• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electricmouse

Smash Ace
LOL, the google add threw me off at first. Now lets see how spammy we can make this thread before the rest of texas sees it. :025:

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Advice for the rest of the world: Never, ever, EVER take British Literature as a summer college course. EVER.

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Heh -_- Tit le

Majin said he was having the tourney on 4th of July.

But who knows, he might change his mind like he did on thursday, when there was supposed to be asmashfest in converse. And its today ****it.

Hahaha. Im j/k, I don't care, my mom was the one who was pissed.

Mr.C

Smash Master
On July 4th People will be coming to my house for a Smash/bbq/fireworks thingamajig. Crystal City, S.A.K, Converse, Vtown will all be there.
"maybe more" like tsetse *****'s crew maybe some otherse idk

Converse can supply 2 gc's and 3-4 tv's so what im asking from you people whom ever comes please bring Copies of Smash and gc's. Thankzorz

And It would help alot if some ****** would buy some meat/hotdogs and buns and **** cause i aint rich.

Clever

Smash Journeyman
Well, i was planning on goin to this but it ends up as i got schedueld to work that day...maybe i can still get the day off. I'll have to see.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Yeah, Mr. C, I got the hot dogs and patty meats covered. I'm gonna see if I can get some S.A.K. guys to help me buy some buns and we are all set.

EDIT: BTW, uglywombat, I said we was going to meet up with you on thursday so I can introduce myself and friday, we would go to Converse, but the plan changed and we went to V-Town instead with Converse. You should have called me 1st before you did anything.

Mr.C

Smash Master
SIZE=6]IMPORTANT!!!![/SIZE]\

Majin - "AND EVERYONE THAT IS COMING TO THIS"

Due to some crapola and people jobs, alot of mutha's are coming on sunday, which i believe is tomorrow. So it would be very appreciated if all ya'll ****** come on SUnday cause there will be more people there to play making it funnnerrrrr!!!!!. Bring GC'S/SMASH COPIES! maybe one person bring a tv or something! MAJIN! come tomorrow no jons pic up sevenup guys or wutever and we can have a smashturbate party O_O

P.S

I got Pee's on my head!, but dont call me a pee head. I got Bee's on my head!, but dont call me a bee head. I got BruceLee's on my head!, but dont call me a Lee head.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Mr. C, what the **** have you been smoking?

Anyways, a quick reminder to everyone that y'all need to bring at least one item for the BBQ party/smash fest. Bring either chips or sodas, or both. Also, you can bring any other food item you feel that you need to bring to the party, like, I don't know, dip for chips? I will provide the cups and everything else.

tsetse

Smash Lord
What is the earliest and latest time we can show up on sunday. I just want to know in case we come in late or early.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
THE PARTY HAS MOVED TO SUNDAY!

TSETSE, I NEED YOU TO CALL ME ASAP! If you still plan on spending the night the day before the party, give me a call TODAY before 5 pm today.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Sry everyone the party has been cancled. :urg:
im actually lying <3

tsetse

Smash Lord
Hey all well we got back to the Valley at 4 frigging a.m. We had a Blast Got to smash with sak converse victoria and CC. It was awesome. Had some really good matches with everyone. We figure we may come up in another couple of months. It depends on how big the next tourney is, we really liked the fact that there was someone there from just about every crew. Kevizzle and Kevgar had a blast also, Fro is new to smash and he thought we were good, he freaked out when we got there and saw Mr. C and SOS having a friendy match and he realized that there really is more to this game. Anyways thanks for housing us Majin and thanks for throwing this little get together Mr. C invite us next time you do this we may just go up again.

CYALL

too Good

Mr.C

Smash Master
<3

1. CaveMan
2. Rob$
3. Mrc
4. Sos
5. Fear

As of right now, that's all i know cause someone threw away are **** brackets. But still Nice to see ya'll <3 thanks for coming.

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Too bad

I was supposed to go, but I couldn't get up there cuz no one could drive me. Anyways, any more tourneys/smashfests coming up soon?

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
This sucks. Yesterday my boss told me I'd be going to Austin for my job, getting my hopes up and all, and today it turns out that it's not gonna happen. What a drag.

Clever

Smash Journeyman
Well you can post about anything even if it's not smash related. This is just kinda like the social thread.

This sucks. Yesterday my boss told me I'd be going to Austin for my job, getting my hopes up and all, and today it turns out that it's not gonna happen. What a drag.
Something like that happened to my friend, was gonna get a job in Austin but his boss decided not to give it to him. Oh wellz.

TheCoach

Smash Apprentice
sup ****** still chillin up here in mexico. **** s wtf you guys cant have fun with out the coach who do you think you are crystal city. **** i wish i woudl have been there for the smashfest but hey i am now considered an alcholic well hope to see ya ****** soon

PS- who the fuuck is ugylwombat is he any good
AHHHHHHh SAK ahhh all the way
**** ***** im the coach *****

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Hey Coach, he's a smash player who happened to have pop up in SA. I played him, and his skills in smash are somewhat below average, or average. I don't know, he needs some work because he didn't offer much of a challenge. 3 stocked him every match, not even using my best character. But I did run into the sevenup guy, and he has potential, I need to get him to come over here so we can train him a little more with everyone else.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Im going to be in Wimberly Texas July 16-30th. It's right between Austin and San Antonio. Does anyone near there want to play some SSBM sometime? (I'll drive pretty far).

Electricmouse

Smash Ace
Austin starts with A wich is the first letter in the alphabet. So logic dictates that you come to Austin first. :)

Mr.C

Smash Master
But Austin has JesusFreak and he uses the controller wierd which mean's Converse is teh pooners we just ownerer thats wut we do nah mean *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom