• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
In the middle of watching fireworks here. My parents' neighbors spend a boatload (re: over a grand, easily) on 'em. The resultant showing is actually more spectacular than the municipally-sponsored ones. It's awesome.

Almost a shame that I'm mostly here for that and my family, and nothing else.

Smooth Criminal

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Going out to the bay to watch the local fireworks display is too much of a hassle since the local public trans (which is already inefficient) gets hella packed and the traffic situation is beyond a nightmare.

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
Going to the beach where the fireworks usually are can get tedious as there's a lot of traffic on the main roads this time around up north. Now a days I just chill at home or go to a friends house and get a nice view from there. The fireworks are pretty visible in the sky.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
All firework antics happened yesterday for me, actually. Went to the nearby park with my family and dog.

Stunk of an awful lot of drug use there, despite the supposedly family-friendly environment. God bless this country.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I just stay at home to watch the fireworks on TV. Sometimes we record it for later.

I might try for a public fireworks show at some point. It's a big hassle though.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Public transportation should not exist. It is in blatant disregard of the stark warnings of the laws of economics.
Roads shouldn't even be public. There would be far less accidents and far more efficiency.

Public schooling is institutionalizing ignorance. It is indoctrination, not education.
Teacher's Unions should not exist, they force everything to be based on seniority, no one can get fired for poor performance. Or rather, folks should work under mutual agreement, none shall subjugate the other.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Public transportation should not exist. It is in blatant disregard of the stark warnings of the laws of economics.

Public schooling is institutionalizing ignorance. It is indoctrination, not education.
Teacher's Unions should not exist, they force everything to be based on seniority, no one can get fired for poor performance. Or rather, folks should work under mutual agreement, none shall subjugate the other.
I have no idea what that means, but I have to take the bus every once in a while so **** all that

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I have no idea what that means, but I have to take the bus every once in a while so **** all that

Mostly my comments were directed at the folks who were saying their transportation services were bad. Then I don't know why the hell I wrote the other stuff. I guess it's related, and I ranted.
BASICALLY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION WOULD BE A LOT BETTER IF IT WASN'T.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard

Didn't catch the edit. Goddamn you, Monk.

Smooth Criminal
If you notice, I always edit pretty much every post. Sometimes I seethe and wait for someone to post so I can put new information, 'tis a delicate game of balancing time seen and who is most likely to skip over it to decide how to maximize exposure and accuracy.
ohwaitdoyoumeanyoureditlolololololol

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Well, since there doesn't appear to be any topic of substance going on at the moment I thought I'd drop by and post an obscure Megaman track that I REALLY hope makes its way onto the Dr. Wily stage.

Megaman Battle and Chase - Through the Air (Quickman)

This track man... If Sakurai could pull something from Sonic R for Green Hill Zone in Brawl I cannot see why this gem should be overlooked. So freaking good.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I'm eating popcorn with my tongue. I feel like a lizard.
ohrightmusiclol
I just can't wait until I can hear the actual main theme without noise.
I just turn my volume down ever time I go to wifi waiting. I can't stand it. More music in wifi waiting please :(

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I do speculate that the main theme we've heard from the first trailer will be used for the intro cinematic.

Hopefully that is not lazily put together like Brawl's was, by the way.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Hopefully that is not lazily put together like Brawl's was, by the way.
Considering that we got nice little character intros in the first trailer I think it's possible that we'll get something better than random clips from story mode with 8 seconds of gameplay footage.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Cooked some burgers for the 4th of July. Maybe the angel wants some too, just like he did in the anime short (some will know what I mean).

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Good news for Link's recovery.

Hope they don't nerf DK's luscious new fur. :awesome:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I never paid attention in Mandarin class.
You idiot, he's clearly speaking Tangerine.

My mom cooked a bunch of food and some of her friends came over and they're outside smoking, drinking, and having a good time.

For me, I just can't do these things with the neighbors like I used to. I'd rather be doing these things with people my age.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Poor Meta Knight mains. :troll:

Nuuuuuuuu! Poor Meta himself!

I hope that instead of removing him, they should just nerf him and balance him out. He has to many attacks that can be landed to easily.

Considering how powerful they managed to make him in Brawl, I'm a little worried about his chances in the game.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Baka gaijin Admiral Pit-san cannot speak Fedoranese. Language must be taught by senpai. Kawaii bishoujo or bishonen recommended.

I know baka means idiot, senpai means "superior" and Kawaii being cute...
Ouch, that's harsh! D:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
You know, I've always did like Meta Knight, but even before the release of Brawl I knew Meta Knight was going to be a big problem. The ability to fly with such agility and having such swift attacks made me nervous that Meta Knight would really become a legitimate threat to pretty much everyone. Needless to say, that came true.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I know baka means idiot, senpai means "superior" and Kawaii being cute...
Ouch, that's harsh! D:

Funny enough, I had a Pit-obsessed/main friend back in Brawl days who's username was "Baka_Hinko." I confuse you for him sometimes.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
What do you think of his lack of teeth?
I'm indifferent to DK with or without teeth. It's a lot better than what he had in Brawl. IDM the human teeth, like he had in Melee, but I wasn't feel'n the crooked yellow teeth in Brawl.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm indifferent to DK with or without teeth. It's a lot better than what he had in Brawl. IDM the human teeth, like he had in Melee, but I wasn't feel'n the crooked yellow teeth in Brawl.
I can't remember if he had any in-game in the first SSB, but he did have them in the artwork.

Guess he saw a Dentist between Brawl and For. But hey, who needs teeth to chew on Bananas? :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom