• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
oh, and by the way any1 saying mewtwo is a god is wrong, Arceus is.
samus is just the what happens when species that are practically as old as time itself find their true path and develop some of the most powerful weapons in the universe.
Um if samus wins, won't it just kinda make it where she will beat all the other contenders.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
How do you escape from a telekinetic control? As soon as Mewtwo gains manipulation then there is nothing Samus can do, she's bent to Mewtwo's control...

Name the things that the boost ball escaped from?(this is an important question)

Mewtwo doesn't need to do damage...
As long as mewtwo has influence over her, Mewtwo can do a plethora of things to finish Samus off.

No worries...I could wait! :p
Because there are no attacks that Mewtwo can learn naturally that can do that.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mewtwo_(Pokémon)

Confusion and Psychic are just psychic blasts that fling the opponent at something.

UncleSam

Smash Master
How do you escape from a telekinetic control? As soon as Mewtwo gains manipulation then there is nothing Samus can do, she's bent to Mewtwo's control...

Name the things that the boost ball escaped from?(this is an important question)
everything that locks-on
and whenever somebody has their targeting reticule over you, boost-ball and you escape their POV
same effect goes for mewtwo
mewtwo can't hit what he can't see

Mewtwo doesn't need to do damage...
As long as mewtwo has influence over her, Mewtwo can do a plethora of things to finish Samus off.

No worries...I could wait! :p

EDIT: This goes for you too Payasofobia
liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike?

EDIT: payasofobia fix your link

Sieguest

Smash Master
It is time for the final battle of round 1, this match will have special "canon accurate" rules, allowing each their various abilities from movies, shows and games
Pokemon the first movie made Mewtwo broken...
Control is dominant despite any weapons and gadgets you can pull...

The shield freaking ***** everything...the only thing I see beating Mewtwo's bubble is anything that can disrupt the Ions in the air around it...>.>

@Uncle Sam- If Samus is immobile from getting controlled...then how is she going to move into the boost ball.....-.- that's exactly what I'm getting at...when Mewtwo gains its dominance over Samus, there is NOTHING, Samus can do....

I read the previous arguments over and over again and it all boils down to that basically
Mewtwo is overall more mentally capable than Samus, she couldn't break a telekinetic hold...(hence...IT'S NOT AN ATTACK....)
If Samus is stuck in a hold, submitted to Mewtwo's will, then she can't do any of her fancy tricks...

There...>.>

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman

The shield freaking ***** everything...the only thing I see beating Mewtwo's bubble is anything that can disrupt the Ions in the air around it...>.>
Well, he can't control Samus because there is not any attack that does that.

And:

We already said this.

No teleport because samus will just Echoes visor him and beam goes through dimensions.

No energy field because beam pierces through everything.

No dodging because beam auto homes in to mewtwo.

No surviving because beam is a one-hit Kill.

No laws of nature because beam is laws of nature-proof.

SAMUS. IS. GOD-MODE.
Fully upgraded beam makes Samus 10x times more broken than mewtwo and anything he pulls out of his ***.

UncleSam

Smash Master

it's considered inaccurate now, there was no definite line between physical and special attacks then. samus' beam weapons will go straight through barrier and counter...
get some? >.>
^^this... I answered this point a few pages ago I can understand if you didn't see it
EDIT: again at marthage
I know I was just nagging you to get it right, what I have to say to that is Samus can go into morphball and break out (you've never played MP so I have to explain this) a metroid latches onto your FACE the only way to get it off is a (power)bomb even though there is this metroid stuck on her face she can still go into morphball, meaning even if part(s) of samus are pinned the suit can still enter morphball and escape
I had to explain this to DB I hope you can understand it just as he did

Sieguest

Smash Master
Well, he can't control Samus because there is not any attack that does that.

And:

Fully upgraded beam makes Samus 10x times more broken than mewtwo and anything he pulls out of his ***.
lol watch the movie and this second comment goes to the birds...
^^this... I answered this point a few pages ago I can understand if you didn't see it
EDIT: again at marthage

I had to explain this to DB I hope you can understand it just as he did
.......WATCH THE DADGUM MOVIE....I can sit here and nerf Samus through her games too...but I'm being nice and not...
So Marthage, wanna join the dark side now?

We have cookies!
no....I watchd the movie and completely analyzed Mewtwo just for this....

UncleSam

Smash Master
.......WATCH THE DADGUM MOVIE....I can sit here and nerf Samus through her games too...but I'm being nice and not...
I watched the movie this morning, that bubble is barrier which can only protect against physical attacks
playpokemon

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
But Marthage, we already went through this.

The movies are the least canonical pokemon media there is.

The creator himself said it.

Games>manga>show>specials>movies.

Just join the darkside...it will be easier that way.

UncleSam

Smash Master
exactly, if movies were the most canonical part of their series deoxys could destroy city's with ease

day-day

Smash Ace
Can Ed join the darkside too? lol
Can we move on to the next round though? It's painfully obvious Mewtwo can't bring much to the table when going against Samus. Hate to say it but Mewtwo's done. He should have stayed on the island with the scientist or Giovanni a bit longer before he decided to wipe out everything within a 4 block radius of him lol
Mewtwo just can't compete on the same level as Samus with all the weaponry she has. Especially if she had her dark phazon suit back.
Edit: Mewtwo should have trained with Ash. Ash's training methods will make Mewtwo god with some of the crap that kid has pulled off. Mewtwo will never lose then. lol

tocador

Smash Lord
This is how the Matchup goes:

As soon as the battle starts Mewtwo invokes a gravity field arround him, where this gravity field is as strong as it can be, because it is a canon match.

Samus then starts shooting her lasers/beams to mewtwo, in the sequence: "Ice laser/Light/Plasma/Dark/Light+Dark(forgot name)/Nova.

Ice as soon as it reaches mewtwos gravity field falls on the ground, being nullified.

Light is affected by gravity too, so it falls.

Plasma falls into ground too.

The anti-mater, even as it seems "invincible", it is affected by gravity, as it has its own gravity field. Meaning if a stronger gravity(mewtwo force field) acts on it, it will fail, thefore it wont hit mewtwo.

Light + Dark, just the result posted.

Nova: O this one is tricky, but i figured it out. People keep saying "HAHAHA, in the games the nightmare boss want able to stop this one, so this one > mewtwo", but even, people dont know what this is made off.

First point: They say in the game it isnt affected by the "Strong gravity force" applied by nightmare. whereas in the game, they refer to it as "Very strong gravity", and not to "MAXIMUM POSSIBLE GRAVITY", meaning that there is a strogner gravity, and maybe it can pull the beam down.

Second point: The shot, what is it made of? No one knows. Therefore we can assume it is anything, so it may or may not be affected by gravity. BUT, what kinda of "thing" is not affected by gravity? Even the FASTEST thing know in the universe is affected by it? So how is it possible something has

1. MORE MASS then the gravity user(in this case it cant because we assume mewtwo is using maximum gravity possible), or

2. It is faster then light WITCH isnt possible as in the game you can see the projectile travelling, meaning it is slowert than say, a bullet.

Conclusion: Nova beam is suceptible to gravity, so, it wotn hurt mewtwo then.

After samus sees her shots fail, she tries missles, wich will fail to gravity too.

Her last resort then is going melee with her screw attack.

Mewtwo, seeing he has no chance on melee fight, he teleports to far away from samus everytime she approaches, and if she shoots, he uses his gravity field, THE CICLE WILL REPEAT UNTIL the infinte.

Therefore this battle is a Tie.

Sieguest

Smash Master
I watched the movie this morning, that bubble is barrier which can only protect against physical attacks
playpokemon
There's more than one way to skin a cat...>.>
Mirror Coat..get at me...
But Marthage, we already went through this.

The movies are the least canonical pokemon media there is.

The creator himself said it.

Games>manga>show>specials>movies.

Just join the darkside...it will be easier that way.
Fine I'll bust the game out...^ read above...
exactly, if movies were the most canonical part of their series deoxys could destroy city's with ease
Deoxys does destroy cities though.....:p

UncleSam

Smash Master
There's more than one way to skin a cat...>.>
Mirror Coat..get at me...
mirror coat wasn't an attack in 1st gen
plus mewtwo can't learn mirror coat

Fine I'll bust the game out...^ read above...
i'm not going to bother
go on serebii it's faster... actually their website is slow from traffic use psypokes it's easier

Deoxys does destroy cities though.....:p
only in the movie, that's why I said it

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
I win you guys lose.

The white side of the force has better argumente then cookies.

Therefore we win.

Edit: Maybe i should be the dark side, as mewtwo is "evil" in his movie, whereas Samus is the young,sexy lady with super powerfull weapons fighting pirates, so she is the white side.

UncleSam

Smash Master
I win you guys lose.

Therefore we win.

Edit: Maybe i should be the dark side, as mewtwo is "evil" in his movie, whereas Samus is the young,sexy lady with super powerfull weapons fighting pirates, so she is the white side.

we have MRG so were the dark side, just look at his post his post

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I win you guys lose.

Therefore we win.

:D
EVil is only an opinion and not to mention he really wasn't evil. He was just doing what felt right for the world :psycho:

UncleSam

Smash Master
"is it considered a sin if our intentions were good?"
a line from a song
good and evil are just opinions people tried to coin as sides
EDIT:
@tocador- you went all the way to say you and only you are right, so why shouldn't we flame you for being egotistical?
EDIT2: I feel like I'm missing something

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
a line from a song
EDIT:
@tocador- you went all the way to say you and only you are right, so why shouldn't we flame you for being egotistical?
I wish people would use that line more >_>.

Also Tocador, your acting like an ***. That is why people are flaming you.

UncleSam

Smash Master
I win you guys lose.

Therefore we win.
this is the only reason they are flaming you, you say we are biased when you constantly repeat yourself on arguments we disprove over and over again and say we don't have reason
IN A CONON BATTLE
@kirbywizard- yeah that line hit me, it changed my view on life a bit
it also changed my view on some religions
but that ins't what we should be discussing... now

tocador

Smash Lord
a line from a song
EDIT:
EDIT2: I feel like I'm missing something
Because people just ignored my post and stated that what i said is BS, even when i prove it.

And because when you smack someones face that hard with logic purely it feels much better.

I know im being egotistical, but i just needed to say that after hearing

"Dont listen to him, because we are right"

or

"You are wrong, just give up".

Mainly because of that.

But if you want ima edit that post.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
a line from a song
But there is a difference.

One of those sides harm humankind, and the other helps us exist.

Good and evil are not opinions, they are primal instincts every being has that makes them know what to do to help them and their kind survive IMO.

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
Because people just ignored my post and stated that what i said is BS, even when i prove it.

And because when you smack someones face that hard with logic purely it feels much better.

I know im being egotistical, but i just needed to say that after hearing

"Dont listen to him, because we are right"

or

"You just put the same point, even when I said you are wrong".

Mainly because of that.

But if you want ima edit that post.

But dude...your posts ARE bull****.

You were repeated a million of times that Samus has already fought against gravity manipulators and the beam was not affected at all.

AND that this was a canon fight so the only thing that matters are the games.

But you ignored that little fact and kept posting about how reality screws up Samus.

Please, come back tomorrow when real life physics affect the fight.

And it's not just me who thinks that your posts are bull****.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
But there is a difference.

One of those sides harm humankind, and the other helps us exist.

Good and evil are not opinions, they are primal instincts every being has that makes them know what to do to help them and their kind survive IMO.
I know this can turn into a great discussion but I agree with Unclesam. This isn't the time for such an argument.

tocador

Smash Lord
this is the only reason they are flaming you, you say we are biased when you constantly repeat yourself on arguments we disprove over and over again and say we don't have reason
IN A CONON BATTLE
@kirbywizard- yeah that line hit me, it changed my view on life a bit
it also changed my view on some religions
but that ins't what we should be discussing... now
Just to you, for the sake of it, ima repost it.

This is how the Matchup goes:

As soon as the battle starts Mewtwo invokes a gravity field arround him, where this gravity field is as strong as it can be, because it is a canon match.

Samus then starts shooting her lasers/beams to mewtwo, in the sequence: "Ice laser/Light/Plasma/Dark/Light+Dark(forgot name)/Nova.

Ice as soon as it reaches mewtwos gravity field falls on the ground, being nullified.

Light is affected by gravity too, so it falls.

Plasma falls into ground too.

The anti-mater, even as it seems "invincible", it is affected by gravity, as it has its own gravity field. Meaning if a stronger gravity(mewtwo force field) acts on it, it will fail, thefore it wont hit mewtwo.

Light + Dark, just the result posted.

Nova: O this one is tricky, but i figured it out. People keep saying "HAHAHA, in the games the nightmare boss want able to stop this one, so this one > mewtwo", but even, people dont know what this is made off.

First point: They say in the game it isnt affected by the "Strong gravity force" applied by nightmare. whereas in the game, they refer to it as "Very strong gravity", and not to "MAXIMUM POSSIBLE GRAVITY", meaning that there is a strogner gravity, and maybe it can pull the beam down.

Second point: The shot, what is it made of? No one knows. Therefore we can assume it is anything, so it may or may not be affected by gravity. BUT, what kinda of "thing" is not affected by gravity? Even the FASTEST thing know in the universe is affected by it? So how is it possible something has

1. MORE MASS then the gravity user(in this case it cant because we assume mewtwo is using maximum gravity possible), or

2. It is faster then light WITCH isnt possible as in the game you can see the projectile travelling, meaning it is slowert than say, a bullet.

Conclusion: Nova beam is suceptible to gravity, so, it wotn hurt mewtwo then.

After samus sees her shots fail, she tries missles, wich will fail to gravity too.

Her last resort then is going melee with her screw attack.

Mewtwo, seeing he has no chance on melee fight, he teleports to far away from samus everytime she approaches, and if she shoots, he uses his gravity field, THE CICLE WILL REPEAT UNTIL the infinte.

Therefore this battle is a Tie.

You were repeated a million of times that Samus has already fought against gravity manipulators and the beam was not affected at all.

But you ignored that little fact and kept posting about how reality screws up Samus.

I proved, PROVED, not said my opinion, on how EVEN IN A canon matchup, gravity can and will "win"(tie in fact), the battle for mewtwo.

You say "buh gravity dosent do stuff, because this is a canon matchup", but in this case, gravity is mewtwos WEAPON, and basicaly your saying: "Mewtwo cant use his most powerfull weapon, because i said so".

payasofobia

Smash Champion

What this man said.

I am done with you.

Just take a deep breath, calm yourself, have a good night's sleep and come back tomorrow.

Please. For the sake of disscusion and your's.

Otherwise, they might ban you for double posting.

Top Bottom