• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharky

Smash Master
splitters run the signal weaker to the TV, which then the players won't want to play on, so it creates an issue.

But uh yeah I just gave the final updated pools to bionic so he can put them on VG's site.

THere were a few changes from my last post. Those changes are:

Pikapika was flipped with Gunblade
Razmakazi was flipped with Iliad
Artemis was flipped with Phiddlesticks

If you're not sure about what I mean, just check it out on VG's site when bionic is finished, www.vgbootcamp.com
lol pikapika's getting flopped around left and right

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, sneaks been here since august.

and yeah, flipping around something in my pool should def be done. if you want me to pm you about it i can plank lol. moo and foxy don't really hit the boards that hard.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
sauc3 - DOP
dart - G$
Scar- Tec0
Redd - TheLake
Lord HDL - UUAA/Zone
eggm - Winston
Nando - Fullmetal/Cobalt
G-reg - IHSB
Dahean - PockyD
KirbyKaze -Rayku
Swiftbass - taki
Vanz - Harriettheguy/Sanuzi
D20 - Faab
noobking - linguini
Axe - kniht
Voodoo - Vectorman
Savedge - Boss

are pretty much the matchups I'd like to see other than the ones recorded. Lots of cool pairings. Hopefully most of them can get recorded somehow.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
also can u guys pleasee try and bring anything you can to help!! setups if possible. if you cant bring setups try and just grab an extension chord or power strip incase we need them for anything!!!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh one more thing plank, could you please remove the player "ron" from his pool? I'll still pay you what I need to at the door, but hopefully that'll help get things worked out sooner.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Swiftbass - taki
are pretty much the matchups I'd like to see other than the ones recorded. Lots of cool pairings. Hopefully most of them can get recorded somehow.
lol me and him are like best friends. i wish it could be changed but like we technically are not in the same region and havent played each other since forever. Looking forward to playing taki but not in tourney.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
already removed him from the actual tio file. all updates from here on out i just do on there.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
anyone wanna teams MM me and my boy sauc3?
Me and my super-secret teammate will. $10 each person? Yeeee?

also can u guys pleasee try and bring anything you can to help!! setups if possible. if you cant bring setups try and just grab an extension chord or power strip incase we need them for anything!!!
Yo man, I'll be sure and bring some power strips! Let me know if you need any help. TA 4 LYFE SAUNZ.

EDIT: Voodoo vs Vman is gonna be the hype!!!

Bones0

Smash Legend
Voodoo vs. Vectorman

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Cloud9157

Smash Journeyman
Something tells me that Brawl won't require 3 rounds of pools. >.>

Hopefully Melee won't either, so the tourney can run with a bit more room for error. Though with 50 extra people, idk.

Well, I think I'm just about done. Gonna go to bed, and hopefully arriving around 1 tomorrow.

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Imma see all you losers there. Have a safe trip there+back everyone. :)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, i should be getting there around 7pm tomorrow. HYYYYPPEEEE

bringing sneak, crystalnite, and emma watsons boyfriend, for those interested in playing them as well.

Pi

Smash Hero
GODDAMNIT I AM SO ****ING HYPED FOR THIS ****

3 vs. axe should be recorded imo, so all can see me put the rat back in the sewers
and definitely IHSB vs. g-reg since IHSB is the falcon slayer

flying out TOMORROW
i'm out of WORK for the day
POUND5 BABY

Sanu

Smash Champion
Just one more midterm to do tomorrow night at 6:30 pm and then Raynex, Unknown522 and KIRBYKAZE will be on their way. So hyped!!

Bones0

Smash Legend
My ride just bailed on me last minute. If ANYONE from anywhere north of MD can offer me a ride, you would basically be preventing me from killing myself. Please PM me if you think you could help me out. Thanks.

Pi

Smash Hero
My ride just bailed on me last minute. If ANYONE from anywhere north of MD can offer me a ride, you would basically be preventing me from killing myself. Please PM me if you think you could help me out. Thanks.
how he gonna bail on you NOW
someone get this kid a ride so i can stomp him in pools

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
wow =\ best of luck dude

rhan

Smash Hero
Crap I'm bringing:
-TV
-Cube
-Melee
-Projector
-Recording Setup
-Power Strips

Yeah... hype? Leaving for the hotel tomorow around 4pm. So ready.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Someone help this guy out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom