• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
No matter what game I play my tag is always "m]{By" and even my Mii reflects on that. :bee:

I'll be writing down what place I come in in every race. I forgot how the points value system goes. :ohwell:

Sariku

Smash Master
No matter what game I play my tag is always "m]{By" and even my Mii reflects on that. :bee:

I'll be writing down what place I come in in every race. I forgot how the points value system goes. :ohwell:
I'll be asking everyone to do this, as well. Hopefully I'm able to record it before the game closes the screen. I don't think it'll be too difficult, though :p

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If you write down all the names beforehand, you can just put a number next to them each time. It saves times

Sariku

Smash Master
If you write down all the names beforehand, you can just put a number next to them each time. It saves times
That's already done, :] I'll be attempting to record placements after every race, but I would like everyone's help with that. I'd like to publish everyone's scores and place at the end of the day for all eight races. I'll put it in bold, people generally read bold stuff, :p

Please post what place you got in each race at the end of the today's tournament. I'll be attempting to record each player's individual race statistics, but I would like your help as well.

Thino

Smash Master
so this is in an hour and 15 minutes right?

edit : I cant add you on Skype Sariku , are you sure "Sariku.Uchiha" is ur username?

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Yay about an hour till the open room :D

My tag will be BrickB[]x or SBM:star:B[]x

Sariku

Smash Master
I have added everyone to my roster. Make sure everyone adds me, or this won't work :p

Sariku - 4425 5744 1653

The room will be up in five minutes. Anyone who wants to join in a Skype call, my username is SarikuUchiha . Good luck, all racers, and keep in touch with this thread to see any updates. There will be a 2-3 minute intermission between the first and second cup.

The room is up! At 4:15, or when we get all racers, we'll begin. Make sure you choose Luigi Circuit for the first race, Moo Moo for the second, etc.

On the second cup, make sure you choose Mario Circuit, Coconut Mall, etc.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Joining you now, sorry I'm late my a cord on my Internet router was messed up I had to fix it :/

BSP

Smash Legend
IDK who did that lightning on toad's, but you cost me another place lol

Got 35 points

Sariku

Smash Master
Whoever used the bolt int he third lap of DK Summit... You got my bullet bill >_>;

Great games, everyone! I'll be recording the scores, and hopefully I'll have them up within the hour.

BSP

Smash Legend
Thino has shown me the terror of lightweights.

That was the most fun I've had with MKW in a while. I'm glad I joined and that we still have more to do!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Mushroom
Luigi Circuit - 7th - 4 points - 4 total
Moo Moo Medows - 10th - 1 points- 5 total
Mushroom Gorge - 10th - 1 points - 6 total
Toad's Factory - 7th - 4 points - 10 total
Overall: 9th place/10 points

Flower
Mario Circuit - 8th - 3 points - 3 total
Coconut Mall - 5th - 6 points- 9 total
DK Summit - 6th - 4 points - 13 total
Wario's Gold Mine - 10th - 0 points - 13 total
Overall: 7th place/13 points

@Hippo: yes

Sariku

Smash Master
Was it Box? Hmm. I took a picture after every single race, showing the accumulated total and showing how much you got. So I guess two after every race.

And don't listen to Hippo, post them anyways :p

Thank you for everyone who did go ahead and record their scores though. And you got 18 points total, MikeKirby.

Thino

Smash Master

ggs guys sorry for my nasty bullet bill on mario circuit , I think I hurt a lot of people with it lol and sorry for being dc'd on skype without saying goodbye lol

Top Bottom