with llamacario as my weapon of fear >:3

Almo

Smash Ace
Doood, Im a skypewhore. XD im on a holy crusade to get ppl into skype cause voice chat is too good =D annnnnnd i hooked up my capture card to it so i can show off melee moveswap to ppl naow=D

i feel ur pain, i have school for 2 more days too. (DAM MASS SCHOOL SYSTEMS AND U NOT CANCELING SCHOOL TOMORROW SO I CAN HAVE TUESDAY OFF!!! but i guess yay for budget cuts cause i got a 2 hr delay out of this)
lol we had school cancelled today, but we still have it tomorrow :( now i have to do an essay lol.

voice chat is way too good. although i've found it distracting when playing matches because static with a multiple person conference is like...bleh. plus i wear headphones all the time so i don't even hear the tv anymore. idc. lol

i don't get why smashboards always says i'm offline in skype when i'm online.

that picture...lol wow.

Almo

Smash Ace
Tickle me Almo, PM me your brawl FC, I should add you and you should add me and we should play.
do you have skype? or AIM? or something?

otherwise it will be too confusing to know when to be on at the same time unless it's by coincidence.

1676-3359-5443

lol tickle. those elmo puns never get old.

Almo

Smash Ace
I bet they get old. Real fast.

AIM: Floryn2
No Skype. I'll add you tonight. Thanks bro.
they actually don't since no one ever really uses them. lol

alright cool. i hope it's not too late because i have SUPER LAME school tomorrow even though we just had a 3 1/2 day weekend and will have 2 weeks of winter break. going back for 1 day is kinda meh.

i might record our matches too idk. i get bored far too often. lol

Almo

Smash Ace
lol it's cool. there's like 5000 people that play online anyway. lol.

Almo

Smash Ace
I think the title should be changed to something about sonic because the tournament is in green field zone. <_<

lol, yeah, it's that late and i got that bored.

Spife

Smash Master
Speaking of sonic, we should run a sonic event on the side
I got spinball, 1, 2 and Sonic and Knuckles, SA2:B and SA1 somewhere...

Almo

Smash Ace
lol i suck at all sonic games.

although i did try yesterday to beat a pit with just the dash attack and Up-B. i put on 123%. dash attack is broken. lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm going to this.

Ace can you help with a ride or housing? I hear transportation from boston sucks to this tournament.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
If I can make it I can bring a Wii (along with a copy of Melee with a memory card--all that jazz), a TV, and a power strip, providing that the car I'm going in has room for all of that. I'll talk to the friend who would probably be driving me in the upcoming week and see if I can get you a definite about whether or not I could go and if I could bring any of this.
A bit of an update: It looks like I can make it, so I should be able to bring all of this (also I have Brawl data on my Wii that has everything unlocked, but I just don't have Brawl. Sold it). But I was curious, how long is the tournament going to be? And what's going on as far as housing if it's multiple days? And once more: Are there going to be Melee doubles or just Brawl doubles?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Just brawl doubles. It's one day.

Dark Peach, I'm not sure what I can do for you. I can't really house anyone at the moment, sadly. And I live a distance from the venue as is. :(

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Just one day? I'll be fine then. I'll talk to my friend to see if we can give a definite about whether or not we're going and what his car can fit in the way of set ups.

Spife

Smash Master
eep I gotta fill out some forms and go give them to them
We wont lose the space, don't worry, I just forgot allll about this

Almo

Smash Ace
Can I win all these events?
nah i'm taking brawl doubles.

so you could.

yeah?

no?

but in all seriousness....

Can I win all these events?
yes.

lol

Also, can anyone secure a ride for me? Not 100% sure if i'm going but i will need a ride to and fro this joint. so anyone who's passing by the framingham/i live in ashland area, holla.

jholla?

lol but seriously let me know.

Top Bottom