• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggie

Smash Cadet
yo ROFLstar you switch characters yet? no worries, you have a few days to rework your game. a nobody + mewtwo = bad nobody

low tier.. casual down a's.. making it out of 1st round pools? not bloody likely

xMilkMan

Smash Cadet
Pool 40

Scar
MilkMan
DjangoZephyr
Tec0
Vish

I've played against DjangZephyr nearly everyday since 7th grade, and still do to this day. Is that a problem.... O.o?

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
why are there three like known, solid players in my pool and only 1 in some others? is there anyway that can change?

Roller

Smash Legend
Radium and (lux) are both in Brawl pool 31, but they are riding there together all the way from MO, so is there any way one of them can be moved?
They were. vgbootcamp is just slow and doesn't have the updated pools. This is why I said they should be posted in OP. Not just a link to bootcamp.

Here are lux and radium's pools as of now.

Pool 30

Shugo
KirinBlaze
Pharaoh Pch Kyon
Sin
(lux)

Pool 31

Seibrik
Mister Eric
BengalsRZ
Radium88
Zeta

yo ROFLstar you switch characters yet? no worries, you have a few days to rework your game. a nobody + mewtwo = bad nobody

low tier.. casual down a's.. making it out of 1st round pools? not bloody likely
Favorite man in the thread. Keep it up. =]

The Upholder

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, there are some pools that seem way underpowered and others that are like...stupid.

I don't know how much of this is my lack of complete player knowledge, ie players who tend to play local and thus I don't know very well. I mean, people know me but not because I'm good or anything, just I've met most of the EC players and been around a while (as chred), made videos etc.

Which is why I'm excited to play rockcrock :D

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Oh, so the Texas Melee kids who aren't me are big vaginas, which means I now have room in my hotel room. It's 95/night, from Friday to Tuesday. Anyone cool interested? Prefer you to be hygienic and not awkward
i need a room monday night possibly.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

LMAO, damn Reggie. So harsh XD

why are there three like known, solid players in my pool and only 1 in some others? is there anyway that can change?
Just because you haven't heard of them, doesn't mean they won't be good. I assumed I'd only lose games to Armada in my 2nd round pools @ Genesis. I ended up going 1-1 with 2 or 3 other people in my pool O_o

At a tournament this size, anyone could be good. You just don't know.

Lobos

Smash Master
Pools are not 100% set in stone yet.....if you have any concerns be sure to tell Plank or another TO at the tournament.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Alright I saw two more posts of people looking for a teammate in melee.

I have been asking countless times for one. Do you guys really want to see me team up with a lvl 9 CPU?
do you suck? this is important

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
70 people from MD/VA
50 people from South
43-44 people from NY/NJ/etc.
48 pools.

it isn't easy to get things to work. i definitely understand and your points are valid, it's just not as easy to do this at an international tourney of this size as one might think.
what about the 10 or so ppl from ontario? lol

at least i.b dropped, so it's not like weon-x vs. i.b anymore

Anyone half decent still looking for a melee teammate? I.B dropped... bleh -.-
josh, let's go

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hey plank, are those who pay at the door still eligible for the amateur bracket?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Dudes don't know bout Weon-X

he gonna surprise a lot of people and cause upsets. Niggs better be ready

idea

Smash Master
oh right, yeah josh, team with jack. joshjack.

+1 for camilo being one of those whothehellisthatguy actually good people. like that's not even regional bias.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
Just because you haven't heard of them, doesn't mean they won't be good. I assumed I'd only lose games to Armada in my 2nd round pools @ Genesis. I ended up going 1-1 with 2 or 3 other people in my pool O_o

At a tournament this size, anyone could be good. You just don't know.
yeah i know that, the thing is, my pool has 3 players that I already have heard of and know are good and many pools don't. since i sort of assume the pools are split so that each pool should have approximately an equal number of good, middle, and bad players and Plank doesn't know everyone either, it seems wrong that some pools should get three such players and others should get only one.

I'm not saying I'll whoop everyone that I haven't heard of, I'm just saying that I'd rather have the better chances.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I would pay the extra money to enter teams to team with sanzui, but he should team with someone who's entered already and lost a teammate.
who's Sanuzi?
my figners tpye dislecxic, suht up.
I was about to report this because I thought it was multiposting. :laugh:

****ing penguins
mother ****ing penguins gettin in this thread and gonna lay eggs. there'll be penguins everywhere
You had me laughing when you changed your avatar to a penguin.

Kaffei

Smash Hero

Kaffei Why?

you post all hardbody and then people see your little a** and the venue and be like "THIS IS THE DUDE FROM SMASHBOARDS?"

true keyboard warrior
why what

wat da heo

i am not even close to hardbody anywhere

Reggie

Smash Cadet
yo plairnkk don't mess around with pool 27

i'll clean the purple gunk out of the pool personally

as moby once said, we are all made of ROFLstars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom