• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C!Z

Smash Lord
yo

are there any drivers for friday morning or around 330 pm on friday that can get ciz from dulles airport? he cant get his ticket until someone confirms, so please, someone respond. hes my teams partner and one my best friends :3
Can someone PLEASE help me out.. If there's buses or somethin I can take I will. I just need to figure somethin out. Someone please pm me or SW about this asap.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Ooo Projecteezie. You play Ganon in teams right?
Probably Fox

but yes, Ganon in teams depending on the MU

EDIT:

Also, regarding the whole skill vs region debate.

Region should come first, than skill.

No one buys a plane ticket, bus ticket, 7 hour drive - what have you so they can knock out someone who THEY PLAY REGULARLY, KNOWS THEIR PLAYSTYLE, TRICKS, AND MIND GAMES.

Seriously, I don't think people understand how big of an issue playing someone from your region at an INTERNATIONAL tournament FIRST ROUND is.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Pool 18

Beads
Chudat
Crimson Blur
Fred
Sol

So...anyone know who Beads and Fred are? Apparently they're MD/VA.

Probably Fox

but yes, Ganon in teams depending on the MU
****. I'm Marth. I swing my sword, dance around like I'm hot ****, and throw people off the edge. Its pretty cool.

so confirm or deny: The Crimson Project @ Pound 5?

(more like Project Blur amirite)

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
d.disciple i dont have a phone whats up? I called the hotel and let them know you would be checking in today. if you are having trouble getting in please ask for Danielle Garvey, she is my contact for the hotel and knows to get you in.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
sorry guys, we could not afford to make a stream. and rather than having a half-***** stream we are going to just do twitter updates via phone and record a lot of vids.

tant my phone is brok3d. email me @ coliemailhere@yahoo.com if you need me, i can access that while at work

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Also, regarding the whole skill vs region debate.

Region should come first, than skill.

No one buys a plane ticket, bus ticket, 7 hour drive - what have you so they can knock out someone who THEY PLAY REGULARLY, KNOWS THEIR PLAYSTYLE, TRICKS, AND MIND GAMES.

Seriously, I don't think people understand how big of an issue playing someone from your region at an INTERNATIONAL tournament FIRST ROUND is.
70 people from MD/VA
50 people from South
43-44 people from NY/NJ/etc.
48 pools.

it isn't easy to get things to work. i definitely understand and your points are valid, it's just not as easy to do this at an international tourney of this size as one might think.

BrianYDG

Smash Cadet
Quick question.
Pool 36

Caboose
Giantimi
Tope
Xif
YEAH!
-----
I bought Giantimi's ticket from him so are you able to change the pool name (now and or later) or shall I just show up under his name? Sorry if this seems kinda dumb, I bought it last second.

UchihaJP

Smash Ace
sorry guys, we could not afford to make a stream. and rather than having a half-***** stream we are going to just do twitter updates via phone and record a lot of vids.

tant my phone is brok3d. email me @ coliemailhere@yahoo.com if you need me, i can access that while at work
If possibile.. plz provide us with ****ty livestream anyway.
I'm sure its enough to statisfy our mastrubation needs. =o

BrianYDG

Smash Cadet
If possibile.. plz provide us with ****ty livestream anyway.
I'm sure its enough to statisfy our mastrubation needs. =o
If enough people want it I'll be more than will to stream with my phone through uStream. Not promising the best of quality but I'm under Verizon so I'm pretty sure it will work there.

Sanu

Smash Champion
So...my pool is hard...who are cavedweller and favid and who do they play respectively? :3
my pool is probably worse lulz, should be fun :D

harriet the guy, gimr, vanz... u goin down

stelzig

Smash Lord

As mentioned... People don't care how good the stream is so a half-*** stream >>>>>>>>>>> no stream at all. If it means we lose vids of some pool matches or lowers the quality of all vids then i'm sure most people would still prefer just getting that stream.

That said, people even said they would gladly chip in for a stream to happen so I don't see how it could be so impossible to afford a good stream in the first place?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
yes. god yes.

u realize melee was made.... before brawl, right? if 25 year olds playing a new game is creepy, how are 25 year olds playing an outdated game any less creepy?

troll or not, you sound like you havent made it through college... maybe not even highschool.

nvm, im actually very sure you are a highschool drop out.
delete some PM's im done flamin up the pound thread.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
i like how my pool is already seeded correctly.[/B]
rofl

E40 is actually an old school player like started playing back in 2005 I believe. Everyone else, I don't know. E40 seems rusty based on his recent videos though. :(
OR maybe he was never good.

i hope he knows mewtwo isn't viable in tournament play
25th at Apex. Not Kaostar though.

Plank your so hott

Gouda and i are from the same region though....

we are actually teaming so uhh...

yeah
Make it into the bracket this time. ):< You're always so close.

That's horsepoo, PoundIV's livestream was awesome è_é
It was the last good one.

Overtriforce Vs. D. Disciple - 4:15 PM

???

won't that just be Sheik vs. Pikachu?

or does D. Disciple use anyone else?
European Sheiks can **** in other ways.

i dont like that my OP was changed by someone else without my permission with 2 days to go before my tournament. someone gettin punched

*stares at chibo*
Hire Inui.

If DrPeePee vs Amsah happends SOMEHOW. Even Seriouslies. THEY MUST BE RECORDED. That is the only match I want to see.
This.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero

Sanu

Smash Champion
Anyone half decent still looking for a melee teammate? I.B dropped... bleh -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom