• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF League of Legends Thread, Registration End January 20,2012 , 64 Man Sign-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Rather not participate at all if I have to be a captain, only reason I didn't nominate myself for captain position is because I don't want to go through any unnecessary efforts to arrange team matches etc etc. I rather just play then plan.
Man up Dphat. There are so many people that would love to be on a team with you. Make some dreams happen bro!

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Do it for the kids...think of the kids...

Yeah fair enough, I didn't want to be captain either for that same reason, so it's w/e

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If I absolutely have to, I'll be a captain. Trying hard to not take this tournament too seriously, which is why I didn't put myself as one.

TheLake

Smash Master
Ill be captain for the following...

1. Everyone on my team is white

2. Everyone on my team is female

3. Everyone on my team is Homosexual

Im looking for a change of pace folks

But also lookin to have a good time

BRING DA HEAT!

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I figure it should be noted that I'm lvl 24 atm. So, while I do alright at my level, I'm probably going to feed here(because my level of play is low as hell). The question is whether I'm going to feed more or less than the other scrub you have to choose from. That I can't tell you, look at my match history and decide for yourself. Good luck to captains, picking a team sounds rough.

D

Deleted member

i dont want to be a captain (unless u extremely need one) not only cuz i am a fairly flawed player of LoL, but also don't want to deal with picking people who I literally never have played with before and it will come to that 3rd,4th,5th maybe even 2nd picks. but i think its interesting because most of the teams will have strong players and weak links, which definitely makes it cool

for those that don't care though, you guys should be captains. Captains don't necessarily "lead" a team in this tourney but pretty much have to deal with picking random smasher d00ds, which i'm not really interested in

plus, leaving it all up to chance in getting picked is more interesting IMO. but DO NOT pick me if you are gunna use me to Jungle, maybeeeee Ad carry. best roles for me are top lane/ support/ mid.

lastly, i WILL go for ballzy, sometimes stupid plays if I deem a game TOO BORING. keep that in mind before u pick a wildcard like me

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Everyone in the thread should provide some contact info in their profile for instant communication too.

:phone:

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
JTB, that's that girl from harvest moon 64 right? She was my wife in my 2nd game. Cheated and used my dog though.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
My instant contact is LoL these days though lol, outside of well my cell phone.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Also don't pick s2j if you need a Kassadin player~ :p :p

No but really, if anyone picks both s2j and me, do not let us lane together. P.S. I agree that all them good players should be captains to guarantee they don't get picked by other good players :) Or just implement some cutoffs or something. Like each team can have only 1 plat, 1 1700+, 1 unranked, 1 sub-30, 1 whatever.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I havent played any ranked games yet so I dont have an Elo :3c

Need to finish some more rune pages before I do ranked. I have a few done, but I'd like more variety.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm level 20 now. Got general runes. : D

My contacts:

AIM - sumo449
Skype - Neokrw
MSN - sumo_066@hotmail.com

That's from most used to least used. I rarely use MSN because last time I was on it, it didn't really look nice in my POV.

If you want, I could be down for some Facebook group where we can conctact but don't have to add each other to be up to date with the group and it's theories and plans and whatevz.

=========================

Edit:

Ok I can log in now. Whee I'm readdy

Radium88

Smash Lord

No but really, if anyone picks both s2j and me, do not let us lane together. P.S. I agree that all them good players should be captains to guarantee they don't get picked by other good players :) Or just implement some cutoffs or something. Like each team can have only 1 plat, 1 1700+, 1 unranked, 1 sub-30, 1 whatever.
I second this.

I can be contacted through smashboards, AIM: soccercrazie1320, fb, and of course LoL

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo

We could also do some trades for balancing after the fact

So on that note, when are drafts starting?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Best ways to contact me are (in order)

LoL: ZzShy (my main account I'll be using) or Chanirrasta
SWF: Fluttershy

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I picked the wrong rune page

In a normal game

we won

i lose

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
2 friends and I went tank leblanc, jungle ap ashe, and ap shyvana in 3s. we almost won. We had won the previous one with tank veigar instead of leblanc.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Where is this Tom fella

Don't make me take over this thing and run it myself

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
ya- also some signed up after the deadline But it's been forever since the deadline should include those too even out teams?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Oh here I was thinking the captains got PM's with the entire draft list and have begun drafting in secret. :o So nothing has even begun yet?

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Wobbles
Summoner name: Rachmanin
Rating: 1570 soloQ, 1631 TT (10-0 baby never playing again)
Champs: Singed, Garen, Mundo, C/Kass, Trist, Cait, Ashe, Taric, Sona

NO JUNGLING.
NO SKYPE.
FINAL DESTINATION.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Wobbles
Summoner name: Rachmanin
Rating: 1570 soloQ, 1631 TT (10-0 baby never playing again)
Champs: Singed, Garen, Mundo, C/Kass, Trist, Cait, Ashe, Taric, Sona

NO JUNGLING.
NO SKYPE.
FINAL DESTINATION.
I read all of your posts in your avatar's voice.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Thanks to you I just did as well.

Also working on adding GP and Janna to my list. Janna is much harder to play right than Taric or Sona :/
Lol I started off as Janna then I wanted to try out Sona for other support champs and Sona is pretty much QWQWQER. "Faceroll" Janna has timing to deal with.

Radium88

Smash Lord
A lot of people haven't been added to the sign-up; it was last updated 11-4 and "closing" time was 11-9. I don't know when it's going to be updated; I wish it were tho :\

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
So do the captains want to do a live draft or have everyone submit a list and I'll resolve it on paper?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
So do the captains want to do a live draft or have everyone submit a list and I'll resolve it on paper?
As a captain, I don't care either way. I'd actually be fine with you giving me four people at random (or of your choosing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom