• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronoTrigga

Smash Apprentice
how the **** is ken gonna be on a island without smash? that's probaly gonna make him smash people off the island. o.o

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I hope they/he downplay(s) the gaming background, honestly. Too many negative stereotypes are (rightfully) associated with gamers.

I now have a reason to watch Survivor. Thank you for creating this thread.

Wow, this thread has gained 12 pages in about 4 hours. Moving quickly, I guess. This is great advertisement for the show. How ironic would it be if the producers sued SmashBoards about this?

Mr.Ious

Smash Cadet
I hope they/he downplay(s) the gaming background, honestly. Too many negative stereotypes are (rightfully) associated with gamers.
I would rather he make a point about it, and show people that the negative stereotypes associated with gamers are nonsense...

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
dO_ob... Wow, this was unexpected...

D:

Too bad I might not see it on TV maybe, I'll have to see it on youtube, or here dubbed by some random guy.. (wonders who will dub Ken in spanish) d<_< b...

Go Ken!

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
I would rather he make a point about it, and show people that the negative stereotypes associated with gamers are nonsense...

At the moment it seems things can go either way. He should better watch out for that Olympic Girl. She looks hefty and tough. ♥;)

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
I wouldnt of said that before he fought mew2king and proved to everyone how good he is.

Or maybe you're unaware of how shiz stomped mew2king and prompted m2k to ask him to split the prize money at FAST midway through the set?
Yeah and then he got stomped by cort? REMEMBER THAT? I DO.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Ken is back from Africa. I'm sure if he won, it would've been leaked out. If they're still filming the show, then he lost.

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
Ken is back from Africa. I'm sure if he won, it would've been leaked out. If they're still filming the show, then he lost.
That's not surprising. Look at the freaking beasts he was up against. An olympic gold medalist vs. a super video game nerd who barely made it to the top of mt. fuji

Mr.Ious

Smash Cadet

At the moment it seems things can go either way. He should better watch out for that Olympic Girl. She looks hefty and tough. ♥;)
That's alright, she's a runner, so Ken will just wait for her to trip and finish her off =O

Knightcrawler

Smash Journeyman

I should remind everyone that when the time comes to vote on "fan favorites" we need to vote like crazy for Ken.
Definitely. :) I'll get my friends and at least my mom to do so, too. Wait, if he already came back from Africa, what is the "fan favorites" vote for, again?

Lol has ken even had a single girlfriend in his life?
Yeah, the time I saw Ken (like 4-5 years ago now, probably), he brought a g/f with him.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Lol, I have never watched a single ep of Survivor, but I plan to watch it on Sept. 25th. At first I thought my friend was fooling me. ~_~

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure they keep all the contestants on the island until the last day, then lets them go, then back to the reunion the say the winner
But I wouldnt be surprised if he lost >.>

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I don't feel like explaining the details, but suffice to say that you're mistaken in your assumption. Also, the winner isn't known until the end of the show, as they tally the votes on live TV. The top 2 are stuck waiting for months before they find out who wins.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
"Next Week on Survivor..."

"Underdog Ken makes a stunning find on Exile Island. Survivors get down to the nitty gritty, in a old fashioned Tribal game. Someone is voted off."

heh, good luck Ken!
-t2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom