• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt07

Smash Master
Wow this is pretty awesome, Survivor is my favourite show, and with Ken in it, I'll know who to be cheering for right away.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I feel like... one of the Hoangs told me they were applying to get on Survivor a long time ago and I completely forgot about it.

Good stuff. :laugh:

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lmao if enough of smashboards votes for him and helps him win he should use part of the prize money and the publicity to hold a freaking gigantic smash tournnament (melee) of epic proportions.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I'm definitely going to watch this when it's on, also if I lived in America I'd vote for him.

He definitely looks like one of the underdogs, it's going to be good to see how this turns out.

Bug~

Smash Ace
i will be recording all of the survivor episodes and posting to some chinese site without laws unless im allowed to post it on youtube?

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
I'll be recording the episodes, just so I can sneak Ken Survivor clips in his tournament fights. Everytime he spikes, a survivor clip comes out.

Brandon72196

Smash Apprentice
When there fighting i bet hes gunna mindgame the other person in to a ken combo 10-stock and come out top tier.

MajorasMask999

Smash Apprentice
Holy crap, I know I'm more of a lurker here at smashboards, but this is amazingly awesome since I love Survivor <3.

Renth

Smash Hero
yeah, it's cool a smasher is on survivor pretty **** impossible any other time i'd say. Regardless, i'm not interested I don't care for the show but best of luck to him and his family.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Does Ken ever lose? It's a serious question, I mean, it takes A LOT of effort to be the best in the world at anything. None of the other competitors strike me as a best in their expertise.

Brandon72196

Smash Apprentice
And watch as 90% of the smash community watches Survivor CBS's ratings go up ten billion fold.
(And so will ken's votes!)

•Col•

Smash Champion
Umm... WOW.... how did he end get on the show? xD I might watch it now...

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's kinda hilarious that Ken would try to make it in "Survivor". Well, if he's good at backstabbing, lying and manipulation, I guess...

I might actually watch "Survivor" for the first time ever (I watched a few clips last season because of Todd) just to see how Ken does.

And watch as 90% of the smash community watches Survivor CBS's ratings go up ten billion fold.
(And so will ken's votes!)
The audience holds no power on Survivor. It's the participants who decide who goes home at the end of each Tribal Council and it's ultimately also their decision who wins the money.

•Col•

Smash Champion
I must admit that when I first saw the title, I thought it was a joke... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom