• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

BSP

Smash Legend
I think I'm just going to go Funky. I just keep getting pushed off once I go light >_>

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
OH FU- THE SUPERBOWL IS ON THAT DAY... Maybe, but I bet it wont.

BSP

Smash Legend
Uhhh ****, my family might try to drag me somewhere.....

and bouncing. I really don't like bouncing, and lightweights do it a lot.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
This year's Super Bowl isn't getting much hype from me except for the commercials. Although, I could just catch those on youtube. So with that said I will be here for the next two cups.

Rainbow Road <3

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Sorry to interrupt, but the logo's almost done. I think you guys will like it. : )

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I don't care about the superbowl either

Rainbow-road>superbowl

@yink
Awesome! I can't wait to see it :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Is it just me or does yoshi have THE WORST EVER top speed, he's so effing slow

Sariku

Smash Master
Yoshi is pretty terrible, x]
Alrighty, I'm excited for the banner, Yink! And the next two cups will still go on Sunday. I'll send out the exact same email I sent out last week on Saturday.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
And yet somehow (as of pretty much 5 mind ago) when I'm not playing >9000s I **** lol

Ronike

Smash Ace
This looks fun, I may join next week if thats all right. I love Star and Special, but being from WI, I have to watch the superbowl.

Sariku

Smash Master
This looks fun, I may join next week if thats all right. I love Star and Special, but being from WI, I have to watch the superbowl.
It's perfectly okay to join, we have a single spot left. But if someone else wants to join and won't be watching the Super Bowl, I may have to give it to them just because he has a more fair shot, :c

Sariku

Smash Master
No worries, you only gonna run one?
Probably not. I may start a new one the week after our last cup. So either have a one week intermission between the two tournaments or just start again, back to back. I'm thinking one week so new players can sign up if they want, but I'm not sure.

But don't worry, I don't think anyone else will sign up if they haven't already, :lol:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Back to back! And spin it on a, on a turntable, Back to back! Spin it on a track!

But really, you should do them back to back, Id join again :D

Sariku

Smash Master
Back to back! And spin it on a, on a turntable, Back to back! Spin it on a track!

But really, you should do them back to back, Id join again :D
The only issue with doing it back to back is that it doesn't allow anyone new to sign up, and I don't know a fair way to say certain players can't play, X: But we'll see, it depends what other wants.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Start signups for the next one right before the final cups of this one.

Sariku

Smash Master
It's not that I'm worried about people not signing up, but I also want to give new people a chance to play as well. That's why I'm not sure when I want to do this.

I guess we could do two rounds... but we'd need different hosts.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If you got enough people to enter consistently, you could have multiple rounds but have them be like a Gold Round and Silver Round where the top placing people from previous tournaments get places in the top one and the others get the other Rounds. That would also make it so the players are on similar skill levels making it more intense :D

Sariku

Smash Master
If you got enough people to enter consistently, you could have multiple rounds but have them be like a Gold Round and Silver Round where the top placing people from previous tournaments get places in the top one and the others get the other Rounds. That would also make it so the players are on similar skill levels making it more intense :D
I think we'd need around 14-16 regular people to do that, and do rounds of 7/8. The item distribution gets messed up with smaller numbers though. 4th place stars are kind of unfair, after all... lol.

Sariku

Smash Master
Hippo and I will be playing Mario Kart friendlies starting now for an unspecified amount of time. Anyone is free to join in.

Grumble Volcano cheaters piss me off.

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
I at least need to keep my 6-8 places going.Hopefully the Bowser's Castles will help as there are my best tracks.Also I am Confirming I'll be here

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
I'm really tempted to represent Toad and the Quacker, but something tells me that isn't the best option. Maybe for Shell cup I will.

Top Bottom