• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
This is looking like Genesis for the folks at home. You better give us some amazing **** to whiteboard the place again. >:3 Also I hope Ministry does well. <3

he good. hes been smashing at college park with m2k over and strawhat dahean since like 8 or some ****.
Oh god, the Singles, the Doubles... :O

Pi

Smash Hero
ALRIGHT THAT MEANS that
I HAVE 1, MAYBE 2 SPOTS FOR FRIDAY NIGHT IF ANYONE NEEDS A PLACE TO CRASH
IT'S 10$ TO STAY THERE THE NIGHT

LMK

Kaffei

Smash Hero
My ride just bailed on me last minute. If ANYONE from anywhere north of MD can offer me a ride, you would basically be preventing me from killing myself. Please PM me if you think you could help me out. Thanks.
someone help him

KageMurphy

Smash Master
My ride just bailed on me last minute. If ANYONE from anywhere north of MD can offer me a ride, you would basically be preventing me from killing myself. Please PM me if you think you could help me out. Thanks.
Damn son, looks like the Brawl pool is looking pretty good cause our peoples ain't bailing with rides.

GG.

D

Deleted member

Me and my super-secret teammate will. $10 each person? Yeeee?
me and my super secret teammate will gladly MM you and your secret teammate lol. start at $10, more if you're cocky?

If it makes you feel better, my teammate doesn't play peach.

Bones0

Smash Legend
-=- CRISIS AVERTED -=-

Got a ride from UltimaScout <3

3, I'll see you in pools, son. I love people who trash talk. We need definitely need to play some peoples in teams and just trash talk them in game for some mindgames.

Pi

Smash Hero
-=- CRISIS AVERTED -=-

Got a ride from UltimaScout <3

3, I'll see you in pools, son. I love people who trash talk. We need definitely need to play some peoples in teams and just trash talk them in game for some mindgames.
i'm down.
if i'm not too busy MMing

Composeur

Smash Ace
Hey, some people have been saying that there won't be a livestream for this. There's no info in the livestream thread. Anyone know anything?

GOD this MUST be streamed. O_O

UchihaJP

Smash Ace
Oh man.. me & thousands of others are really dissappointed if there will be no melee livestream =(..
Might seem like a unimportant factor, but it really means a lot to us and just want you to know how much of an interest there is.
Even if it would cost you money, I'm sure you'd get the 600$ internet fee easily (if it was mentioned earlier) through donations/fund raising. Please step it up next time >________<...

Tesh

Smash Hero
Its too bad about the livestream. I'm sure for an event like this, if you ask the community to pay for it, they will. People spend money money to watch far less entertaining things than smash.

There will be an auto updating twitter to keep us posted on the who is being eliminated right?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
There will still be videos up asap, who cares. In fact, we can generally get better recorded quality if we aren't livestreaming. So you guys have to wait one like 1-2 days to see the matches, it will be worth the wait. Consider it a small fee for not attending lol

I'll try to whip up a few surprises

ANTi_

Smash Hero
New York car leaving tomorrow as soon as i get out of school :awesome:

Shadaloo taking over this venue.

Tesh

Smash Hero
There will still be videos up asap, who cares. In fact, we can generally get better recorded quality if we aren't livestreaming. So you guys have to wait one like 1-2 days to see the matches, it will be worth the wait. Consider it a small fee for not attending lol

I'll try to whip up a few surprises
I'm sure national tournaments would run great if every single smasher interested in watching the matches flew across the country to cram into the venue.

Obviously top priority is the people that show up, but for a massive tournament of this scale, I'm sure a dollar or two from the hundreds of people that want to watch would have covered the cost.

Just saying....

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Can someone pick me up from the IAD (Dulles) airport Friday night? I couldn't make it to the DCA airport, unfortunately. The IAD airport is only 30 minutes away, and I'll greatly appreciate not having to pay $40+ for a cab. ^_^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom