• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
This is now the "Trollider Loadout" according to Reddit.
People on Reddit are probably F2P. You need serious skill with rocket jumping and air strafing to make the kills.

Still gonna use the enforcer. Yeah its nerfed, but its still probably the best spy gun, although the ambassador can actually make a case for best spy gun now too. You need to be godlike with headshots on it though. That's crazy hard to do, and this is coming from the sniper.
The Revolver and Ambassador are equal, it's mostly a preference. Reliable DPS or pseudo-Sniper Rifle. It's a choice of whether or not you want to be deadly at close / mid-range or long-range.

The Enforcer is upgraded from the Revolver, and the L'Etranger and Diamondback are essentially sidegrades to the Revolver.

If you haven't heard / seen any of his stuff, watch Stabby Stabby, of The Syndicate in UGC Platinum. He's a master of the Spy class, with Ambassador and trickstabs.

How? You can't get any kills with them.
The strange variants would record the number of jumps you made, additionally recording the number of times you've cratered. :awesome:

Honestly, its kinda hard to determine a better revolver. Valve balanced it very well.
Let's keep in mind the #2 classes which pose the biggest threat for a Spy (in Highlander, who cares about pubs) are Scouts and Pyros. With the Enforcer, the Spy can dispatch both classes easily whether in accidental close combat or from range. The calculations don't matter so much for the other classes, because they're much easier backstab targets.

•Col•

Smash Champion
REVOLVER is better vs all health ranges except 125 health and 175 health classes.
It shocked me that the revolver kills a heavy quicker even though it needs 1 more shot.

ENFORCER deals with 125 health and 175 health classes better, which under normal loadouts, make up 6 of the 9 classes.

Enforcer deals with normal Sniper, spy, normal scout, normal engy, pyro, and demoman better.

Revolver deals with Gunslinger engies, medics, dangershield snipers, milkman kit scouts, eyelander demoman, soldiers, and heavies better.

^You're assuming you'll be hitting with every single shot. The Enforcer really starts losing out against the Revolver once you miss a shot or two against Pyro/Demoman because of it's lower firing rate.

Against normal Sniper and Engineer... Well... They're going to be sitting ducks 80% of the time, making the ambassador better.

You don't get a pistol battle against other Spies often in a normal match... And when you do, as long as they aren't dumb they should be able to cloak and get away before being finished off... And against Scouts... Well... You won't be killing full health Scouts off with your primary weapon anytime soon either. Unless they're one of those ones who get tunnel vision and run in a completely straight line for extended periods of time.

EDIT: Also, just realized you're not accounting for damage ramp up... Which means the Enforcer/Reolver will be better depending on the distance from the enemy.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
So that challenge thing is hard.

Also what should I do with my #30 crate? I kind of want to uncrate it but keeping it and watching its value go up is nice too.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
There's likely going to come a point that it's worth more than any item inside of it.

I'd keep it lol

Morin0

Smash Lord

Also what should I do with my #30 crate? I kind of want to uncrate it but keeping it and watching its value go up is nice too.
I'll give you a scrap for it.

jk

There's another high value crate isn't there?

M@v

Subarashii!

I'd open it up. I traded for a s.machina, and the other strange in there I'd love to have is a strange caber. so trollish.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I'd open it up. I traded for a s.machina, and the other strange in there I'd love to have is a strange caber. so trollish.
You uncrate anything but the Kritzkreig, you lose money. The Crate is actually worth the same as the Machina at this point.

I certainly would never uncrate it.

ndayday

BRoomer
I've also got some Gold paint and will beat Tery's price or your money back.

jkjk

but I found a "panic button" script for the Pyro. You hold down your macro and you let out your battle cry, spin around, and fire your flamethrower. It is amazing.

John2k4

The End of an Era
You should link that script. :b:

Also, was someone going to buy this Battle Bob? I remember holding it for someone here..

ndayday

BRoomer
Code:
alias "battlecry" "voicemenu 2 1";
alias "+panic" "battlecry; cl_yawspeed 3000; +right; +attack";
alias "-panic" "-attack; -right; cl_yawspeed 210";
bind "mouse4" "+panic";
obviously you can change "mouse4" to whatever key/button you want.

and speaking of hats I have some Team Spirit Mutton Chops. Anyone interested?

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I'm actually looking for gold to paint that battle bob that I still want from john xP

If he still has it

I have like 1.22 ref right now I think

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'll sell it for 1.22 refined, which is the spreadsheet price. Or highest offer between Krynxe and John2K4, whoever wants it more I guess.

Also, the "panic button" is pretty old lol, surprised you have never seen / heard of before.

ndayday

BRoomer
Whoever doesn't get the gold paint first, I'll be happy to sell mine to them.

also man Tery I'm not pro like you so THERE.

ndayday

BRoomer
I wasn't implying that, I'm not that bad of a Pyro that I think spinning around shooting fire is useful lol.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I still have that Battle Bob, Kryn.

I want to craft a hat with the metal I have, Tery. After selling the Bob and idling for the week I'll see what I can offer for the paint.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I have 1.44 ref right now. How much did you want again John?

I also have some crates you can have for free

M@v

Subarashii!
I got a s.part soldiers killed, s.skullcutter and s.quick fix im looking to get rid of for the right prices :)

John2k4

The End of an Era
Well I had a somewhat-bad experience with the last thing I sold for the "whatever you want to pay" price, so I'd set it at 2 ref or something.

1.44 + some other items is fine too.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I ain't tryina duck you, I just need a little more time to collect the goods :(

I swear I'll have the money man

John2k4

The End of an Era
It's all good Kryn. =)
2 ref or 1.44 + some things like minigames or something is cool.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Lol I'm joking around

We can just trade next time we play. This weekend maybe? I should get more drops by then

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Festive Rocket Launcher is about 1 key.

Strange Festive Scattergun is about 22 keys.

I can probably find either if you supply me the price (My metal supply is recently exhausted).

John2k4

The End of an Era
Why do you have two of those Objector signs? :o

I'll buy one of em.

And maybe all of your crates too. Depends on what it'll cost me. =P

Top Bottom