• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I can personally guarantee everyone that if we have 32 wiis we will be done by Sunday night and have all of Monday for crew battles and mms. How **** would that be. Bring setups!
I'm pretty sure Plank wanted top 8 on Monday so it could be ultra hype. I'm not 100% sure though

zebra

Smash Cadet
Me and Strawhats are going to be in room 451 if anyone wants to come by and play. I'm here and strawhats will be here tonight

strawhats

Smash Master
Me and Strawhats are going to be in room 451 if anyone wants to come by and play. I'm here and strawhats will be here tonight
lol...William doesn't exist.

But seriously Ill be in at like 1:45 or 2 a.m. in the morning. If anyone wants to play hit up room 451.

zebra

Smash Cadet
lol...William doesn't exist.

But seriously Ill be in at like 1:45 or 2 a.m. in the morning. If anyone wants to play hit up room 451.
Lol right but no one knows who he is, whereas like 4 people know who I am. But yeah I legit think we were the first ones here... Seriously someone hit up room 451 =D

strawhats

Smash Master
Lol right but no one knows who he is, whereas like 4 people know who I am. But yeah I legit think we were the first ones here... Seriously someone hit up room 451 =D
You're right he's a squirrel. They're like little ninja, except without the weapons and ****. No one notices them either.

Unless they're in the middle of the road

zebra

Smash Cadet
You're right he's a squirrel. They're like little ninja, except without the weapons and ****. No one notices them either.

Unless they're in the middle of the road
Lol ninjas what... troll... I looked in the venue and it's like completely empty on one side and the other side is just like some banquet, like tables and chairs and **** all set up with tablecloths... Are we all going to have to help move that stuff out or something? Or does the hotel do it? So many questions, but no one will respond to this post...

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Plank:

Can I get a confirm/deny that you moved Sneak (who is also NC) out of Pool 5? I was told this morning that some of the pools, mine included, had been changed but I wanted to double check.

If it has been changed, can you tell me who you swapped him with?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Plank:

Can I get a confirm/deny that you moved Sneak (who is also NC) out of Pool 5? I was told this morning that some of the pools, mine included, had been changed but I wanted to double check.

The new pools are up at vgbootcamp.com

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Can someone pick me up from the IAD (Dulles) airport Friday night? I couldn't make it to the DCA airport, unfortunately. The IAD airport is only 30 minutes away, and I'll greatly appreciate not having to pay $40+ for a cab. ^_^;
Once again, I would really appreciate a ride from the airport. I'll be willing to pay gas money, too.

ARe YA ALL DOWN FOR NO SLEEP!?
NO. Keep me up throughout the night again and you'll be paying triple. You're in MY room now, so it's MY rules. :)

If you want to stay up throughout the night, do it somewhere else.

Zone

Smash Champion
I'm at the venue and the person who reserved our room today isn't coming til later anyone wanna hang or w/e until he gets here. Imma have to tote my suitcase around lol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Once again, I would really appreciate a ride from the airport. I'll be willing to pay gas money, too.

NO. Keep me up throughout the night again and you'll be paying triple. You're in MY room now, so it's MY rules. :)

If you want to stay up throughout the night, do it somewhere else.

Awww Polt coming down hard. XD

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Leaving in an hour...

****ing 8 hour drives man -______-

See you guys there if i don't go crazy in the car :)

Lobos

Smash Master
Lol ninjas what... troll... I looked in the venue and it's like completely empty on one side and the other side is just like some banquet, like tables and chairs and **** all set up with tablecloths... Are we all going to have to help move that stuff out or something? Or does the hotel do it? So many questions, but no one will respond to this post...
No we (the TOs and other helpers) will be organizing/setting up tonight/tomorrow morning.

HAHA I responded you lose!

There's a free shuttle that takes you to and from the airport to the venue right?
Yes.

Plank:

What inferno said, plus you can always check first thing tomorrow morning before we start calling out pools.

zebra

Smash Cadet
You can come to my room and chill 451

Edit: what the hell the tvs in the room don't let you connect a gamecube. Anyone who didn't bring a tv figure out how to get it to work???

ANTi_

Smash Hero
And someone tell me some hype room numbers

Text it to me

631-520-1340

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom