• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharky

Smash Master
to be fair though, what you are streaming is someone else's. It's your equipment, true, but you're using it in an illegit way.

edit: not saying I agree or disagree on the morality of it, just stating the facts.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Poker Friday Night? I think so, we got the chips, 10 dolla buy in, who's down?!
GOD YES.... how have more people not said yes to this????

I've been watching a lot of poker after dark recently... i need to play some people who know how to play instead of people who just shove all-in every hand.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
teammates can be found @ the venue too, just for those who are worrying about not finding one.

Bones0

Smash Legend
GOD YES.... how have more people not said yes to this????

I've been watching a lot of poker after dark recently... i need to play some people who know how to play instead of people who just shove all-in every hand.
I don't go all in every hand, but I'm mad boring to play against. I fold for even the slightest chance I might not win. lol

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ur probably better off walking to a little blue M and taking the metro across the water

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
go down south to Union Station

take the red line toward Shady Grove or w/e (not the one going to Glenmont)

get off at Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station

take the yellow line toward Huntington Station

get off at the Crystal City metro stop

from there, should be a shuttle, take a cab or walk 0.8mi to the venue

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im done for the night. 5 hours of pound work is plenty

pm me if u have questions that are relevant and not stupid. leave me alone otherwise =p

Bones0

Smash Legend
Plank, should we bring setups into the venue tomorrow when you're setting up? I'm bringing my big *** TV I used at Graphix so if you want it somewhere specific for a recording setup or something just let me know. Also, do you know if the hotel room TVs lag?

Woops, like 30 seconds too slow. DENIED. XD

strawhats

Smash Master
go down south to Union Station

take the red line toward Shady Grove or w/e (not the one going to Glenmont)

get off at Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station

take the yellow line toward Huntington Station

get off at the Crystal City metro stop

from there, should be a shuttle, take a cab or walk 0.8mi to the venue
sounds like alot of work just to get from Union Station to the venue...well I knew I wasn't getting early, but I thank you for the direction
:)

also Im not sure If I'll be able to get all of those trains with the late hour that I'll be getting in. (1:30 a.m. arrival at Union Station)

How much is a cab from Union Station to the Venue is? (Just in case I get stuck with no trains leaving at that hour)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i think armada is stuck at dca. D.disciple if nobody is coming to pick armada up could he stay w/ u in ur room for the night?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
@angel 50

ultimascout yea i moved u already

btw sorry people if you ask me things and i dont really confirm beyond my initial response. if u PM me i take care of it. responding doubles my PM box twice as fast XD

BrianYDG

Smash Cadet
So let me get one thing straight (so i dont get yelled at haha)

I'm not allowed to use uStream on my phone to stream stuff?

o.o

Renth

Smash Hero
Hey John, I'm already registered for singles how much would it cost if i registered for just doubles in person? Since I have a friend asking me again and again to team.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Canada will probably leaving tomorrow. Same for Melee canadians I think
lol it's like canada is brawl by default...

to be fair though, what you are streaming is someone else's. It's your equipment, true, but you're using it in an illegit way.

edit: not saying I agree or disagree on the morality of it, just stating the facts.
how are we streaming someone else's tho? if it's our tv/system/gameplay?

so i heard u leik penguins.
ohhhhh dearrrr

Zoro

Smash Champion
when are the setups arriving at the venue? Will we be able to play friday night?
Do the tvs in the hotel rooms need component cables? They flat screen?

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Oh, so the Texas Melee kids who aren't me are big vaginas, which means I now have room in my hotel room. It's 95/night, from Friday to Tuesday. Anyone cool interested? Prefer you to be hygienic and not awkward
Hey buddy.

Aasem (Dop) and I are still looking a room from Friday through Sunday night at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom