• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pool 36

Caboose
Giantimi
Tope
Xif
YEAH!

one guy i play with on the regular, 'giant timi' one guy from sova 'caboose' and xif

i dont wanna take out all of VA lol

Lobos

Smash Master
Yeah last year around this time we had like 8 feet of snow.....now I go outside and see **** bouncing around.....**** is wonderful

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
So if I get knocked out of say the 2nd round of pools, then who do I talk to about buying into the Amateur buy in tournament? Will there be an announcement because I love this idea still and would like to participate in that tourney (I obviously want to make it to bracket, but you get what I mean).

Lobos

Smash Master
So if I get knocked out of say the 2nd round of pools, then who do I talk to about buying into the Amateur buy in tournament? Will there be an announcement because I love this idea still and would like to participate in that tourney (I obviously want to make it to bracket, but you get what I mean).
For brawl it would be Tant and for melee it would plank :awesome:

I HOPE EVERYONE WHO CAN BRING A SETUP DOES!
caps

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
yo noobking i wanna meet and play you =D
For sure bro. We'll play some matches =)

Yea, its respectable ****. Its only some *****s who talk a ****load about bangin chicks and have no idea wtf they are talking about. Overcompensating motha***kas >_<

Also, Noobking said he isnt coming, idk if that ****s up the small *** pool that he is in, but it prob will.
Kline, I'm coming. I was able to get cheap flight last second.

LOL I was so excited to play "the best ganon in canada"

For your own sake I hope you're joking

grape jelly *****
That's a sig I had way back in like 2006 when I still mained ganon. I just put it back on there for lul's ;)

Either way Linguini, I'm pretty stoked to play you. I've known of you for a long time and I seen that sexy ganon of yours. ;)

more international than northeast and west coast...although it's mostly canada but still...

dwam a lot of that south is NC. So good.
although it's mostly canada? ***'n money match *****.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
SANTANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and DoH=instant friends.

also

I hoping i get another pool change...theres like 6 people in the current pool listing that I see have an easier pool than Me but are way worse than me....I'm mad.

Cook

Smash Master
Radium and (lux) are both in Brawl pool 31, but they are riding there together all the way from MO, so is there any way one of them can be moved?

Also, when do we register for teams?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
will take money matches from ALL ROB PLAYERS, ALL PIKACHU PLAYERS, ALL DK PLAYERS, AND ALL IKE PLAYERS, AND ALL GAME AND WATCH PLAYERS at this tournament.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yo if Any chick looked like that I'd beat...like lmao santana is freakin gorgeous

Brittany wasn't even cool until after that episode about brittany spears...she could get it too though.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Oh, so the Texas Melee kids who aren't me are big vaginas, which means I now have room in my hotel room. It's 95/night, from Friday to Tuesday. Anyone cool interested? Prefer you to be hygienic and not awkward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom