• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

UncleSam

Smash Master
It speeds him up quadpedally but hinders him bipedally. I think this is what you're trying to say.
And it matters not since Weegee beats him IMO.
weegee can't hit what he can't touch.
remember what we went through about the hammer?

compare his sledgehammer to a normal one:

or a battlehammer(warhammer)

notice something? the head of the hammer on luigi's is way too big.
It takes effort to wield a two-handed sledgehammer because of the fact that all the weight is centered on the end making it lopsided, if we make that more severe how would luigi even lift it off the ground if he's not that strong to begin with? let alone wield it while he has a friggin vacuum cleaner strapped on to his back. how much do those things weigh?

EDIT: my yanmega avvy is mad pimp

Nova9000

Smash Lord

It takes effort to wield a two-handed sledgehammer because of the fact that all the weight is centered on the end making it lopsided, if we make that more severe how would luigi even lift it off the ground if he's not that strong to begin with? let alone wield it while he has a friggin vacuum cleaner strapped on to his back. how much do those things weigh?

No I didn't remember that. Luigi is bigger and stringer than him already. Lucario has no projectile so he has to approach to try and get a kill. Luigi may not be Wario or Ganon but he ain't Pichu either when it comes to strength to wield a two handed hammer. I agree it would take more effort and commitment with his movements to use the hammer but to hit a Lucario on all of its paws wouldn't be hard to accomplish. And why wouldn't he just take off teh vacuum?

But I'm not seeing how Lucario is going to kill Luigi either.
http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Lucario-the-pokemon-lucario-506090_800_600.jpg
Lucario has Charizard teeth, no claws, and only a few blunt spikes on it. He's a 3ft pokemon that fails in reality. So explain how he is going to stop Luigi in real life.

And yea the avatar is on point...

UncleSam

Smash Master
No I didn't remember that. Luigi is bigger and stringer than him already. Lucario has no projectile so he has to approach to try and get a kill. Luigi may not be Wario or Ganon but he ain't Pichu either when it comes to strength to wield a two handed hammer. I agree it would take more effort and commitment with his movements to use the hammer but to hit a Lucario on all of its paws wouldn't be hard to accomplish. And why wouldn't he just take off teh vacuum?

Adumbrodeus talked about it, but too lazy to find the post right now.

But I'm not seeing how Lucario is going to kill Luigi either.
http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Lucario-the-pokemon-lucario-506090_800_600.jpg
Lucario has Charizard teeth, no claws, and only a few blunt spikes on it. He's a 3ft pokemon that fails in reality. So explain how he is going to stop Luigi in real life.
with (much) better mobility, Lucario can attack Luigi's legs with bites or backhands (so what if it's blunt, if it wont stab it'll still crush and cause internal damage) while low, and hit the face while high. With that lopsided hammer that luigi can barely wield it gives lucario time to set up swords dance for the sweep lets lucario get hits without too much worry.

And yea the avatar is on point...
yes, yes it is.

EDIT: LO lucario would OHKO Luigi with crunch after a SD lol jkjk

payasofobia

Smash Champion

This man speaks the ultimate truth of all truths. Listen to him. You will become a much better person if you do.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
True. Lugi isn't that much of a fighter anyway....
Depends whats on the line. If you put something very dear to him up on the line, he's sure as hell fight to win them back. Saved Mario despite having to go though his fear, ghosts. Saves Peach and fights many horrific enemies to him (including...more ghosts).

I'm sure with Luigi's life on the line in a battle, which is something he must cherish if he's scared to take risks sometimes, he would fight with all his strength.

Or, by this logic also, he might just run away...

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Even the weakest of internet fatguysf will fight with all they have when they are at risk of losing their lives. Doesn't make them better fighters. The risk only gives them dumb monkey strength for that one moment so they can save their livesm but their skills and relative strength to other people remain the same.

What I am saying is that anyone can fight for their lives, but fighting skillfully and mastering the arts of battle is an entirely different thing.

Anyway, I don't think Luigi has anything on Lucario, unless we give him access to more weapons like bombs or something.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
You werent here when I asked every1 what to give Weegee as far as weapons. So what do you have to contribute?

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Well it doesn't matter to me. But even if he didn't have any of these things, I don't see how Lucario beats him. If JOE! doesn't care about Luigi having these things then it's cool with me.

UncleSam

Smash Master
*shrugs*
Whatever you guys say...
I still don't agree, but w/e.

Luigi > Wario; Wario is outclassed by weapons, even though Wario is clearly stronger.
Wario > Lucario; http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8129196&postcount=4255
Lucario> Luigi; Luigi can't use a weapon against a smaller pokemon?

This makes sense to you?
no and because of this

Luigi > Wario; Wario is outclassed by weapons, even though Wario is clearly stronger.
if he can't use his weapons correctly, or at least the hammer which is his main form of offense in this case, how would he outclass wario?
if we were to ignore that bit then other than that it would actually make sense because each loses to one and wins to the other.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
no and because of this

if he can't use his weapons correctly, or at least the hammer which is his main form of offense in this case, how would he outclass wario?
if we were to ignore that bit then other than that it would actually make sense because each loses to one and wins to the other.
That's the point I was making; tht MU decision made no sense and now people see it the way I saw it before. If we go by this standard, then Luigi really has the Polt unless Paya's suggestions are plausible by JOE!.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Didn't Luigi have those tomahawks?
He had them I believe when he fought Wario, but remember we wanted to make everyone different? Therefore, he couldn't have the tomahawks.

Anyway, my standard is this:
If Weegee loses to Lucario, then he better also lose to Wario as well. if that's clear, then I can update the chart and we can move on.

UncleSam

Smash Master
That's the point I was making; tht MU decision made no sense and now people see it the way I saw it before. If we go by this standard, then Luigi really has the Polt unless Paya's suggestions are plausible by JOE!.
Poltergeist is fine, because as we all know Luigi is the fifth GhostBuster.

(insert photoshopped pic. of the ghostbusters and mama luigi here)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure Luigi is not the deadlist brawler it would be Meta Knight cuz he is the highest ranked.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure Luigi is not the deadlist brawler it would be Meta Knight cuz he is the highest ranked.
This is reality...MK sucks badly....read the OP please...

And just a thought...
If Luigi can't use a hammer, then he's only going to be able to beat like 6 people...:ohwell:
He wouldn't even be able to beat Yoshi or Sonic in that sense...so if you all want to turn weegee into this...

then I'll have to alter more outcomes on the chart...

Yea I brought that back up again...

Nova9000

Smash Lord
And how do you suppose he does this? The spines on Sonic would be fatal if he attempted to harm him physically and the Polt can't stop spines. So it's a draw if anything.

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
And how do you suppose he does this? The spines on Sonic would be fatal if he attempted to harm him physically and the Polt can't stop spines. So it's a draw if anything.
Sonics spines are anything but fatal, they look blunt as hell. But even if they were razor sharp Tonbogiri tips they still wouldn't be able to hurt anything because of their location solely on his back and the ******** way they're curved downwards. His spines are not attached to his body and able to be moved with muscles like a regular Hedgehogs so they can't be angled upwards. Instead Sonic's are a direct continuation from the back of his head ending in a sharp tip like a curved horn but upside down and on the wrong side he could try to stab with them by sort of jumping up and falling down at a weird angle backwards but he can't really use them effectively.

You'd basically have to be half sonics height and jumping up behind him for a piggyback to be actually injured by Sonics spines.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
That makes me picture a ******** Sonic having a seizure while taping butter knives to his back all while trying not to get dizzy, not look stupid, and not get killed. Meanwhile Luigi could just take off his shoes and beat him to death with them.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Sonics spines are anything but fatal, they look blunt as hell. But even if they were razor sharp Tonbogiri tips they still wouldn't be able to hurt anything because of their location solely on his back and the ******** way they're curved downwards. His spines are not attached to his body and able to be moved with muscles like a regular Hedgehogs so they can't be angled upwards. Instead Sonic's are a direct continuation from the back of his head ending in a sharp tip like a curved horn but upside down and on the wrong side he could try to stab with them by sort of jumping up and falling down at a weird angle backwards but he can't really use them effectively.

You'd basically have to be half sonics height and jumping up behind him for a piggyback to be actually injured by Sonics spines.
Point taken. I was thinking of a real hedgehog's quills when I thought of it.

That makes me picture a ******** Sonic having a seizure while taping butter knives to his back all while trying not to get dizzy, not look stupid, and not get killed. Meanwhile Luigi could just take off his shoes and beat him to death with them.

Maybe if he had heels...but I guess Sonic does lose to him.

Anyway, I guess everyone is in favor of making Luigi fail? In which case he beats every1 who never stood a chance....
Sorry REL, someone does fail more than the ICs :psycho:

Nova9000

Smash Lord
So I'll work on the kinks with Weegee tonight. In the meantime, we get to discuss Falco v. Zelda and ZSS. When JOE! gets here he can update the OP and I'll update the chart.

Top Bottom