• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
the rooms you have to pay for wireless. anywhere in the lobby i believe wireless is already there

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Oh man.. me & thousands of others are really dissappointed if there will be no melee livestream =(..
Might seem like a unimportant factor, but it really means a lot to us and just want you to know how much of an interest there is.
Even if it would cost you money, I'm sure you'd get the 600$ internet fee easily (if it was mentioned earlier) through donations/fund raising. Please step it up next time >________<...
Its too bad about the livestream. I'm sure for an event like this, if you ask the community to pay for it, they will. People spend money money to watch far less entertaining things than smash.

There will be an auto updating twitter to keep us posted on the who is being eliminated right?

the real problem is since everyone waits so long to register i had no idea i wouldnt get enough money, and by that point it was too late to be able to collect that much money.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Damn does this place charge to take a **** in their solid gold toilets too? Lol other places are much more hospitible once you've already paid for your room. I guess that's the upper class life right thurrr.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
IMPORTANT..again.

Does anyone know if anyone is still selling their singles(i'll buy doubles too if need be.) spot? I can only register online because someone who isn't coming is paying for me.

I heard IB isn't coming. Is it possible for him to sell me his melee spot and that be transferred to brawl instead?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I am going to be at union station in DC at 1:30am tonight(sat morning). Is there anyone picking anyone up from DC or that is willing to? I know that this is last minute but I really did not have a choice in the matter. Im just fortunate that I could still make it. If someone can help I'd appreciate it please PM me.

plank I will probly be calling you or something later lol i dunno.

Lobos

Smash Master
Damn does this place charge to take a **** in their solid gold toilets too? Lol other places are much more hospitible once you've already paid for your room. I guess that's the upper class life right thurrr.
Its a fairly nice area.....in a fairly new hotel

Also to all the smart guys who responded to me about the live stream....**** you :awesome: I already knew that **** *******es

Bones0 - Glad you can make, we can finally meet now.

Swift - plank's phone is broke atm......do you have a hotel room already?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
but it is the most comfortable TP in TP history

ill be at the venue around 6 or 7 tonight. i got a phone again btw

swift i would suggest taking a taxi or the metro, im not even going to have a car in the area. all metro baby. maybe somebody there will have a car though =.=

idea

Smash Master
this hotel offers pay-per-**** services. your **** will be weighed on a marble scale and a well-dressed robot with a british accent will accept your payment at the door (after washing your hands, of course).

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Chaos marth FYI you will be seeded as a random. I can't continue to adjust pools

Schedule for tonight: 9pm buffalo wild wings
Midnightish poker, see ee for details

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yea people who register late like this just get thrown in pools XD

fyi people i work until 4 PM!! i will be at the venue at around 6-7 pm

if u come in today and havent registered please give me a call and let me know, ill find you and we can get the money sorted out ahead of time instead of tomorrow..... it would help me tons when im busy tomorrow!!!

guys PLEASE BRING SETUPS!!! we have 40 tvs but we need cubes and wiis and more tvs would be ideal also

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Chaos marth FYI you will be seeded as a random. I can't continue to adjust pools

Schedule for tonight: 9pm buffalo wild wings
Midnightish poker, see ee for details
I don't mind.

aren't there only 2 filler spots left anyway? At least thats what it says on vgbootcamp.

edit: plank on the website, it only shows the pound 5 logo. My friend is gonna end up paying later today so its not a problem atm, but yeah.

strawhats

Smash Master
I am going to be at union station in DC at 1:30am tonight(sat morning). Is there anyone picking anyone up from DC or that is willing to? I know that this is last minute but I really did not have a choice in the matter. Im just fortunate that I could still make it. If someone can help I'd appreciate it please PM me.

plank I will probly be calling you or something later lol i dunno.
Yo swift me and you will be getting to union station in DC at the same time. I'm taking a taxi so, It's up to you but you can join me. We'd have to take like 2 different trains (red line to shady grove (getting off at gallery place china town to then get another train just to get to crystal city)then there's a free shuttle to about 0.8 miles of the venue. Sounds like alot of work just to get there at 1:30 in the morning.

My friend Zebra took a taxi from union station to the hotel. He said is was $12.50 along with a a tip or something. We could split the cost if you're worried about the money.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
What's the Twitter where all the Melee updates are going to, and will there be any for the Amateur Tournaments? If not, would we be able to get Top 6 tweets once they're finished?

:D

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I can personally guarantee everyone that if we have 32 wiis we will be done by Sunday night and have all of Monday for crew battles and mms. How **** would that be. Bring setups!

idea

Smash Master
finishing up an essay then emailing it to the professor (cause he's cool like that, apparently). it was actually kind of fun to write cause i got to work in those watson jeopardy episodes.

then heading off in a few hours to catch a long-*** bus =D

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
So what happened to pool 4 with all the NC players? I want to know what the updated pools are...

idea

Smash Master
apparently pound tournaments are the only things that get me to finish an essay on time.

I'm not going to Pound V, I have a 1200 essay due at 5 PM PST today and it is now 7 AM PST, I am pulling an all-nighter for this, I've only written 918 words so far, and I'm still on SWF.
good luck. at my uni anyway they usually go more by pages than by words written. they kind of just vaguely say that 250 words = 1 page double-spaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom