• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Clearly it's the guard dog.
oh wait am I the only one here who was there for that?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
So like who wants gold colored hats. Whoopee, Hachimaki, and Mongolian. 'Cept the Mongolian is Waterlogged Labcoat.

I'll trade them cheap, as far as the paint goes (1 reclaimed for the paint on it, +whatever the hat goes for?) :D
Shoot me a message!

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Man Bio, how'd you immediately know I was Name?

All I said was you were an awesome swf admin lol.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Well see what happened was, I was on an alt account who was named "Name" (I change my alt's name like every day and I was rather uncreative that day lol) and I was playing vsh. Someone was awarding a strange weapon to whoever got most damage vs hale next round, so I went full on pro sniper and got ~8k dmg and won it. But that account was f2p so he couldn't trade it to me, but Bio joined like right after I won it so I told him to give it to Bio. Bio was like "who's Name and why'd I get this strange?" and I only said "Me. Because you're an awesome swf admin. :3" and he started calling me Krynxe after that lol.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Are there any European players that play MGEMod?

I'm looking to work on my pyro play and I'm pretty happy with my flare aim, positioning and stuff but I feel I'm pri poor at consistently reflecting projectiles back at opponents. I'd really like to practise on MGE with a soldier or a demo.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'll play with you, Seikend. You're "Husky Unit", right? I could prolly join you sometime.

Oh and I'm selling a strange Family Business for those interested.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I'll play with you, Seikend. You're "Husky Unit", right? I could prolly join you sometime.

Oh and I'm selling a strange Family Business for those interested.
I am, yeah. I noticed your ping being around 100 when you were joining the servers I frequent so that should be fine. Thanks a bunch!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yeah, I was going to post that earlier! I forgot Howler's SWF username so.

Edit--Actually I just asked him via Steam and it's indeed him lololol.

I'm selling a strange Family Business and Pain Train (lolterrible).

Earlier I was in a Lobby with Watsyurdeal and Stabby Stabby. Pretty neat.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Just play in some Lobbies, man.

I also played in a 6's Lobby with Classic Mixup's Harbleu. Jesus Christ I was scared of him and he's was on my own team.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
all of harbleu's classes are scary.
today i dummied on grillz in a pub, gg IM players lulz

on that note, 4%, apples, and i are organizing a tf2 team of melee players for next esea season (in open) :o
if anyone is interested, add me on steam (hazygoose), and we shall do some scrims, or just run lobbies together if nothing else. 3 of us are on board for sure, a couple more interested but we shall see what fits (we also want ~8 so that we have backups). we def need a medic, the 3 of us forming it all multiclass so no matter what your main is, if you're down hit me up on steam. or hey, hit me up on steam regardless, i want to play with peeps!

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
ESEA does 6's, right? Seems pretty imtimidating without experience in comp, definetely a bigger jump from the playstyle of pubs to 6's than pubs to highlanders.

Considering applying for a EU Highlander team soon. I still enjoy TF2 pubs sometimes but most days I just get sick of teams being so inbalanced and people being annoyingly stupid. Just the last game I was in someone was mad that people voted for Cp_Gullywash because it's a "competitive map". When I asked what's wrong with it they just said that because it's designed for comp it doesn't take all classes into account. When I asked again, what was wrong with the map Gullywash specifically they didn't have an answer, just that it was an "elitist comp map". I don't mind people not liking Competitive Play or things about Competitive, but hating things just because it's related to Comp just makes me mad.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
If you have any interest in participating on a 6 man team, the easiest way to get used to 6 man format is just to play a ton of lobbies. They're super fun anyway.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
*shakes head sadly*

PC is almost universally agreed on to have the best controls for FPSs.

:phone:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
It is impossible to play TF2 with a controller. There are a lot of things that are just plain impossible without PC controls (ex rocket jumping) and controllers have no way to keep up with TF2's fast movement. It simply can't be done.

The controls were designed to be amazing. They are on PC. It doesn't work on consoles, which part of the reason why the game was such a flop on consoles.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Oh yeah forgot to Mention I'm looking for a Crate #38

yeaaaahhh....

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I would know. My dead ringer has be ****-blocked so many times today because of it.

Top Bottom