• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Regional Ratings - Last Updates: MK-Legal: Oct 1st | MK-Banned: Nov 15th

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Sample Size explains it all >_>

Just give it time and things will normalize

Cassio

Smash Master
hmm...requiring people to post their brackets and expecting accurate rankings is a pretty poor system imo. As is cherry-picking one of the most common unity-ruleset deviations in the nation while encompassing other oddball changes. Honestly in several ways it seems like the criteria for this list was made ideologically rather than on an eye for accuracy. I think having a list that includes only unity ruleset tournaments could produce something useful though, especially if you want to include MK-banned tournaments only.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
rankings arnt worth the effort if they are retardedly screwed up. get your stuff straight with this seriously. hopefully not one person believes this is anywhere close to accurate or will it ever be do to this separation of non ban and banned metaknight ranking thing going on. please stop digging your hole deeper guys
BTW wheres the non metaknight banned tournney rankings that was promised.

sorry if any of this sounds rude but im just being blunt and truthful. I share a lot of the feelings that most of the community. no hard feelings.

Flayl

Smash Hero
No, you're just being an immature ******* who doesn't understand how statistics work.

That's being blunt and truthful.

Tesh

Smash Hero
The old ranking thread wasn't accurate during the MK legal era anyway. So why suddenly start crying about t now.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Next Level Lan Presents: Lovesick For Brawl - February 25th, 2012 - Orlando, FL
$15.00 entry fee

Singles Bracket

ForUltmiateRazor = HRNut
2DHR = 2d-Jeff
KDB = Kirbydabest

This tourney never had a results thread for some reason.
I hope this is enough for you to include it.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I find it funny that now that the ranking is MK-Banned it takes into account international tourneys, specially since most tourneys outside of US + Canada are Mk legal lol.

Still quite interesting data, but I'll need some time.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm sorry to complain, but how long this thing takes to get updated is a big downer for me. Anyway someone can help update?

Otherwise I am unsubscribing because everytime I look the list is outdated by months making it look even less accurate than it already is.

Didn't mean for this to sound salty but I'm just saying.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
This list should be taken down until a good one is made again. This was during the time where only MK banned tournaments counted anyway and MK isn't banned anymore so yeah.

:phone:

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
There still is a showing behind MK banned tournies, tho, can't just ignore 'em.

Quite a few took place just this weekend actually for whatever reason.

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
MK isn't banned anymore so yeah.
says who?
just because there was an attempt to have a governing ruleset that had MK Banned fell through doesn't mean we all go back... the URC was handled terribly and gave horrible impressions on everyone way before they sayd MK should be banned. Also, it's not like we had a governing ruleset that said he should be legal to begin with...

it's still and has always been up to the TO's and the people who attend.

Top Bottom