• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

UncleSam

Smash Master
But there is a difference.

One of those sides harm humankind, and the other helps us exist.
yes but to that one line "One of those sides harm humankind, and the other helps us exist." anything can be taken both ways
you have your opinion I have mine

Good and evil are not opinions, they are primal instincts every being has that makes them know what to do to help them and their kind survive IMO.
if it helps them survive than how is bad?
religion says "thou shalt not kill" yet we need to do that to survive
survival of the fittest IMO
you have an opinion on it and so do I that is what makes everybody different
well except for my cloned ditto
EDIT: tocador I also said multiple times that mewtwo hasn't created said gravity field in his canon

Sieguest

Smash Master

mirror coat wasn't an attack in 1st gen
plus mewtwo can't learn mirror coat

Wrong move....
.......gotta think of it....
THERE! REFLECT! :/ but there are flaws here as I've been thinking...

i'm not going to bother
go on serebii it's faster... actually their website is slow from traffic use psypokes it's easier

only in the movie, that's why I said it
....reminds me...it seems that list has been overused for the benefit of convenience
the OP stated things found in movies could be used so I'll use the movie....>.>

don't care what the list says...that Movie was dedicated to Mewtwo...
Plus- even in the show which is a "tier" above the movie...Mewtwo has been seen to be able to manipulate opponents...>.> get that hmm?

Take into account Kadabra vs. Pikachu in the show...Kadabra ***** pikachu as soon as confusion was used...

Psyduck vs Team Rocket's...blimp/plane thing was due in part by confusion, manipulating objects...

^That was to disprove Payasofobia saying that confusion was only an insta throw tool...things can be taken and manipulated as the user see's fit...

The game descriptions don't tell jack about the details of the move (what two sentences), and the animations don't give you real feel for the attack in the game as the show does...

^Argument for Mewtwo's manipulation (and the manga closely follows this pattern as well)

Now about Samus-You've all made her out as a god...but from what I've read...far from it...

Beams are beams...teleport out of the way...done....

Using Mother Brain as the end all "best" psionic user is an overestimation...
Maybe in Samus's universe, but when two totally different world physics are combined "best" is a rather weak word...

Earlier someone claimed that Adumbrodeus overestimated Mewtwo's psychic ablilites...
You all have underestimated Mewtwo's Psychic Abilities as I've pointed above..and Overestimated Samus's abilities...for quite the same reason you believe Adum overestimated Mewtwo's abilities...both parties are wrong in that sense...

Back to Samus- A fully upgraded Samus is very powerful in her universe, but once again, when two world physics are combined again, you cannot judge Samus's defenses to Mewtwo's offenses....or Vice Versa for that matter...
that being said..both parties have flawed again....>.>

Mewtwo being beaten by another powerful pokemon...
I don't remember who said this, but that's completely skill based....
Just the same way as Samus could be beaten by Ridley if the player isn't skilled enough...null argument...

Canonically-Each are uber broken in their seperate universes unless player skill says otherwise.

with both of their universes canon attributes in comparison to a foreign universe is a null argument....

This is why I haven't been convinced...
and this is also why...I am not siding with Mewtwo any longer....
Nor am I siding with Samus...

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I proved, PROVED, not said my opinion, on how EVEN IN A canon matchup, gravity can and will "win"(tie in fact), the battle for mewtwo.

You say "buh gravity dosent do stuff, because this is a canon matchup", but in this case, gravity is mewtwos WEAPON, and basicaly your saying: "Mewtwo cant use his most powerfull weapon, because i said so".
I told you to use the edit button instead of double or triple posting, like you have been doing in the lasy few pages.

Reported.

tocador

Smash Lord
yes but to that one line "One of those sides harm humankind, and the other helps us exist." anything can be taken both ways
you have your opinion I have mine

if it helps them survive than how is bad?
religion says "thou shalt not kill" yet we need to do that to survive
survival of the fittest IMO
you have an opinion on it and so do I that is what makes everybody different
well except for my cloned ditto
EDIT: tocador I also said multiple times that mewtwo hasn't created said gravity field in his canon
In the movie, there is a part wich he stops all pokeballs and makes them fall, therefore he used a gravity field.

And with ash, he had putted a gravity field at him making sure he wouldnt be able to walk to him.

So it does in fact exist.

I told you to use the edit button instead of double or triple posting, like you have been doing in the lasy few pages.

Reported.
I dont want to be rude, but i really dont care. If im going to be reported for just double posting, let the mods warn me, or still ban me. The cool thing is, i didnt triple post once, and i doubled like 2 or max 3 times, and did it really kill anyone?

As far as i know, you cant double for the sake of spaming, but when discussing i really dont see the point of reporting.

Do as you want then.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Wrong move....

....reminds me...it seems that list has been overused for the benefit of convenience

Plus- even in the show which is a "tier" above the movie...Mewtwo has been seen to be able to manipulate opponents...>.> get that hmm?

Take into account Kadabra vs. Pikachu in the show...Kadabra ***** pikachu as soon as confusion was used...

Psyduck vs Team Rocket's...blimp/plane thing was due in part by confusion, manipulating objects...

^That was to disprove Payasofobia saying that confusion was only an insta throw tool...things can be taken and manipulated as the user see's fit...

The game descriptions don't tell jack about the details of the move (what two sentences), and the animations don't give you real feel for the attack in the game as the show does...

^Argument for Mewtwo's manipulation (and the manga closely follows this pattern as well)

Now about Samus-You've all made her out as a god...but from what I've read...far from it...

Maybe in Samus's universe, but when two totally different world physics are combined "best" is a rather weak word...

Earlier someone claimed that Adumbrodeus overestimated Mewtwo's psychic ablilites...
You all have underestimated Mewtwo's Psychic Abilities as I've pointed above..and Overestimated Samus's abilities...for quite the same reason you believe Adum overestimated Mewtwo's abilities...both parties are wrong in that sense...

Back to Samus- A fully upgraded Samus is very powerful in her universe, but once again, when two world physics are combined again, you cannot judge Samus's defenses to Mewtwo's offenses....or Vice Versa for that matter...

Just the same way as Samus could be beaten by Ridley if the player isn't skilled enough...null argument...

Canonically-Each are uber broken in their seperate universes unless player skill says otherwise.

with both of their universes canon attributes in comparison to a foreign universe is a null argument....

Please, just read previous posts. The answers are all there.

Teleport won't work because of echoes visor.

Mother Brain has a pphysiology that truly fits a psionic entity and has a huge brain, was made by the chozo and at the same time is a supercomputer....and gorea is made of pure psionic energy.

Mewtwo is neither made of pure psionic energy and was made by modern, human cientists.

We have not understimated Samus because she beats cosmic, galaxy destroying horrors constantly, and her power suit lasts longer than even those cosmic horrors.

Mewtwo can get beaten by two-three flamethrowers. Samus can take thousands of flame throwers to the face and feel nothing because of her armor.

Canonicaly weak pokemon can still beat Mewtwo if they strike a super effective. And canonicaly, psychic attacks cannot harm steel pokemon made from common alloys. Samus is made from chozo alloys.

Basicaly

Metroid broken>>>>>>>>Pokemon broken.

The offer still stands.

Dark side?

Sieguest

Smash Master
Please, just read previous posts. The answers are all there.

Teleport won't work because of echoes visor.

Mother Brain has a pphysiology that truly fits a psionic entity and has a huge brain, was made by the chozo and at the same time is a supercomputer....and gorea is made of pure psionic energy.

Mewtwo is neither made of pure psionic energy and was made by modern, human cientists.

We have not understimated Samus because she beats cosmic, galaxy destroying horrors constantly, and her power suit lasts longer than even those cosmic horrors.

Mewtwo can get beaten by two-three flamethrowers, samus can take thousands of flame throwers to the face and feel nothing because of her armor.

Canonicaly weak pokemon can still beat Mewtwo if they strike a super effective. And canonicaly, psychic attacks cannot harm steel pokemon made from common alloys. Samus is made from chozo alloys.

Basicaly

Metroid broken>>>>>>>>Pokemon broken.

The offer still stands.
^I already pointed out that canonical comparisons like these are void...
you're taking two seperate canon universes...and merging them for this fight....we can't accurately tell which is better than what due to their seperate natures...

I still stand neutral...
Plus I have read the previous posts...how do you think I found the basis to support my statements....:)

UncleSam

Smash Master
Wrong move....

he can't learn reflect either just checked psypokes

he brainwashed nurse joy

no we haven't, MRG has, Samus just has some sort of weapon/upgrade to adapt to any situation

mother brain... well... is a brain, mewtwo is smaller than mother brain, which means his brain is even smaller than a psionic who's whole body is a brain

have the things Adum said been done in his canon?

Samus' canon shows more ability than the limitedness of a strategy game

mewtwo has naturally low defense, it can't tank for long

samus is extremely skilled in her field while mewtwo has no ****ing idea why he even exists

you have your own opinion and I except that, I'm just disproving stuff
EDIT: marthage you don't have to answer this because you seem stuck to your opinion

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Yes you can.

Samus: not damaged by flamethrowers.
Mewtwo: defeated by 3 flamethrowers.

Samus: has defeated time and space rending monsters.
Mewtwo: has a hard time with a space OR time rending beings.

Samus: inmune to acid rain.
Mewtwo: gets damaged by acidical spits.

Dark side.....?

If not, neutral is good enough for me.

Anyway, PRO-mewtwo person left is Adumbreous.

JOE!, I think we are done here.
NO MORE MATCH-UP DISSCUSIONS AFTER THIS POST!

UncleSam

Smash Master
Yes you can.

Samus: not damaged by flamethrowers.
Mewtwo: defeated by 3 flamethrowers.

Samus: has defeated time and space rending monsters.
Mewtwo: has a hard time with a space OR time rending beings.

Samus: inmune to acid rain.
Mewtwo: gets damaged by acidical spits.

Dark side.....?

If not, neutral is good enough for me.
marthage is sticking to his opinion don't bother,
yes he can what? learn reflect? I have multiple sources saying he can't
Adum is lurking, he has other things to do (I believe)
I don't even think he's online anyway

Sieguest

Smash Master

he can't learn reflect either just checked psypokes

meh...don't care about mewtwo now...

he brainwashed nurse joy
The time Gyrados was flung back...when ash was suspended above the ground unable to move...and the stampede of pokemon was stopped...
In one of the later episodes of the first season of pokemon mewtwo was able to stop enemies in their tracks by control...

no we haven't, MRG has, Samus just has some sort of weapon/upgrade to adapt to any situation
but the comparing it to what in can do to mewtwo is null due to the fact that these are only evidenced by what happens in Samus's universe...not the Pokemon world...we can't measure exactly how powerful something is compared to something else from an entirey different state of being...
the natures of each's individual universe are very different from each other, so an accurate comparison of potentcy is gone...
mother brain... well... is a brain, mewtwo is smaller than mother brain, which means his brain is even smaller than a psionic who's whole body is a brain
Bigger brain does not mean more intelligence...nor power...
compare our brain sizes to that of other mammals in existence...:)

have the things Adum said been done in his canon?
Yes...all the references I made in the earlier post prove this....>.> Mewtwo has telekinetic abilities to manipulate objects...

Samus' canon shows more ability than the limitedness of a strategy game
Again the comparison of two different universes in Canon is null...as the natures of each universe cannot allow us to accurately determine the effectiveness of one upon the other...

mewtwo has naturally low defense, it can't tank for long
High sp. def too so it can tank special attacks...

samus is extremely skilled in her field while mewtwo has no ****ing idea why he even exists
what?....and so....
A doctor is extremely skilled in the medical profession while a fifth grader may not know what he/she wants to do yet...what's your point?

you have your own opinion and I except that, I'm just disproving stuff
EDIT: marthage you don't have to answer this because you seem stuck to your opinion

*accept....:) correction...
I know, I'm fully aware of your opinion as well, and I respect your train of thought! I'm just providing checks to arguments...

...too late...already answered :laugh:

@paysofobia- a flamethrower from flareon is not the same as the flamethrower from metroid...two different mechanics in canon...
all the other comparison you made are derived from two different mechanics in canon....
with two different mechanics being merged into one....everything is skewed because the natures of each are different....

lol neutral vs. the dark side...
this is new...

UncleSam

Smash Master
The time Gyrados was flung back...when ash was suspended above the ground unable to move...and the stampede of pokemon was stopped...
In one of the later episodes of the first season of pokemon mewtwo was able to stop enemies in their tracks by control...
that was throwing them...

compare our species to ones we evolved from, if we were still in our homo erectus stage, we wouldn't be able to communicate through spoken language, hell I wouldn't be typing on this computer without an alphabet, or being able to make this piece of machinery

Yes...all the references I made in the earlier post prove this....>.> Mewtwo has telekinetic abilities to manipulate objects...
look above

Again the comparison of two different universes in Canon is null...as the natures of each universe cannot allow us to accurately determine the effectiveness of one upon the other...
totally true but it's not changing my opinion

once you have played hunters online or corruption, you will fully understand how the nova beam and imperialist will kill

what?....and so....
A doctor is extremely skilled in the medical profession while a fifth grader may not know what he/she wants to do yet...what's your point?
lol what was my point?... oh yeah skill.
samus has years of skill under her belt, like the doctor, while mewtwo is like the fifth grader still innocent to the realities of life he can do these things but he doesn't know why or how, they just come out recklessly,
giovanni was able to hone his phychic, but all mewtwo could do is throw people around or stop them in place. he hasn't discovered what he has and still hasn't discovered it after all this time according to canon. he is still trying to find reason of his being
thus, you are just theorizing things that mewtwo can do in the future, as the canon develops (cause we know pokemon will never end) but not now in its current series

I know, I'm fully aware of your opinion as well, and I respect your train of thought! I'm just providing checks to arguments...

lolyea, tru, that's how debates work...

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
meh...don't care about mewtwo now...

but the comparing it to what in can do to mewtwo is null due to the fact that these are only evidenced by what happens in Samus's universe...not the Pokemon world...we can't measure exactly how powerful something is compared to something else from an entirey different state of being...
the natures of each's individual universe are very different from each other, so an accurate comparison of potentcy is gone...

what?....and so....

@paysofobia- a flamethrower from flareon is not the same as the flamethrower from metroid...two different mechanics in canon...
all the other comparison you made are derived from two different mechanics in canon....
with two different mechanics being merged into one....everything is skewed because the natures of each are different....

lol neutral vs. the dark side...
this is new...
Not if their universes are similar.

And samus has shown to be inmune even to lava from the core of a planet itself.

Anyway, NO MORE POSTS UNTIL OP COMES BACK!

Sieguest

Smash Master

that was throwing them...

because mewtwo chose to throw them....as also seen mewtwo kept them suspended for some time...before throwing them...this shows that mewtwo has control over whether he wants to fling his opponents or not, and that he can manipulate their movment to be where he wants them to be...>.>

compare our species to ones we evolved from, if we were still in our homo erectus stage, we wouldn't be able to communicate through spoken language, hell I wouldn't be typing on this computer without an alphabet, or being able to make this piece of machinery
And our brains are the same size...
Other mammals have a larger brain than us, yet we are more advanced than them...(gotta remember which animals...I'll look it up)

look above
dittoes....

totally true but it's not changing my opinion
works for me! :)

once you have played hunters online or corruption, you will fully understand how the nova beam and imperialist will kill
but that refers back to my argument on comparisons.

I really do need to one day play Metroid though....sounds interesting!

lol what was my point?... oh yeah skill.
samus has years of skill under her belt, like the doctor, while mewtwo is like the fifth grader still innocent to the realities of life he can do these things but he doesn't know why or how, they just come out recklessly,
giovanni was able to hone his phychic, but all mewtwo could do is throw people around or stop them in place. he hasn't discovered what he has and still hasn't discovered it after all this time according to canon. he is still trying to find reason of his being
thus, you are just theorizing things that mewtwo can do in the future, as the canon develops (cause we know pokemon will never end) but not now in its current series
What was theorized...that was all derived from the show...and the manga...
discovering what he is is different from what he can do...

that fifth grader may have a natural talent for playing an instrument and still not know what he/she wants to be later....while our doctor is only professional in his medical field...

lolyea, tru, that's how debates work...
Just to be awesome :)

tocador

Smash Lord
This is how the Matchup goes:

As soon as the battle starts Mewtwo invokes a gravity field arround him, where this gravity field is as strong as it can be, because it is a canon match.

Samus then starts shooting her lasers/beams to mewtwo, in the sequence: "Ice laser/Light/Plasma/Dark/Light+Dark(forgot name)/Nova.

Ice as soon as it reaches mewtwos gravity field falls on the ground, being nullified.

Light is affected by gravity too, so it falls.

Plasma falls into ground too.

The anti-mater, even as it seems "invincible", it is affected by gravity, as it has its own gravity field. Meaning if a stronger gravity(mewtwo force field) acts on it, it will fail, thefore it wont hit mewtwo.

Light + Dark, just the result posted.

Nova: O this one is tricky, but i figured it out. People keep saying "HAHAHA, in the games the nightmare boss want able to stop this one, so this one > mewtwo", but even, people dont know what this is made off.

First point: They say in the game it isnt affected by the "Strong gravity force" applied by nightmare. whereas in the game, they refer to it as "Very strong gravity", and not to "MAXIMUM POSSIBLE GRAVITY", meaning that there is a strogner gravity, and maybe it can pull the beam down.

Second point: The shot, what is it made of? No one knows. Therefore we can assume it is anything, so it may or may not be affected by gravity. BUT, what kinda of "thing" is not affected by gravity? Even the FASTEST thing know in the universe is affected by it? So how is it possible something has

1. MORE MASS then the gravity user(in this case it cant because we assume mewtwo is using maximum gravity possible), or

2. It is faster then light WITCH isnt possible as in the game you can see the projectile travelling, meaning it is slowert than say, a bullet.

Conclusion: Nova beam is suceptible to gravity, so, it wotn hurt mewtwo then.

After samus sees her shots fail, she tries missles, wich will fail to gravity too.

Her last resort then is going melee with her screw attack.

Mewtwo, seeing he has no chance on melee fight, he teleports to far away from samus everytime she approaches, and if she shoots, he uses his gravity field, THE CICLE WILL REPEAT UNTIL the infinte.

Therefore this battle is a Tie.
Just resposting this in case joe dosent feel like lurking on the past pages.

UncleSam

Smash Master
lol why am I answering this aren't we done?
because mewtwo chose to throw them....as also seen mewtwo kept them suspended for some time...before throwing them...this shows that mewtwo has control over whether he wants to fling his opponents or not, and that he can manipulate their movment to be where he wants them to be...>.>
we haven't seen mewtwo do other things like "create a forcefield of air" so how would we know?

And our brains are the same size...
Other mammals have a larger brain than us, yet we are more advanced than them...(gotta remember which animals...I'll look it up)
no our skulls were similar size
homo erectus brain= 1100 cm3
our brains= 1500 cm3

I really do need to one day play Metroid though....sounds interesting!
most amazing game ever NEVAR FORGET
the whole story can get kind of complicated unless you know everything

BeastlyBrawler323

Smash Rookie
I just feel like pointing this out: Even though brain size may not matter when it comes to intelligence, it would matter when it comes to psionic powers. A bigger brain would unleash a higher concentration of brain waves than a smaller one. It's just a fact. It's like a 5in wide pipe compared to a 5ft wide pipe: which is going to release more? And since mother brain has displayed intelligence, it not only has higher concentrations of psionic energy, but it is smart enough to know how to use it

UncleSam

Smash Master
I just feel like pointing this out: Even though brain size may not matter when it comes to intelligence, it would matter when it comes to psionic powers. A bigger brain would unleash a higher concentration of brain waves than a smaller one. It's just a fact. It's like a 5in wide pipe compared to a 5ft wide pipe: which is going to release more? And since mother brain has displayed intelligence, it not only has higher concentrations of psionic energy, but it is smart enough to know how to use it
thanks for clearing that up I was trying to get that across,
@tocador- Star fox Assault was better than PMTTYD
sliipy's winning stance in multiplayer is priceless, I can't find a vid on youtube tho

Sieguest

Smash Master
That's wider...not more concentrated....
an equivalent scene to pressure distribution...

Are you saying an elephant emits more brain waves than I do? prove your case...

UncleSam

Smash Master
That's wider...not more concentrated....
an equivalent scene to pressure distribution...

Are you saying an elephant emits more brain waves than I do? prove your case...
well how do you know it doesn't?
loljk
elephants use less of their brains so less neutrons are fired off
than mother brain who was mutated to use all of its brain which would make it powerful, but it's size would amplify it even more
mewtwos brain size wouldn't be able to amplify it at the same level as mother brain
@tocador- 64 was really good, but star fox assault was amazing
6 playable characters and 3 vehicles, instead of unlocking the option to use landmaster/pilot
you can run around and enter them, like a 3rd person halo... made by nintendo
story mode was kind of short tho

Sieguest

Smash Master
loljk
than mother brain who was mutated to use all of its brain which would make it powerful, but it's size would amplify it even more
mewtwos brain size wouldn't be able to amplify it at the same level as mother brain
^how do you know this? :laugh:

Again...brain waves are emitted from our brains right?
Just because there is more surface area for the brain doesn't mean it can do more of anything...
We are always emitting brain waves- it's something called "thinking"
so how can one produce more than the other...based on size...

That's like saying- I'll have more pressure If I step on you with Tennis Shoes than if I step on you with high heels...(which isn't true)

UncleSam

Smash Master
^how do you know this?

Again...brain waves are emitted from our brains right?
Just because there is more surface area for the brain doesn't mean it can do more of anything...
We are always emitting brain waves- it's something called "thinking"
so how can one produce more than the other...based on size...

That's like saying- I'll have more pressure If I step on you with Tennis Shoes than if I step on you with high heels...
it's based off of the amount of neutrons fired off
the waves are the same length and frequency, but the amount of neutrons changes the amount of brainwaves
tons of brainwaves=more thought
and isn't thought the basis of psionics?
thinking to move/change things?

tocador

Smash Lord
loljk
@tocador- 64 was really good, but star fox assault was amazing
6 playable characters and 3 vehicles, instead of unlocking the option to use landmaster/pilot
you can run around and enter them, like a 3rd person halo... made by nintendo
story mode was kind of short tho
Omg, epic :p.

I might buy it, but im waiting for a "star fox wii" ><

Sieguest

Smash Master
it's based off of the amount of neutrons fired off
the waves are the same length and frequency, but the amount of neutrons changes the amount of brainwaves
tons of brainwaves=more thought
and isn't thought the basis of psionics?
thinking to move/change things?
*neurons

tons of brainwaves=/= more thought
just more activity- these include commands to the body and other functions of the organism...such as the commands for involuntary actions, like your heart pumping, or you breathing...:)

dittoes...

UncleSam

Smash Master
Omg, epic :p.

I might buy it, but im waiting for a "star fox wii" ><
supposedly the creator of command doesn't like the wii, maybe other owners of Star fox will make one
@marthage- +1 post count right there
were done why r we still doing this?
EDIT: we have also kind of proved in a way that psionics are impossible IRL because our brains (or any nerve center for that matter) cannot produce strong enough, or a large quantity of brain waves efficient enough to manipulate objects
cool isn't it?
EDIT: O.o JOE is on

UncleSam

Smash Master
How the....

What the....

Why didnt he....

He then left....?

But why......

So many questions, so NOT many answers =/
I'm serious, I looked at his profile and it said he was online and looking at this very thread...
I looked again a few minutes later and he was gone

UncleSam

Smash Master
tocador if you didn't set yourself as invisible it tells you if you're online or not and what you are doing

Hive Mind

Smash Journeyman
I say Mewtwo as it beats Samus in every category except for firepower, which it can easily deflect or dodge. Mewtwo can also mess with Samus' mind.

UncleSam

Smash Master
I say Mewtwo as it beats Samus in every category except for firepower, which it can easily deflect or dodge. Mewtwo can also mess with Samus' mind.
I hate to troll but lrn2read
we've talked about this for like 15 pages we've discussed this. we're waiting for the OP to conclude this discussion
EDIT: shiny dugtrio! me wants

bobson

Smash Lord
Have we addressed what happens when Mewtwo just forces Samus' blaster to point in a different direction?

UncleSam

Smash Master
WE should just let the discussion go on as there are some discussion that went for what? 31 PAGES. :B
that was because me and Adum argued constantly for a week, with no pause inbetween, and it swayed back and forth to each side more than this, this debate just started as:
mewtwo is broken,
now it's:
samus can counter mewtwo's brokenness
EDIT: @bobson- yes, Annihilator beam can still home in on mewtwo if he tries to point the arm cannon in a different direction,
and by me acting like a huge ****** to samus by making her fire blaster shots at herself, I came to the conclusion that her shots don't effect her
EDIT2: I srsly tested this in the whole trilogy, she doesn't take damage

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
I am back.

Anyway, tocador, I apologize for my post earlier and for calling your post bull****.

I do not want to antagonize you, and you actually made some pretty good points there that would have made a lot of sense if the rules were the usual ones.

Anyway, that is all. And JOE! apparently is MIA.

I hope he comes back before the inevitable post countering every point we made appears and we are forced to start from scratch.

tocador

Smash Lord
I am back.

Anyway, tocador, I apologize for my post earlier and for calling your post bull****.

I do not want to antagonize you, and you actually made some pretty good points there that would have made a lot of sense if the rules were the usual ones.

Anyway, that is all. And JOE! apparently is MIA.

I hope he comes back before the inevitable post countering every point we made appears and we are forced to start from scratch.
No ofense taken xP.

Yeah, we hate joe for the suden MIA, the anxiety is killing me U.U

I think for future battles, we cant make samus or m2 being in their canon mode, because they are just too godly U>U

Top Bottom