• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

eMs

Smash Apprentice
Oh noeoooooooses! I might miss the monthlies.... I have summer skool.............

tsetse

Smash Lord
Serves you right you should of passed your classes unless your in college then its cool.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Or you can just sell yourself to 50 fat chick's for 100$ a piece

Fat Chicks need lovin too, they just gotta pay.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Mr.C said:
But Austin has JesusFreak and he uses the controller wierd.
I'll probably come to both if I get a chance. Austin first though just because my email is jesus_freak_408@hotmail.com and I use my controller wierd too. Whats the chances lol? Oh yea, can someone from Austin give me their contact info? Thanks.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Zozefup said:
I'll probably come to both if I get a chance. Austin first though just because my email is jesus_freak_408@hotmail.com and I use my controller wierd too. Whats the chances lol? Oh yea, can someone from Austin give me their contact info? Thanks.
JF!?!?! ZOMG oMFG! jF ItS You!!!!!!?!?!?!!?!?!? OmFG come To Converse SAK, CC, VtowN prolly omfg111shift1!? JF IT's you!!! <3

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Whoa, smashboards has changed in the ~3 months since I've been here. And yea whoever that guy is, he's not me. You need to come play me now tho. Money match? :D

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I wasn't dead... I was off in the mountians doing intense training with The True Master. My skill are far beyond that of mere mortals now. :kirby:

Zozefup

Smash Lord
JesusFreak said:
And yea whoever that guy is, he's not me. You need to come play me now tho. Money match? :D
Will you give me like 20:1 odds or something :D? I don't even own a gamecube, so you better not be scared to go 20:1 against someone who doesn't have the game! Anyway.. I still need some contact info. I'll be in Texas July 16-30, but I'd rather play sometime after the 22nd. Doesn't really matter though I guess.

P.S. I've been JF longer than you, so your the impersonator!! (I was a Jesus Freak before I was born :p)

Mr.C

Smash Master
<snex_work> mana tell helen to wear a short skirt at fc
<Mune> lol snex
<snex_work> it will make things go easier
<Rebel581> lol
<Mune> Ken's not good, he just shares the prize money with his sister and has her distract his opponent.
<(l33t)democratic> make sure she doesn't look like she's over 17, that's a turn-off for snex
<Rebel581> lol
<sephirothken> my sister has only been to 2 tournaments where i went?
<AntD> XD
<Mune> xD I was only joking. =P
<sephirothken> Mune? MM $50?
<Mune> *cries*
<sephirothken> otherwise stfu plz
<Rebel581> $25 to his sister for distracting mune >_> and before you try to kill me i'm joking
<yithkai> how do people get more download slots?
<mrc> lol ken wouldnt say that
<sephirothken> wow you guys are *****es?
<sephirothken> why involve my sister in any of this
<Mew2King> ken if (very small chance) i go to fc - id like to 1 dollar money match you like 4 times, with fox marth ganon and falcon
<sephirothken> what about your mom
** Rebel581 said he was joking **
<sephirothken> i dont give a ****
<sephirothken> if your joking or not
<sephirothken> why bring it up
<Rebel581> if you got distracted by my mom you have really weird taste in women
<Jam> Ken's in a bad mood =O Don't get too close - and don't stand too far away or you'll get tipper'd
<Rebel581> cuz i didn't
<Rebel581> lol
<Ek> Ken is always angry, every time im in on the hub ken is angry =/
<Mune> Ya, I feel like I killed his first born or something. x.x
<Jam> Ek's always happy ^_^
<Rebel581> 0_o ken has a first born son?
<Ek> yeah pengz
<Qwester> wait, his sister is his first born o_O
<mrc> yea he did
<Rebel581> lol
<Svampen> ek is happy when he gets pengz
<mrc> but his teeth ate it
<Mune> xD It was only an anology.
<mrc> *runs*

<sephirothken> wow this is why i ****ing play for money
<Smashbros> what does kens sister look like ?
<Ek> yeah, ken get his pengz to, but he never happy =/
<Rebel581> now to be a good sport
<sephirothken> because smashers are ****ing morons
** Rebel581 eats rebel581 **
<mrc> ken i love u mean
<Qwester> ken, if you hadn't guess, they're taking the piss because you're acting like an idiot
<mrc> ur my hero
<Rebel581> mrc is hitting on ken

<sephirothken> idiot? i didnt say ****
<sephirothken> you ******
<Jam> Ken chill man >_<; People were only messing - No need to get so defensive =/
<Ek> ken why are you so angry, you always wins money
<Jagger> ****
<Rebel581> we're just joking
<Jagger> i barely beat lvl 9
<Grayfox> [22:06] <Ek> yeah, ken get his pengz to, but he never happy =/ LMAO
<Jagger> falco
<Smashbros> lol ek knows the pengz
<Mew2King> ppl should listen to ken and stop being ***** on the hub
<Grayfox> Ek you legend

LOL!!!!!!

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Zozefup said:
Will you give me like 20:1 odds or something :D? I don't even own a gamecube, so you better not be scared to go 20:1 against someone who doesn't have the game! Anyway.. I still need some contact info. I'll be in Texas July 16-30, but I'd rather play sometime after the 22nd. Doesn't really matter though I guess.

P.S. I've been JF longer than you, so your the impersonator!! (I was a Jesus Freak before I was born :p)

Maybe, but you weren't a suicidal atheist whose only reason for being alive now is the love of the Savior.
:idea: :roll: :joyful: :roll: :bigthumbu :bluejump:

And I've been the JF of smash longer ;)

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Im not that bad.

Of course I'm below average to you, but you didn't 3 stock me all the time.

Just most of the time...TT.TT

Anyways, I do need training, mainly Its my own problem of killing myself. No matter who I play, I will accidently kill myself more then they kill me.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
No, remember how much trouble I have w. that when I use C. Falcon?

Nixican, are you considering going to Fluffy's monthly on Sunday? I might . . .

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
No, I thought you were in Houston over the summer? If you aren't then I guess this won't work.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Jesus Freak, can I have some contact info from you? I'm going to be in Austin in 2 days!! Private message me or something please.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
what did you try to send me that was less than 10 characters?? "fone=5555555" is more than 10 characters lol.

Nevermind.. I get it lol

Zozefup

Smash Lord
The 16th-30th of July. I'm actually going to be in Wimberly, but thats only like a 30 miniute drive.. I think

dcx1287

Smash Lord
zoze there is tentative smash tomorrow. will you be available after lunch?

SABERinBLUE

Smash Apprentice
Baylor

Are there any Smashers at Baylor University? This is a matter of great interest to me because soon I will be living there.

Mr.C

Smash Master
leprechaun said:
man tx smashers are dying out huh oh well i might go to the valley tourny thats a maybe hmm if i can get funds
**** Ya. Lep Lets make some babies and move to EC or Cali.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Why do that when you have perfectly good unknown smashers who's only been to three tournaments and no one noticed even thou he beat some of them..

<_< >_>...no you don't know me....*hint hint I was a 3CGI*

dcx1287

Smash Lord
Hylian do you live in Austin. If so why don't you come play smash with the group here sometime. We play very frequently. We played yesterday for a good 8 hours but we should play again sometime soon.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Austin Crew - Soon Converse will be holding another smashfest. Ofcourse C.c, S.a.k, vtown will probably be there but it would be fun if you guy's could make it down. Probably bbq or buy some pizza have some fun play some smash and win some money nah mean?

dcx1287

Smash Lord
Mr. C that sounds sweet man. I'll let everyone know and we'll try our best to make it. Smash and pizza are a solid mix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom