• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos F-15

Smash Apprentice
Ace and Sugar are so lucky, the other members seem like they are trying to go home, like GC, and Kelly with her talking negatively to Crystal and Ace. Of course your going home Kelly if you act like that. I thought she would be a smart person for being the top sales person at her retail job. I guess not.
And did I hear this right? In the next episode they are voting TWO members off each tribe? That really sucks. They might vote off Crystal and Ken on Fang, and they'll vote off Susie and Dan on Kota.
Jeff said both tribes is voting 1 member off each. not 2. See the link below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QZRiL3Y4lM

manacloud1

Smash Champion
wow

okay so maybe M2K isn't 100% physically appealing, but neither is Ken and look where he's at right now. If this so called "jeff probsts" list is true then let's see it. *waits for link*

as for your sig, then only thing I like about it is the blue lettering lol...
;)
okay you keep believing that mew2king can get on, i have nothing against it lol. Im sure jeff doesnt need anymore stalkers. Also dont compare ken to mew2king ken is out of mew2kings league and most smashers, ever gone to a smash tournament?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Jeff said both tribes is voting 1 member off each. not 2. See the link below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QZRiL3Y4lM

I can't wait, that episode will surely have alot of backstabbing and betrayal, hope Ken plays his cards right using his mindgames.

btw Ace<Ken even though Ace is better fit physically

Ace ain't squat, he just screw Fang yesterday in that puzzle challenge.

gamer8

Smash Lord
okay You Keep Believing That Mew2king Can Get On, I Have Nothing Against It Lol. Im Sure Jeff Doesnt Need Anymore Stalkers. Also Dont Compare Ken To Mew2king Ken Is Out Of Mew2kings League And Most Smashers, Ever Gone To A Smash Tournament?
quoted for the truth.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

manacrowd, mew2king would **** you in anything
just smash, sadly and I wouldnt even say that is an accomplishment. I am way more talented than mew2king ever is plus im getting a masters at what i do. Mew2king is still in community college and cant even drive. Looks like i win at life ahahahahah. No offense to mew2king because you are speaking for him, but dont compare me to mew2king and say he can **** me in anything because in reality atleast i can take care of myself.

From my point of view, you just know him from smash videos, ever met these people you speak of in real life? Nope.

to your recent response, since this is a smash forum you can believe all you want on how godly mew2king is. Like i said all he got is smash. Most of us look outside of smash and get a JOB or work on projects which further our careers.
AFter all, BRAWL is serious business, so is the internet right?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ken quit smash for life i always respected him

did u guys watch the new ken combo video called "The King of Smash" by itsbme on youtube?

that combo video was soooo amazing

after all this time watching survivor i forgot how good ken is

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
just smash, sadly and I wouldnt even say that is an accomplishment. I am way more talented than mew2king ever is plus im getting a masters at what i do. Mew2king is still in community college and cant even drive. Looks like i win at life ahahahahah. No offense to mew2king because you are speaking for him, but dont compare me to mew2king and say he can **** me in anything because in reality atleast i can take care of myself.

From my point of view, you just know him from smash videos, ever met these people you speak of in real life? Nope.

to your recent response, since this is a smash forum you can believe all you want on how godly mew2king is. Like i said all he got is smash. Most of us look outside of smash and get a JOB or work on projects which further our careers.
you just ***** yourself hard with this question in your post

and yes, he'd still **** you in anything, good luck buddy

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296

win

:bee:

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
ace is going home next ep. he better, at least. sugar is pulling all the strings to eliminate him, and it's because of ken's prodding. :bee:

honestly couldn't care what happens at kota, because marcus/charlie/corinne are going to make it out and do very well after the merge.

however, the fact that it's a double elimination is terrific news for fang and ken, because 1. they probably would have lost the challenge anyway and 2. one more person eliminated means one ep sooner to merge. fang is running dangerously low on people.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
anyway i really hope sugar sides with ken

see, the thing is though

matty and ace are more PHYSICALLY capable

so they have more room to have the authority esp. when they're winning challenges

matty worked waaaay too hard on those last challenges to try to keep up with kota

but the team brought him down imo

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
nah i don't think he'll be able to get the idol from sugar. she already made that mistake once before. ken would be really hypocritical if he did that.

Gabz

Smash Apprentice
Whats survivor about?. Like a physical contest(or challenge) ?

Gabz

Smash Apprentice
Oh thnks. I got confused between if it was a gaming channel and in cbs(wtf) but then i also thought that it could be something like a physical contest something like that. Cool, howd he got chosen to participate in that contest?

Swordplay

Smash Lord
600 posts YEA....

Anyway...Ken should be safe for at least 1 more round.....even with a double elimination.

After that though he is in murky waters. I don't think Matty will break his promise and I don't think Sugar will back stab Ace.

Ace is somewhat running the show so if it comes down to Ken Matty Ace and Sugar...(assumes crystal is voted out)..Ken might be in trouble.

Fortunately I think the merge will happen...then giving Ken another break.

He can take the Ace Matty Ken Sugar thing and maybe grab woo a kota member that is having a tough time......

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
im done arguing on forums lol goes no where. Look at what cog smooch says and what he quotes me for sounds like hes a hypocrite.
I'd just like to respond to this and then the smash-related talk is done for me at least.
If you think complaining about the ruleset @ evo worlds is a john then you don't know what a john is. This community worked very hard to eliminate randomness in tournament settings and ensure balance. The 3 stock, best of 1, random stage rules weren't even something the smash community would agree on in 2002, nonetheless 2007-8. Speaking of which, didn't Ken just lose to some ROB player in the brawl evo finals, in which ITEMS & BANNED STAGES WERE ON?

mattrad

Smash Cadet
who cares if M2K is better or not... Ken will always be the most memorable
also---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ1VqOyTjMk
"Crystals grown on me a bit... I finally got her to admit she played ball in Europe and theres more than meets the eye with her"
"Kenny just likes his video games, and he's a cute little guy."

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
ROFLMAO!! ^^^^^^

Unfortunately, my schedule doesn't allow me to be able to watch TV on most Thursday nights. Is there a place where I can rewatch the Ken season of Survivor at my leisure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom