• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Australia - Lain/Oats/Havok/Hall Fan Club (July 2 - July 26)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'm a maybe.
Seriously, it's like 50-50 for me.

I probably won't be able to stay the whole time, I'll probably have to really cheap it, then fly back after the tournament, and hopefully not have to spend more than the $2000 for the flight, and the maybe $300 for food and what not while I'm there (Here's to hoping I'll be sleeping at the venue).

=_=

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
America is really cheap as it is - I hardly see any reason other than eating, to spend money whilst you're there. And perhaps a tiny bit of gas money, but that's about it.

Tak you'd be foolish to think that people would actually be going primairly for smash. This is a community based game, right?

PS - Silvia is garbage, in a few years you won't even be able to to afford to fill it, wasted investment <3

LemonManX

Smash Lord
*thinks*

Our Summer or their Summer? And secondly... that's a fair bit of cash for me. I'll have to see how end of the year holiday shifts affect me. I'm definitely interested, I do want to travel and this seems ideal with such good company.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Answers:

- Yes, it's the US summer! This is going sometime in Mid-June. More time to save!
- Vyse, free housing is really easy to get over there - go the cheaps!

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86

Tak you'd be foolish to think that people would actually be going primairly for smash. This is a community based game, right?

PS - Silvia is garbage, in a few years you won't even be able to to afford to fill it, wasted investment <3
Yes but that would be part of the appeal to going on this trip right?

Also that silvia remark hurt :urg:

.....actually not really because it's not true :bee:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'm referring to rising oil prices, not you're ability to pay for fuel lol- this is unless your car happens to be crazy efficient which i doubt like most cars currently out there

Gords

Smash Champion
I am definately interested in this,

goes away and starts saving.....

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
This is probably the best coincidence ever for me, cause I was already going to the US at that exact time. XD

Count me in most definitely!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Wow, awesome responses! GO GO X! I want to see who is louder, you or DA

Meteor, will you be in the East Coast???

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
and I've had 2 random requests for Shaz to make this
OMG Shaz might go!? OMG OMG OMG Far out then count me in too!

But really...not 100% sure coz of time off being an issue seeing as I don't know exactly where I'll be at that time. Likelihood is that I'll do my utmost to make it though :)

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Oh, heck yeah.

I might be able to make this, since, like Meteor, I was already planning to go to the US around that time anyway.

Tentatively count me in!

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
I might be in imo.

I've never been to the us.

We'll learn some Yank smash skills.
Your not going.
Aldi pwns you too much.

But in all seriousness i'd love to go, if i can organise to fit it in with my other trips.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Yeah, DBR is running things alot better than Ohana.
If I were to go to the US next year, it'd be for Genesis.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Flights from MEL/SYD/BNE to Los Angeles are currently $1100 round trip ~ which is pretty much the cheapest it's ever been because of a couple of new carriers gunning to take Qantas down. From LA to SF, a bus would cost an extra $50 or I could just arrange a carpool/buspool with Socal smashers to make the trek to Norcal and pitch in gas.

Shaya - Make a 64 Smash Thread please. :)

Top Bottom