• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
God, its about time I can talk about this. Its been awhile since I found out :/

Being the Survivor junkie that I am, seeing Ken on my favorite TV show is going to be epic as hell. Also, Survivor has something around 14 million viewers... I'm not sure we can make a dent in their numbers >_>

M@v

Subarashii!
awesome. Go represent Ken!

Being the Survivor junkie that I am, seeing Ken on my favorite TV show is going to be epic as hell. Also, Survivor has something around 14 million viewers... I'm not sure we can make a dent in their numbers >_>
Maybe, if enough people can find out about it. We can at least make the votes go up.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439

Shh, I've been thinking this, but don't burst their bubble.

EDIT: wow, that double post was such an accident.

cjrocker

Smash Ace
That's pretty awesome. Seeing as each Survivor season's had one beat em up challenge I hope Ken makes it that far.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
We should get some designs for t-shirts that support Ken and if they're good sell them through here, I'd certainly buy one ^.^ maybe that'll dent some numbers, morale FTW?!?

And I swear after Ken wins this show, he needs to donate some moneys to Smashboards or something.. =P

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Everyone support Ken!

Let's at least take him to the last few episodes please!

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
CBS is a little behind on who the top at smash is.

I mean, lets go through all the people that have proven, and are most likely better than and as good as Ken at the moment:

PC Chris
Mew2King
Isai
ChuDat
Korean DJ
DaShizWiz

But yeah, Ken was definitely the best before, probably still really good, and incredibly influential in the rise of smash

I will watch survivor just to see someone on there that I have met before.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Ken will win. Walk home with a million f*cking dollers, then go back to smash with his new found reflexes and 3-stock M2K.
Just watch.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
CBS is a little behind on who the top at smash is.

I mean, lets go through all the people that have proven, and are most likely better than and as good as Ken at the moment:

PC Chris
Mew2King
Isai
ChuDat
Korean DJ
DaShizWiz

But yeah, Ken was definitely the best before, probably still really good, and incredibly influential in the rise of smash

I will watch survivor just to see someone on there that I have met before.
Well, Ken did retire, and those guys above just got better and better. Obviously the King of Smash right now would be M2K, but let's not forget that in his prime Ken went around the world beating everyone's *** and winning 50k+ at the same time.

I'm pretty sure the only people who're close to Ken's Smash earnings would be M2K or PC. I think M2K mentioned that he's made something like 11k, and this was before Brawl. Not sure about PC.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
hahahahaha GO KEN! :D this is so funny

im going to watch ;3

lets make him the fan favourite, ok smashboards??

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I have a feeling he'll either do all us smashers proud or humiliate us, one end of the spectrum or the other. Then again, he doesn't seem that geeky, and he actually has a reason to play tournaments according to that bio. Just don't make any geeky references, Ken, maybe one or two subtle ones, and gamers will start getting a better reputation by the mainstream media if we're lucky.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
"He loves the fact that he will be considered an underdog because everyone will underestimate his prowess at playing mind games. Nobody would look at him and believe he climbed Mt. Fuji at the age of 20. Ready to exploit his slight physical stature, Ken will trick his fellow players into seeing him as a non-threat, only to smash them if they get in his way."

From the CBS site. lolz "mind games" and "smash"

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Wow.... I really don't know how to respond to these developments.. O_o

But I wow... the new cast is VERY diverse. Actresses to Olympic Winners to IV league students to professional gamers. This season just SCREAMS Drama.All I have to say is.. Whoah. ♥;)

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Survivor Staff: That smash bros guy was a hit! The ratings went up 1000%! How will we top it next season?

Survivor Executive: SUMMON MEW2KING.
No. They're going bring in two top level Smashers to have them duke it out on opposite thribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom