• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda SWF: Project Zelda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
Like I said, I was gonna go into detail on some of my thoughts on items.

-There are some items that have reached a point where they are too "legendary" to leave out, especially in this Zelda, since right now it looks like there could be up to 17 dungeons. :ohwell: Anyway...the main ones I'm talking about are the Bow and Boomerang. Both would need to be obtained early on because of how easy it is to have upgrades of them. Personally, I would recommend putting the Hero's Bow in the Jungle Temple and making the "tool" Gor Akua gives Link in the Frozen Reactor some kind of boomerang. Flipping those around would be using the same item order from TP for the first three dungeons (more on Level 3 in a sec). Of course, then we would need to figure out how exactly they would be used in the dungeons, as well as explaining how the Hero's Bow got in what was once the Water/Lakebed Temple.

-The Snareshot would make the most sense in Level 3, the Mining Facility. The way it was described makes it seem almost harpoon-like, which could make it ideal for defending the facility from any threats (read: Selepria Serpents). Maybe it could be designed to be able to combat those in a way. And since it's hi-tech, it would make more sense for the Velocity Snareshot to be obtained by having someone upgrade it...which kinda decreases the chance of it also being a dungeon item. Also, ditch the "one bomb per VS use" thing. Could make Link get stuck at some points.

-One that I'm surprised no one has thought of yet: Light Arrows as the Glass Chasm item. They would be crystalline, to fit the area, but that just makes 'em even more awesome.

-We also need some kind of strong-but-slow weapon, like the Ball n' Chain or the multiple Hammers in the series.

And I'll leave it at that for now. I have some ideas involving Levels 1 & 3 that I'll post tomorrow.

Mewter

Smash Master
Also, ditch the "one bomb per VS use" thing. Could make Link get stuck at some points.
So could running out of arrows, magic, and any other item. Just make bombs more readily available, is all.
Like the post, by the way.:)

Lol, Zaneeba. I like it. :)

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman
Orson

Ferocious Industrialized Animal

As Link walks into the Control Center of the Frozen Reactor, he notices a large, round glass casing connected from the ceiling to the floor. It is nearly impossible to see through the case due to frost veiling the outside of it. The diameter of the casing is about eight yards. Link decides to look around the rest of the room, and noticed a large computer on the other side. The monitor has several cracks in it, but it is still slightly running. The words “ABORT: THERMAL OVERLOAD”flash across the screen. As Link walks away from the computer, an alarm sounds in the room. The case in the center of the room begins to create steam, and the glass begins to crack. The pressure becomes too high, and the case shatters. When the fog clears, Link looks up at the enormous beast. Suddenly, the wires connecting to the monster begin to pump electric into the machine on its back. The beast looks up at Link, and opens its blood-red eyes. It lets out a hateful roar, and rips the wires and tubes connected to its body. The battle then begins.

Appearance: Orson is a large bear-humanoid (like the Ursalfos) that stands on its two hind legs. Its fur is dark-brown, with numerous wounds spread throughout it. Its two bottom canine teeth stick far above its upper jaw, about to the bottom of the eyes. Its top teeth jet down to just below his bottom lip, and are located in between its two bottom canines. A large clear plate covers the incision on its chest. Here you can see its heart, which is connected and held together by many devices and wires. The heart is about two times the size of a human head. Blue and red blood can be seen pumping through the chambers. Its paws on its arms and legs have claws twice the size of a normal bear. They are covered in blood stains and scrape marks. On its back, a large generator shoots electric throughout its body, allowing it to continue living. Large red, blue, and yellow wires link from the generator and connect to areas on its arms and lower back. There is a large metal-plated helmet covering its scalp. There is a blue glass covering on the top of it, most likely protecting the machinery inside the cranium. There are also several tattoos and markings covering the body. The overall size of Orson is about the same as Fyrus. The gender of Orson is currently unknown.

Strategy:

Phase I: Use your Gyro Boomerang to cut the wires that connect from the machine on its back to its arms. Once all the wires are cut, Orson will fall on its knees and hold his head in pain. This is due to the malfunctioning of electric that is being sent through its body. During this time, you can swing at Orson with your sword. Orson will then stand back up, and new wires will shoot out of the machine on its back to replace the ones you cut. Repeat this about two more times. NOTE: Orson’s claw swipe during this phase is very powerful, and will take away one-half a heart each. Orson will also shoot an electric bolt from the machine on his back. This will take away two hearts. You can use your shield to block the claw swipes, but it will knock Link back and make allow Orson to use a second swipe. The best way is to avoid this attack is to simply dodge the swipes. The electric attack can be dodged easily, as long as you continue moving.

Phase II: After Phase I, the glass plate on Orson’s chest will break, and its heart will now be vulnerable. This is the key to defeating it. At the beginning of this phase, Orson will notice the plate on its chest is gone, and will continue the fight on four legs. It will begin to run in circles around the ruins of its cage. The easiest way to do this part is to run to the middle platform where the casing used to be and wait for Orson to stop running. Once it stops, it will stand up and face Link. Orson will then conjure a giant chunk of ice in it’s hand, and hurl it at Link. Just before the ice hits you, strike it at your sword. It will then fly back at Orson. It will too swipe at the chunk of ice, sending it back at you even faster. Continue hitting it until Orson finally gives up and is hit by the ice. It will then freeze it momentarily, allowing Link to shoot an arrow at the heart. The shock from the breaking wires will unfreeze Orson, but at the same time hurt it. Do this two more times, and Orson’s heart will collapse due from the voltage. The machine on its back will malfunction and explode, leaving Orson laying dead on his back. The heart piece will appear on Orson’s chest, so you’ll have to use your Gyro Boomerang to grab it.

Gyro Boomerang:
Just like any Boomerang in the Zelda series, the Gyro Boomerang can retrieve items that are to far to reach. It also paralyzes any enemy that it touches. The Gyro Boomerang has 4 prongs coming from its sides, like the one to the far right in this picture: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1a/Sportbumerangs.jpg/200px-Sportbumerangs.jpg
Its name comes from gyroscopic, which is how boomerangs of its kind balance and return back to their user when thrown. The center is a spinning plate that produces an electromagnetic field, attracting any nearby objects. The center also produces a shock of nearly 900 V. This is enough to paralyze any living thing it touches.
The Gyro Boomerang was originally built by the Zoras who were in need of a long-ranged weapon. Only Zoras from the Selepria Sea are born with detachable blades growing from their wrists. (Great Bay, anyone?) The Zoras living on Death Mountain migrated from Zoras Domain, so they were never born with such an attachment.

Magnetic Gauntlets:
Like the Magnet Gloves from the Oracles and Four Swords, The Magnetic Gauntlets allow Link to pick up any sized object that contains any form of metal. They can be used to solve puzzles that involve placement or removal of certain objects. They can also be used to climb walls that are of the same material. The only problem is while wearing the gloves, Link cannot use his shield or any weapons. It is said that these gloves were made by the scientists that invented the Frozen Reactor to make building it much easier. You can obtain the Magnetic Gauntlets from Kakariko Caverns (I don’t know from what). They are needed to enter the Frozen Reactor dungeon.

Basically, Orson is the "monster" Gor Akua was talking about, being partially fused with the Frozen Reactor and being confined within it. The Gyro Boomerang is the weapon than Gor Akua gives Link after the first mini-boss. Mini-boss proposal coming soon.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
oh f im a bit late.

Okay so i have stuff to dooooooo. I'll get on that.

As for the title I think we need to decide who Link's "helping hand" is going to be and think of a main character or item in the game to name it after (windwaker, ocarina of time, majoras mask, twilight princess, phantom hourglass, etc...)

It would be nice to have a new, cleaner locked thread with ONLY the officially confirmed stuff that one mod or someone can update as this SWF Project Zelda thread moves on. It's a little difficult to keep track of what's going on in this thread.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Uh, Spire's been doing that a lot with the OP. It's not always updated, but since he's a mod and all, it's as up-to-date as your idea would be. Now, back to my dungeon-crafting. Kind of wishing my job weren't so taxing and time-consuming at the moment. Parking cars and running rides at a local water park for 8 hours (10 on weekends) takes a lot out of a guy, and makes it hard to concentrate on creative thought in the evening. I do have a basic layout for one, with a pretty much set art style of how it will look, and ideas and such. I'm thinking of having it be a bit more open-ended than the often-linear dungeons we're mostly used to. Branching out while maintaining the feel.

EDIT: There's an item I think we need. We need an updated take on the lantern, at least partly because I want parts of my first dungeon to take place in darkness other than what you bring in with you. Would a flashlight of sorts be too unexciting? How about something like those large flashlights that can go from normal mode into a lantern-ish mode. Of course the lack of any excitement in flashlights makes me want to look for something more unique. Then again, lanterns are only interesting because they're old-fashioned. Hm...

EDIT 2: I'm assuming he has his snareshot and those magnetic gloves in the dungeon I'm conceiving at the moment, though if the gloves don't work, then I'll just drop how I'm using them. It's just a cool usage that can be cut out.

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
Maybe just having a lantern would work. We can't have every item be high tech. Or better yet...the Fire Rod hasn't seen any use for a while. Maybe when Link wields it it illuminates the area around him, and it shoots fireballs (which use magic power) when it's swung? Oasidjali Island (sp?) needs a dungeon item...

Great idea with the Gyro Boomerang. Having blades on the "arms" might be a little overkill; it would be realistically harder to catch when it comes back, the arms are more for guiding it than attacking, and it's whole short-paralysis-inducing thing makes it more of a stunning weapon, like every other boomerang in the series.
...Maybe it could be shaped kinda like a propeller...
Another idea! It's a Zora invention, so it could work underwater, giving Link a way of attacking in underwater parts of Level 3 before he gets the Snareshot! It wouldn't work as good, though...it could be slower, or maybe it doesn't use the electric shock underwater, making the stun time shorter.

The Magnet Gaultlets are also good, but giving Link the ability to pick up any heavy metallic stuff just before he gets to Level 2 feels overpowered. All you would really need to do is downgrade it, and have a "Level 2" or "2.0" version.

@Mewter: But you would have to limit every Snareshot puzzle to be either escapable at every single point without needing the Snareshot...including ones pre-Velocity Snareshot, since you could go back there with the VS.

...And here's my ideas for Hylia Jungle and Level 1.

Having Zora's River get completely dammed up would make it impossible for any kind of jungle/rainforest to grow, so instead, we could have it mostly dammed at a few points, which would make the area around the dammed spot eventually become a small lake, and would let very little of the water make it to Lake Hylia than what originally did, instead of none. The water would have to continue flowing in small trenches ('cause if they didn't you would end up with a swamp instead of a rainforest) after making it to what used to be Lake Hylia and going down what would now be one hell of a waterfall.

After meeting the Beacon, Link would go with some of their members to Hylia Jungle to check on the progress of a settlement that was recently started there; a couple of the settlers were Beacon members researching the Jungle Temple. After some light adventuring, the group reaches the settlement...or should I say the ruins of the settlement. Only a few people remain (everyone else has disappeared or was killed). One survivor, a Beacon member, tells the group how a huge beast...Gawardon (is the first r in the name really necessary?)...sacked the place (not for any big reason...he's just really territorial). One of the guys in the group Link came with says he/she remembers hearing something about some legendary beast that had starting taking shelter in the Jungle Temple, and everyone there puts 2 & 2 together. Then the survivor tells them that he/she believes part of the Master Sword was incorporated into the Jungle Temple (how exactly? I forget...). The Beacon members are...cautious about going there, to say the least, but Link volunteers (needs to be a reason for it...maybe he did a lot of adventuring when he was growing up?).

So Link makes his way through the jungle to the temple, while the rest of the Beacon members there help rebuild the settlement. Following the surviving villagers' advice, Link would have to avoid the deeper parts of the jungle, as there are enemies there he isn't able to take on right now (keeping some areas from being explored until later on). There wouldn't be anything too hard here. Some Baby Octoroks, some Tektites, maybe a Lizalfos savage or two, but getting to the Jungle Temple wouldn't be very hard if you stay on the main path.

The dungeon itself would have to look like a ruined Water/Lakebed Temple, overrun with plants...because that's what it is. The best design would probably be similar to TP's Lakebed Temple, with a main central room and two "wings". The eventual goal in there would be to direct the streams of water from the towers in both wings to the central chamber, which would open up the way to a couple rooms north of there that lead to the boss room, where Gawardon has pretty much taken over.

You wouldn't be able to reach either tower until after you get the Hero's Bow; instead doing a little in both wings (which wouldn't be hard to do if each wing has an entrance on both the first and second floors like in TP).

Not exactly sure what to do about the miniboss, or how the Gawardon fight would use the Hero's Bow. I have a couple small ideas for the miniboss, but I'm gonna wait and see if someone else comes up with a better one.

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman
The Magnet Gaultlets are also good, but giving Link the ability to pick up any heavy metallic stuff just before he gets to Level 2 feels overpowered. All you would really need to do is downgrade it, and have a "Level 2" or "2.0" version.
Yeah, when I mentioned picking up certain items, I meant items that were built for the gauntlets, like the Dominion Rod. Maybe just certain statues that you can tell were built for the gloves?

Btw, I've thought of a ton of ideas for the dungeon on Oasidjali Island (bosses, items, etc.) Hopefully I can get a whole proposal finished by Friday. I'm also almost done with a mini boss for the Frozen Reactor, so please stand by.

Spire

III
BRoomer
A serious question (please answer)

If you could cut one thing from this project - no matter the size - what would it be?​

Thank you
- Spire​

Clownbot

Smash Lord
The following is a serious answer, despite how trivial it is and the possibility that I'll sound like a hypocrite for not getting much work done on my monster assignment.

If you ask me, we have more than enough "-fos" creatures. I mean.... seven? Does that seem to anyone else like just a tad much? It looks like we've got Fos Fever up in here.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
I actually agree. Now that I think about it, the Infernalfos I used for Spool Swamp Cave is going to be changed into a completely different fire enemy (note that it will still be one of the more difficult enemies).

This may be, in some ways, coming from my own bias, but I think we should cut Tingle. We already agreed not to limit the number of characters from other titles, and Tingle is just unnecessary when it comes down to the storyline so far, and the type of feel we plan the project to deliver.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I also agree, I think we can do without the Mammalfos, Umbralfos, and the Glowfos.
I actually have concept art for Umbralfos. I can't believe I haven't uploaded it (it's one of many forgotten tasks for this project), but once I get home, I will. I'd really like to share it with you guys.

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
^This. We can still use a giant enemy crab, but does it really have to be a -fos enemy?

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
I agree. Of course, this was also my plan with the Infernalfos -- to simply rename the enemy and use a more creative design that doesn't involve sword-fighting only. However, sword fighting should still be a big deal.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I just came in to say that I will be posting another character or 2 tomorrow. I've been inactive for this project due to real life.

As for the enemy situation, just rename them. We don't need all the -fos endings.

Mewter

Smash Master
I Have a Serious Answer (To be Taken Seriously)

I just came in to say that I will be posting another character or 2 tomorrow. I've been inactive for this project due to real life.

As for the enemy situation, just rename them. We don't need all the -fos endings.
This exactly.

I don't think we should cut Tingle. Well, maybe we should cut him, but maybe he has a descendant.

The Spira Oasis

The Spira Oasis is a large lakebed sitting at the far, northern end of the glass desert, past the Crystal Hand (Yeah, changed the name), with the old and broken Spirit Temple just behind it, with no entrance. Anyways, the glass around these parts has become sand again through erosion, mixed with the magical oasis water, but it is a quick-sand that can sting you with its sharp pieces if were to bend down and touch it. This glassy sand is actually used by a nearby facility to furnish pots and tiles, which are then imported into Hyrule. Large amounts of this material can also be compressed and heated in a chamber to create very durable (woven) fiber cords, such as the one used in the Snareshot. Moving on.

During the daytime, there is nothing to be seen but a large, blue spire, but nighttime brings the oasis and two strange witch spirits that attempt to hurt bystanders, but fail since they have no influence on you or your surroundings. This is what gives it its name.

The Spira Oasis has magical waters which once acted as a spring for fairies, and still does. The oasis never runs dry, and there is always water for everyone. There is, however, no life growing around it. There are some wrecked pieces of a sort of construct covering the northern half of it, though, and a passage is sometimes seen opening at midnight at the bottom of the oasis (the entrance to the Spirit Temple, which may be a dungeon, or it may not be).

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
What did you mean about the VS, Delta Z?

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
Velocity Snareshot. (That is the name we're going with for the upgrade, right?)

Mewter

Smash Master
@Mewter: But you would have to limit every Snareshot puzzle to be either escapable at every single point without needing the Snareshot...including ones pre-Velocity Snareshot, since you could go back there with the VS.
This is what I'm asking about.
I think the extra "either" threw me off, since you didn't really give two options.
At least, it didn't seem like it.:ohwell:
I'm not against the idea. I'm just confused about the wording.

Darkurai

Smash Master
I have a dilemma.
I've been meaning to start writing up the dungeons for Holodrum, but one of the parts of Holodrum I expected to use as a dungeon was the Clock Tower in Horon City. However, then I looked on the front page and saw "Clock Tower" already there as a part of Hyrule, but there was no link to a post. What is this exactly?

Spire

III
BRoomer
I have a dilemma.
I've been meaning to start writing up the dungeons for Holodrum, but one of the parts of Holodrum I expected to use as a dungeon was the Clock Tower in Horon City. However, then I looked on the front page and saw "Clock Tower" already there as a part of Hyrule, but there was no link to a post. What is this exactly?
toon_marth posted the original concept here.

I then branched off of it and whipped up a mega-beta outline of the story here.

I wrote that there was a tower in construction in Holodrum, but perhaps we could transform your Clock Tower into another type of tower that is finished. So we have the Clock Tower, a Lighthouse, and... (what's another archetypal tower? An obelisk?)

@ Mewter - I dig the Spira Oasis :) I plan on creating a drawing of the Glass Desert soon.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Unfortunately, real life caught up to me again. So no update today. So expect it tomorrow.

Also, what kind of government should there be in Zora's Domain? Should there be a mayor and aides or a counsil of people?

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately, real life caught up to me again. So no update today. So expect it tomorrow.

Also, what kind of government should there be in Zora's Domain? Should there be a mayor and aides or a counsil of people?
I was thinking of having a council that included all the major leaders of each race, like a decendant of Darunia for the Gorons, Zelda for the Hylians, etc. I also liked the idea of having Ganondorf being part of the council near the beginning of the game.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I was thinking of having a council that included all the major leaders of each race, like a decendant of Darunia for the Gorons, Zelda for the Hylians, etc. I also liked the idea of having Ganondorf being part of the council near the beginning of the game.
Wow, that's exactly like this idea that emerged from the long-since-dead "Project Future Zelda" group, which was very different from this. We had a council called the "Golden Synod", which was composed of 9 different representatives from the 9 cities in Hyrule. There were three Hylians, two Gorons, two Zora, one Gerudo, and one Rito if I remember correctly. Anyways, that's old.

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
And some Council members are also Beacon members? I remember someone saying something about Zelda being the Beacon's leader, and Ganondorf being in disguise...

XACE-K

Smash Master
Well here's some characters that I promised.

Sedor, Dratto & Turil: To keep Zora's Domain crime free, the town must rely on the ZDPD (Zora's Domain Police Department). The 3 members that you'll work with the most are Sedor (a Hylian), Dratto (Goron) and Turil (Zora).
All the other members aren't of much importance

Sedor is the boss of the ZDPD whose near retirement (once you get to know him, he'll tell of his plans of traveling Hyrule and its neighboring lands once the evil outside of Zora's Domain is gone). He's short-tempered, so if a cop does something wrong, he'll expolde and scold them. Since he's been the ZDPD for some time, he's wise and pretty much knows the criminal mind by now.

Dratto was originally from the Glass Desert, but life was getting boring for him there so he decideded to be a cop. He's the brawn of the ZDPD but he isn't too bright. His blunders when chasing criminals can often allow them to escape but they get caught in the end by Link. His mistakes may make it seem like he's a horrible cop, but another cop always goes with Dratto when trouble's afoot.

Turil is the one whose always with Dratto although he disagrees. To go along with Dratto's brawn, Turil is (of course) the brain who sets up traps but they get destroyed by Dratto. When they first work together, Turil is clearly irritated by Dratto's antics, but the more they work together, the less irritated he becomes (although he'll still make remarks about Dratto's genius.

The ZDPD office can be found in the center of Zora's Domain. Inside you'll see Sedor at a desk, Dratto and another officer guarding the cells and Turil at a bulliten board. By talking to Turil, he'll inform you of a criminal on the loose and if you accept his request to help get the bad guy, you'll a prize in return. When you catch 10 baddies, you'll receive a piece of heart.

Once again, if you have an disagreements, just say so and I'll change them. Also, I'll make a post later how the criminal catching works.

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman
And some Council members are also Beacon members? I remember someone saying something about Zelda being the Beacon's leader, and Ganondorf being in disguise...
Yes, that's what I was aiming for. If you've ever read the 5th Harry Potter book, you find out that many members of the Ministry of Magic are part of the Order of the Pheonix, which is much like the Council and the Beacon. (Just a little analogy there.)

I don't think Ganondorf should be part of the Beacon. I'd rather see him being the "leader" of the Gerudo, being under a disguised name and appearance.

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
Only one Heart Piece for catching ten criminals? Better make 'em really easy to catch, or offer more rewards than that (additional Heart Pieces, maybe item container upgrades?)

Scott!

Smash Lord
Or basic financial rewards, at least for the first few or something. But I do think a heart piece makes a good reward for getting 10. Perhaps at 5, an upgrade of something or other, with rupee gifts for 1-4, 6-9, and any others if applicable.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Well I haven't really worked on the prizes you'd get for catching criminals. You will recieve a prize every time you catch one but the getter the more you get.

toon_marth

Smash Ace
So sorry for the inactivity for the last, like, 10 days guys. I've been venturing the interstates of Northern Texas and trying to draw inspiration from multiple sources (while failing) and keeping up on Gaia Online (I'm a n00b, I know xDD). Just wanted to let you guys know I'm still alive!

Scott!

Smash Lord
We've all been busy. I've continued thinking, and I have the beginnings of a map and a description for one dungeon so far, but between getting ready to return to college this weekend and working 5 long days a week at a job that leaves me exhausted every day, it's hard to find the time. At the latest, early next week I should have something once I return to school and have more time, which is weird but true.

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
Which dungeon?

I got a few ideas for Level 3, but I've been busy myself. For me, it's been college. Crapload of events going on this week.

...And I already said a little about Level 1 and Hylia Jungle.

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman
I have an idea that could help organize the project a little. How about we assign certain dungeons to certain people? This way, nobody else will propose something before somebody else. Maybe 3 dungeons a person?

Scott!

Smash Lord
I'm working on a Labrynna one, as per the task rationing by Spire a week or so ago. If you weren't a big contributor then, you may not have been involved. And 3 dungeons a person is too many. We've got 10+ people involved, and we don't need 30 dungeons.

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like an okay idea. But still let other people make suggestions, and give constructive criticism, and stuff.

Random thought. Y'know how we don't have a real fire dungeon in the game yet (the "fire dungeon" map is just an extra for now, and to be honest, it would be hard to put somewhere). What if the Glass Desert had magma flowing through its inner caves? What if Glass Chasm was a combination Fire/Light dungeon? The "fire dungeon" map already done wouldn't really fit, so we would need a different one...

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
Don't take this as a spam post or anything, but are there any gaps in this project that you need filled in? I can't really draw, but I'd help with any thing else.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Random thought. Y'know how we don't have a real fire dungeon in the game yet (the "fire dungeon" map is just an extra for now, and to be honest, it would be hard to put somewhere). What if the Glass Desert had magma flowing through its inner caves? What if Glass Chasm was a combination Fire/Light dungeon? The "fire dungeon" map already done wouldn't really fit, so we would need a different one...
That can work. I also think having fire in Death Mountain could work too. Even though it did freeze-over, maybe there could be some spots of magma there.

And I just want to say that I'll be on vacation for the next 5 days so I won't be able to post any new ideas. But when I return, I will post more of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom