• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

JOE!

Smash Hero

Pokemon
|
Super Smash
|
Interaction

|
Guillotine
|
Bisharp can hit Alakazam's spoons like his Metal Claws, which makes them behave just like them until they return to Alakazam.​

CHOOSE YOUR RESERVE!

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
Those are only 2 games, in 5 games the screw attack has been invincible.

And she has every power of every beam in one in 3 games. Mewtwo has no chance.

Freezing, piercing, unstoppable, wide, long ranged, auto homing, phazon fueled, burning, damaging dimension powered, radioactive, lighting beam.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
dragon is saying mewtwo would actually move the suit around, not make samus move
Er, precisely. And has anyone defeated this theory?

He said he would move her brain in the post above.
When did I say that?

I said, Mewtwo is NOT getting into her mind. He is not manipulating her brain to move her. Mewtwo is controlling her and making her stay still/move away/aim her cannon somewhere else NOT by controlling her mind, but by much the same way he picks up large objects and moves boulders.

tocador

Smash Lord
The only projectile affected by anything is her missiles.

Not even super-powered graity can stop her not fully upgraded beam. Her fully upgraded beam is unstoppable, unblockable, cannot be reflected and pierces through everything.

And then there is her screw attack making her into a being of pure energy, making her completely undefeatable.
How can you prove her attacks wont be affected by gravity, when even LIGHT is?

Mewtwo wont let her touch him, just take it.

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
Because of the Nightmare fight in Metroid fusion.

Nightmare had an extremely powerful gravity field around him and the only thing that could reach him was the beam.

Canon says it.

And she has every power of every beam in one in 3 games. Mewtwo has no chance.

Freezing, piercing, unstoppable, wide, long ranged, auto homing, phazon fueled, burning, damaging dimension powered, radioactive, lighting, anti gravity beam.

Mewtwo would not handle Samus, deal with it.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Er, precisely. And has anyone defeated this theory?

When did I say that?

Whooops, did not see the big NOT in your post.

Still would not work because her fully powered suit can only be stopped by walls, and wall can be destroyed with her super missiles as shown in fusion by the SA-X. She can go through everything else without problem.

And she has chozo blood, and they were psychics that were so powerful that they could chnge themselve in molecular levels. Samus does the same with the screw attack, with the morph ball, and by just using her power suit.

Even if mewtwo could move brains, Samus can move molecules.

UncleSam

Smash Master

Mewtwo wont let her touch him, just take it.
when travelling at the speed of light at a constant rate, it would take forever for gravity to take effect light can't escape a black hole because it is more dense and has a stronger pull than any other celestial force in the universe except electromagnitism
and if mewtwo created a black hole he'd kill himself/ if he created a micro-black hole it wouldn't have the same effect
micro black holes wouldn't be powerful enough to stop her aresenal since mewtwo could only hold it for so long

tocador

Smash Lord
when travelling at the speed of light at a constant rate, it would take forever for gravity to take effect light can't escape a black hole because it is more dense and has a stronger pull than any other celestial force in the universe except electromagnitism
and if mewtwo created a black hole he'd kill himself/ if he created a micro-black hole it wouldn't have the same effect
Says who that mewtwo cant control where she shoots, or apply enough gravity to make the ball not reach him. And lets remember he can teleport :D.

SO yeah, unless you give me some FACTS insted of "but i think that no one is that fast" you cant say he wont be able to do it, because it really is MY opinion vs YOURS, and we all know that this dont prove anything.

If you dont provide me with a mathematic proof of why it takes "forever" to the ball dont fall with uber gravity arround mewtwo, what you say is just a opinion with no real basis.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
micro black holes wouldn't be powerful enough to stop her aresenal since mewtwo could only hold it for so long

You don't even have to explain anything when a boss fight in Metroid Fusion explained enough.

And this is a canon fight so a wizard did it all.

Heck, I think Samus Beam can even pierce through DIMENSIONS (TIME AND SPACE) in Metroid Prime 2.

Samus is god-mode.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Says who that mewtwo cant cotnorl where she shoots, or apply enough gravity to make the ball not reach him. And lets remember he can teleport :D.
Annihilator beam plus dark visor how many times do I have to say this...

SO yeah, unless you give me some FACTS insted of "but i think that no one is that fast" you cant say he wont be able to do it, because it really is MY opinion vs YOURS, and we all know that this dont prove anything.
... explain

If you dont provide me with a mathematic proof of why it takes "forever" to the ball dont fall with uber gravity arround mewtwo, what you say is just a opinion with no real basis.
"From the point of view of general relativity and Einstein's Equivalence Principle, light bends as a result of the curvature of space-time caused by the presence of a mass. However, photons that are moving through this curved space-time are trying to move in a straight line but feeling forces. The latter is an interesting point of view as photons are massless. This give credence to Einstein's point of view. The limit of this bending is reached when the central mass is great enough to cause the curvature of space-time to be so great that the light bends back in a loop of limited height. When this limit is reached one has a black hole and the limited height is called an event horizon."

is this enough? light doesn't bend to gravity it BENDS to curvatures in space-time I.E. event horizons

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
JOE!, I think we already explained enough.

Samus wins in a canon fight, and probably even in a Real fight because then the only thing Mewtwo would do is make objects vibrate.

tocador

Smash Lord
You said that "there is no way the gravity could work, because it isnt that fast and ....", but they only way you can prove it, is with math.

You would need to calculate first mewtwo's gravity force, to then apply the speed of the shot(THAT BY THE WAY, ISNT AS FAST AS LIGHT, because you can actually see the shot in the games, meaning it isnt as fast as a bullet), to then see if the shot would fall first or hit mewtwo, wich i really doubt it will reach him.

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
You said that "there is no way the gravity could work, because it isnt that fast and ....", but they only way you can prove it, is with math.

You would need to calculate first mewtwo's gravity force, to then apply the speed of the shot(THAT BY THE WAY, ISNT AS FAST AS LIGHT, because you can actually see the shot in the games, meaning it isnt as fast as a bullet), to then see if the shot would fall first or hit mewtwo, wich i really doubt it will reach him.
This is a canon fight so a wizard did it.

No need to overthink stuff in this fight.

A boss already tried that in one game and the beam was unaffected.

UncleSam

Smash Master

mewtwo cannot create a gravitational field as strong as a black hole
has he done it in his canon?
no

JOE!

Smash Hero

Pokemon
|
Super Smash
|
Interaction

|
Hone Claws
|
When Bisharp commands Feraligatr to use a smash attack, Gatr's smashes are performed 25% faster than normal. When Bisharp and Feraligatr are the only Pokemon remaining, Feraligatr can also command Bisharp with his Smashes due to experience.​

CHOOSE YOUR RESERVE!

UncleSam

Smash Master
nobody has yet to say how samus could prevent being thrown ala ragdoll...

this is shaping up to a kindof quickdraw...he who shoots first: wins
oh yeah totally forgot about th....
I explained it didn't I?
boost ball breaks out of mewtwo's focus
and in hypermode she probably couldn't be moved anyway

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman

Because Samus is resistant to psychic attacks and only gets slightly flinched when hit by them (as shown in the mother brain and gorea fight), probably has her own psionic field around her, and confusion is not a strong attack. It only flings eople against walls and samus has gotten hit by worse things than that.

And oh yeah, the powersuit can only be pierced by a fully powered beam as shown in metroid fusion. Flinging her against a wall won't do anything.

UncleSam

Smash Master
who here is really good at computer animation!
I can create models and arena and we can work to make the most epic vid of this fight ever!

tocador

Smash Lord
This is a canon fight so a wizard did it.

No need to overthink stuff in this fight.

A boss already tried that in one game and the beam was unaffected.
Was the boss mewtwo? Was the gravity force the same force as mewtwos?

And plus, it was a samus game, SAMUS WAS SUPOSED TO WIN, as in, they couldnt make the boss stronger.

Its the same as saying that "if i tried and failed, then no one can do it", witch is BS.

payasofobia

Smash Champion

Like MRG said, we have already explained enough.

Fully upgraded Samus is god-mode. SHE is the one that counters everything Mewtwo has.

Just get on with it.

tocador

Smash Lord
Because Samus is resistant to psychic attacks and only gets slightly flinched when hit by them (as shown in the mother brain and gorea fight), probably has her own psionic field around her, and confusion is not a strong attack. It only flings eople against walls and samus has gotten hit by worse things than that.

And oh yeah, the powersuit can only be pierced by a fully powered beam as shown in metroid fusion. Flinging her against a wall won't do anything.
Mewtwo has been hit by hiper beams, earthquakes, solarbeams, icebeams, thunders, fire blasts, outrages and many uncountable number of attacks, so im sure he can handle some shiny flying stuff.

tocador

Smash Lord
Like MRG said, we have already explained enough.

Fully upgraded Samus is god-mode. SHE is the one that counters everything Mewtwo has.

Just get on with it.
And a full status level 100 mewtwo with correct nature and a choice scarf with maximus evs can preety much ohko anything he sees.

Plus, a pokemon with teleport and being able to go melee can just own samus prety badly.

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
Mewtwo has been hit by hiper beams, earthquakes, solarbeams, icebeams, thunders, fire blasts, outrages and many uncountable number of attacks, so im sure he can handle some shiny flying stuff.
LoL, the pokemon games say otherwise.

Competitive pokemons die in 1 or 2 hits. Mewtwo won't survive a fully upgraded beam.

And Nightmare was a being created by much more advanced cientists than the ones that created Mewtwo AND he was made to use extreme gravity as a weapon.

Mewtwo has no chance.

UncleSam

Smash Master
if you had said "he survived fissure" I might have believed you a bit more but no...
Imperialist is nothing like ANY of those attacks put together
same applies to full beam

payasofobia

Smash Champion
And a fully status level 100 mewtwo with maximus evs can preety much ohko anything he sees.

Plus, a pokemon with teleport and being able to go melee can just own samus prety badly.

Correction, he can pretty much KO every POKEMON he sees. And if you gave him so much EV's to make him offensive, then his defense is ****, dying in one hit.

And Samus has fought agianst teleporting enemies in PRIME 3.....AGAINST MULTIPLE TELEPORTING ENEMIES.

BATTALLIONS EVEN. WITH PROJECTILES AND MELEE ATTACKS.

AND BEAM+ ECHOES VISOR LETS HER ATTACK TELEPORTING ENEMIES.

Samus still wins.

UncleSam

Smash Master
And a full status level 100 mewtwo with correct nature and a choice scarf with maximus evs can preety much ohko anything he sees.

you're just saying words and I can tell that is the wrong way to train a mewtwo.
plus is mewtwo allowed to hold items? isn't that trainer influence?
wild pokemon that carry items are rare and are items specifically for that pokemon
or berries

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
It is like this:

Samus wins: SAMUS WINS.

Mewtwo wins: SAMUS STILL WINS.

So JOE! lets just get this over with.

Samus wins because she can just counter every single thing Mewtwo tries against her.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
LMAO
out of 1000 battles?
I wont finish the sentence because I will get flamed by tocador
Yeah, I would even dare say that it is a 1000:0 fight on Samus's advantage.

Mewtwo can't do jack **** against her.

Mewtwo is nothing more than a random missile-proof enemy waiting to be squished by Samus's boots.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Yeah, I would even dare say that it is a 1000:0 fight on Samus's advantage.

Mewtwo can't do jack **** against her.

Mewtwo is nothing more than a random missile-proof enemy waiting to be squished by Samus's boots.
samus might win every round

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
So JOE! I'll say it again. get on with it.

The disscusion was long because we were just disscusing what Mewtwo can and can't do.

If we had went directly with what Samus can do, this fight would have ended quickly.

tocador

Smash Lord
You guys are way to biased.

Is samus cannom beam always going to hit? Mewtwo can teleport and make missles useless, meaning they only way samus can hit him is melee or with T3H L5S3RS, but mewtwo can just teleport and evade lasers.

So AGAIN, how is samus going to hit mewtwo?

UncleSam

Smash Master
13 full pages, still not enough to beat IC's vs. Olimar post count
EDIT:

Is samus cannom beam always going to hit? Mewtwo can teleport and make missles useless, meaning they only way samus can hit him is melee or with T3H L5S3RS, but mewtwo can just teleport and evade lasers.

Dark/X-ray visor can spot him while he's moving so her weapons would still lock-on
play echoes

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman

We already said this.

No teleport because samus will just Echoes visor him and beam goes through dimensions.

No energy field because beam pierces through everything.

No dodging because beam auto homes in to mewtwo.

No surviving because beam is a one-hit Kill.

No gravity because beam is gravity-proof.

SAMUS. IS. GOD-MODE.

tocador

Smash Lord
We already said this.

No teleport because samus will just Echoes visor him and beam goes through dimensions.

No energy field because beam pierces through everything.

No dodging because beam auto homes in to mewtwo.

No surviving because beam is a one-hit Kill.

No gravity because beam is gravity-proof.
Teleporting cant be echoed because you just APPEAR, your matter just transports from one place to another.

The beam speed is slower than a bullet, so it wont be a problem at all tricking it into samus or such.

Beam is a ohko aggainst bosses? I never say someone ohko a boss with it, and mewtwo is way stronger than a common boss.

Beam isnt gravity proof as EVEN LIGHT is affected by gravity. And IF SOEMTHING isnt affected by gravity how can you produce it in samus arm?

Or better, how can it go in a straight line?

no johns.

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
Teleporting cant be echoed because you just APPEAR, your matter just transports from one place to another.

The beam speed is slower than a bullet, so it wont be a problem at all tricking it into samus or such.

Beam is a ohko aggainst bosses? I never say someone ohko a boss with it, and mewtwo is way stronger than a common boss.

Beam isnt gravity proof as EVEN LIGHT is affected by gravity. And IF SOEMTHING isnt affected by gravity how can you produce it in samus arm?

no johns.
Say the same thing to dark samus and the countless dimensional enemies Samus has gfought against.

The Beams AUTO homes in to the enemy. You can trick Samus but the beam is still biting your ***.

HYPER beam is one hit-ko against most bosses as shown with action replay.

A wizard did it in this fight, the laws of nature does not apply here.

Stop trying.

UncleSam

Smash Master
play corruption, like every space pirate can teleport and they can still be fired at/killed

her suit doesn't get damaged by her own weapons, fire a power beam shot at a missile door and watch it deflect back and hit you in the face for 0% damage

nova beam/ imperialist

no johns.
stupidest part of this post
light isn't effected by gravity, only by curves in space-time
EDIT: you're repeating yourself tocador

payasofobia

Smash Champion

no johns.
Is not bias if it is true.

No johns.

Sorry if I sound like a jerk, but I just want to get on with this fight before more pointless bickering arises and we have to go through the same process again.

This was the least fun fight of all......besides the Wolf vs Snake fight.

---------

Input:

Samus wins because her beam is broken as **** and will kill mewtwo before he tries to do anything.

Top Bottom